EYE BRIGHTENING METHOD THAT ACTUALLY WORKS

BTW to any low iq incel reading this, MF DONT TAKE THIS SRSLY

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
I haven't tried it
If you do don't go higher than 1%, we discussed it above
do you have any sources for this? where to get it? i will honestly do it soon

Possibly a big mistake reveling this but here we go

As most of you know melanin turns everything into brown poopo shitskin, it's main function is to provide protection against solar radiation
The same happens in the eye

View attachment 2876990View attachment 2876999View attachment 2877007

This makes the iris the most outer part of the eye that contains melanin, the cornea and anterior chamber are transparent

Eye color is determined by the following process

View attachment 2877046
These melanossomes are within a structure called melanocytes, which migrate to other structures to provide protection
View attachment 2877055View attachment 2877051

A number of genes are involved in regulating the amount of melanin produced, among which the ones that control the enzyme tyrosinase are the most important

View attachment 2877061

Now, the goal is to apply something that breaks down melanin
Hydrogen peroxide is a natural bleach material, I say natural because it's involved in body functions

A melanin-Cu complex enhances the effect of hydrogen peroxide, but in vivo it might not be achievable or not be ideal
They used a copper nitrate

Copper has been shown to regulate melanin production, in a concentration dependent manner by regulating the enzyme tyrosinase
At lower concentrations it increases melanin biosynthesis but in higher concentrations it seemed to act as a tyrosinase inhibitor, big news if this can be applied in vivo

View attachment 2877122

This might be explained by the fact that melanin binds to metals to protect the body although the authors refer to the concentration of melanin as melanin biosynthesis, so who knows about the underlying process

If anyone wants to dig further go ahead, here you might find something

Now continuing with h2o2
With an alkaline environment the bleaching is highly effective but we have to work at a neutral ph in vivo

And here are the results both in dark and light conditions with h2o2 and it combined with the copper
View attachment 2877144View attachment 2877146

Now I could go on with explaining a few more things but I already made my point

I must also mention that the study below says that h2o2 can up the tyrosinase activity by mirroring the quantities of it, not sure who was the nigger that wrote this, idk what that means, but the consequences might be signaling the increase of melanin production
So while h2o2 bleaches in the short term it may cause melanin production to bounce back again

Now to show that this shit actually does something this is what happens when you pour 35% h2o2 on your hands
This is likely the result of chemical irritation not removing melanin immediate, I think, maybe it's because of that too
View attachment 2877165
Don't bleach your face with this jfl

H2O2 is normally sold at 3% (v/v) for safety reasons but it causes oxidative damage, obviously

Now for potential eye drops you would want a fraction of that, never 3% or more, the study mentioned concentrations of less than 1mM, I'm not doing the conversions rn but it's likely 1/100 of 3% or less, start low to test if you get eye irritation or something, in vitro is completely different than in vivo, you must go slow and evaluate what's happening to reduce risks.

If someone wants to expand and try something with the copper please be my guest.

YOU SHOULD TRY THIS
THIS COULD BE YOU, ALL THE NEGRALINAS AND POJEETAS YOURS
JUST DROP HYDROGEN PEROXIDE ON YOUR EYEBALLS AND CALL IT A DAY

View attachment 2877187View attachment 2877200
Good shii bhau
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho and LVZZO
I have a question,
I am going to try and make these hydrogen peroxide drops, what concentration should I use like I know you can get 3% in normal supermarkets.
But how should I dilute it? And to which concentration? I think maybe 1% is good, but I am thinking 0.5% to check. And what should I do if my eyes start to irritate?

No, not yet. The problem is that there is a lot of concentrated melanin in the iris (especially in mine T40), so first I want to give explosive doses of pure h2o2 to my right iris and wait to see a noticeable change between the 2. After finishing To confirm, added copper to see if it is more efficient. For now, with the 1% peroxide I have no redness, I apply it 9 times a day and I have only seen that I have yellowish spots on the lower part of my iris, but it is only noticeable with direct flash. The difference between my two eyes in ambient light is not yet evident. I am also using tobramycin to prevent inflammation.
Appreciate your help brother,
Can you tell me how did you make these eye drops, and what time you actually put these in? And how should I deal with irratiaon

Agradezco tu ayuda hermano,
¿Puedes decirme cómo hiciste estas gotas para los ojos y a qué hora las pusiste? ¿Y cómo debo lidiar con la irritación?
I use 6% peroxide cream (20 vol) and mix it with 50% water and 50% peroxide. so I get 3%. I apply 2 drops when I wake up, 2 in the middle of the day, 2 in the afternoon and 3 at night. Then I store the mixture in generic droppers. When you apply it, try to aim at the iris and not the sclera (this is what gets irritated). The first 15 seconds of contact are responsible for irritating the blood vessels, keep this in mind as well. The best thing to control irritation and the health of your eye is to apply hydrogen peroxide every 6 hours. Tobramycin 0.10-0.5% is the key to getting relief from your eye. Apply it 1 hour after applying the peroxide. This irritation is only a temporary dilation, it is nothing serious, it is just that you will produce a lot of ocular mucous if you use +3%. Honestly, I do not recommend using 0.5%, since it is a very weak concentration, it would take a long time to see noticeable results. Start with 1.5% and if you feel confident you can increase to 2%. I am planning to increase to 6% since I am very impatient and want to reach T07 by next month. I don't recommend it, this is just my bet

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho and LVZZO
and yes, if it works, if you applied peroxide +35% and left it for 30 minutes you would have instant results, but you would screw up your cornea since the peroxide does not react only with the melanin of the iris lmao

I use 6% peroxide cream (20 vol) and mix it with 50% water and 50% peroxide. so I get 3%. I apply 2 drops when I wake up, 2 in the middle of the day, 2 in the afternoon and 3 at night. Then I store the mixture in generic droppers. When you apply it, try to aim at the iris and not the sclera (this is what gets irritated). The first 15 seconds of contact are responsible for irritating the blood vessels, keep this in mind as well. The best thing to control irritation and the health of your eye is to apply hydrogen peroxide every 6 hours. Tobramycin 0.10-0.5% is the key to getting relief from your eye. Apply it 1 hour after applying the peroxide. This irritation is only a temporary dilation, it is nothing serious, it is just that you will produce a lot of ocular mucous if you use +3%. Honestly, I do not recommend using 0.5%, since it is a very weak concentration, it would take a long time to see noticeable results. Start with 1.5% and if you feel confident you can increase to 2%. I am planning to increase to 6% since I am very impatient and want to reach T07 by next month. I don't recommend it, this is just my bet
Are you seeing results already?

You mentioned that see breaking of pigmentation, around the corners of your iris, is it notice able?
(NO COPE): Both photos are taken with an iPhone in a totally dark environment with flash. I just applied the drops that's why my eye is red. As you can see, there is not such a noticeable change. These first weeks I was only experimenting with low doses and infrequently to see if it really depigmented

Attachments

• 917E5987-5E3C-41DB-AA67-0DE173C11198.jpeg
    917E5987-5E3C-41DB-AA67-0DE173C11198.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali and LVZZO
(NO COPE): Both photos are taken with an iPhone in a totally dark environment with flash. I just applied the drops that's why my eye is red. As you can see, there is not such a noticeable change. These first weeks I was only experimenting with low doses and infrequently to see if it really depigmented
maybe its just lighting but the after does seem slightly lighter, such a considerable amount that I think its lighting

• +1
maybe its just lighting but the after does seem slightly lighter, such a considerable amount that I think its lighting
By the way, the first is my left eye, the second is my right, it's not a before and after.

• +1
Nice effort, not everyone would be willing to go head first on a new concept
Hydrogen peroxide seems to be relatively safe at the most common concentration of 3%

When used as a mouthrinse:
In fact, studies in which hydrogen peroxide at concentrations of 3 per cent or less have been used daily for up to six years, have reported occasional and transitory irritant effects only in a small number of subjects with pre-existing ulceration, or when salt solutions were concurrently administered
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1834-7819.2000.tb00261.x

And this is the official regulatory information from the EU regarding eye application
Eye irritation - non human information

The EU Risk Assessment Report for hydrogen peroxide (European Commission 2003) mentions that solutions containing 1-3% hydrogen peroxide were used topically as an on-eye antibacterial agent historically without causing significant injury. In a series of reliable animal studies, no ocular irritation was noted after application of a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide. Testing of eye irritation with a 5% solution indicated a slight irritation when the Draize method was used to assess effects (FMC 1987a). An 8% solution was moderately irritating (FMC 1987b) and a 10% solution was highly irritating to the rabbit eye (FMC 1985). A 35% hydrogen peroxide solution was corrosive to the rabbit eye (FMC 1983).

Eye irritation - human information

The following text on human information about eye irritation is copied from the EU risk assessment report for hydrogen peroxide (European Commission 2003, page 112-113):

“In the retrospective review of all exposures reported to the Utah Poison Control Center over a 36-month period, 8% of the reports involving hydrogen peroxide concerned eye as the route of exposure. The most frequently encountered ocular symptoms included burning (65%), redness (50%), and blurry vision (19%). The most common ocular exposure outcome was a minor, transient effect and there were no permanent sequelae (Dickson and Caravati 1994).

Historically 1 to 3% hydrogen peroxide (10,000-30,000 ppm) has been used topically as an on-eye antibacterial agent 3 to 5 times per day without causing significant injury (Grant 1993). The effect of hydrogen peroxide is dose related with 0.5% (5,000 ppm) being used previously for treatment whereas 5 and 10% (50,000 and 100,000 ppm) are definitely known to cause cloudiness in the cornea, severe pain, and intraocular inflammation (Chalmers 1989).
Conclusion:
No ocular irritation was noted after application of 3% hydrogen peroxide. The 5% and 6% “hydrogen peroxide” solutions induced signs of eye irritation which support the classification as "Eye irritant category 2" (H319) according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008. The effects of 8% and 10% hydrogen peroxide to the rabbit eye were severe and justified current classification with "Eye damage category 1" (H318). The evocation of respiratory irritancy in the experiments with 50% solutions of hydrogen peroxide justify the classification with “Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure 3” (H335).

Note that they tested acute application, not long term
Meaning long term application will enhance the side effects
If it was me I wouldn't go higher than 3%, but that's my point of view ofc

• +1
Reactions: Arummm and lzrl
Are you ignoring the redness on your sclera?

can you do that in home?

• +1
Is this redness permanent or it fades away after an hour or two? And how long do you think it will take for someone to reach T07 eyes, with 3% concentration and 8 time application per day?

Is this redness permanent or it fades away after an hour or two? And how long do you think it will take for someone to reach T07 eyes, with 3% concentration and 8 time application per day?
The irritation disappears by 80% within 30 minutes, then disappears entirely within 36 hours later without any use of peroxide. As for how long it will take, I really don't know, note that with 3-2% applying 9 times it takes 2 weeks to start seeing changes. Most likely it will take 2,5 months or a little longer if you go slowly

• +1
The irritation disappears by 80% within 30 minutes, then disappears entirely within 36 hours later without any use of peroxide. As for how long it will take, I really don't know, note that with 3-2% applying 9 times it takes 2 weeks to start seeing changes. Most likely it will take 2,5 months or a little longer if you go slowly

Last edited:
Hear me out what if you took higher dosages but with a 36 hour gap?
Like using 12% after 36 hours. Theoretically it should work just as well.
I don't know, I haven't tried it. I guess it can be more efficient

Hear me out what if you took higher dosages but with a 36 hour gap?
Like using 12% after 36 hours. Theoretically it should work just as well.

I don't know, I haven't tried it. I guess it can be more efficient
No you shouldn't I just read op's reply on your previous replies he attached a study in which they experimented with different dosages of hydrogen peroxide, 3% didnt cause any irritation, 6 and 8% had irritations categorised as eye irritation level 2, and 35% did corrosive damage.
In conclusion it's not safe to go above 6%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO and lzrl
Update
Posting a comment I made in a separate thread for continuity of information

Update
In the initial thread I said the following
So while h2o2 bleaches in the short term it may cause melanin production to bounce back again

After writing the previous comment I thought in a mechanism this could happen
H2O2 has been shown to increase prostaglandin
The production of prostaglandin E2 (PGE2), but not prostaglandin I2, from coronary arterioles was significantly increased by H2O2
We investigated the effect of one reactive oxygen product, hydrogen peroxide, on in vitro activity of uterine segments from the 18-day-pregnant rat. H2O2 (0.3 mmol/L) was found to elicit rhythmic contractions and increase prostaglandins F2 alpha and E2 release by uterine tissue. Indomethacin blocked both of these effects. We conclude that H2O2 stimulates uterine contractions through a prostaglandin release mechanism. A speculative hypothesis of peripartum regulation of prostaglandin production by reactive oxygen is discussed
If anything evident by redness and inflammation present in the eye
Prostaglandins are formed by sequential oxygenation of arachidonic acid. Cyclooxygenase has two isoforms COX-1 and COX-2

Prostaglandin E2 and Inflammation​

It is one of the most abundant prostaglandins in the body. It has diverse functions but in inflammation, it mediates the emergence of all classical signs of inflammation such as redness, swelling, and pain. The importance of PGE2 in the inflammation process mainly comes from mPGES-1. mPGES-1 is a member of the MAPEG (membrane-associated proteins involved in eicosanoid and glutathione metabolism) superfamily that needs glutathione as a cofactor for PGE2 production.

And prostaglandin has been shown to increase melanin synthesis
Preliminary results suggest that prostaglandins may increase melanin production in cultured RPE cell lines

So @lzrl if you get results might be a from the "bleaching" effect from h2o2 balanced with the increase in melanin from prostaglandin release
So reducing inflammation might be necessary to enhance the effect from h2o2

Also h2o2 have been shown to "bleach" melanin
And it's enhanced if the ph of h2o2 is alkaline
And also by light exposure, as I mentioned in the original post

Still I remind that I presented other options other than h2o2, that likely work better and are safer
They are harder to get tho

• +1
Reactions: lzrl
Update

So @lzrl if you get results might be a from the "bleaching" effect from h2o2 balanced with the increase in melanin from prostaglandin release

Still I remind that I presented other options other than h2o2, that likely work better and are safer
Do you mean that I should expose my iris to ultraviolet light when I apply h2o2? By the way, my eye have cleared up more, and I have been producing a lot of mucous. Do you think I should continue?

Attachments

• 7ECB41E7-82CD-49F2-9D83-198D917F3115.jpeg
    7ECB41E7-82CD-49F2-9D83-198D917F3115.jpeg
    453 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and elCHE
Do you mean that I should expose my iris to ultraviolet light when I apply h2o2? By the way, my eye have cleared up more, and I have been producing a lot of mucous. Do you think I should continue?
how do you take your photos?

• +1
how do you take your photos?
I turn off all the lights and look for the darkest environment possible. I pull my lower eyelid to show my iris completely and raise my eyebrows. The distance between the camera and my eye is 30-28cm. so I can see the pigmentation of my iris with no-fraud. I'm already starting to notice a slight heterochromia when direct sun shines on me, I'm thinking about increasing my dose to 6.5% to start seeing green tones. It all depends on what you think @LVZZO

• +1
I turn off all the lights and look for the darkest environment possible. I pull my lower eyelid to show my iris completely and raise my eyebrows. The distance between the camera and my eye is 30-28cm. so I can see the pigmentation of my iris fraud. I'm already starting to notice a slight heterochromia when direct sun shines on me, I'm thinking about increasing my dose to 6.5% to start seeing green tones. It all depends on what you think @LVZZO
Honestly, I wouldn't think about stopping it since it has worked very well for me, and I haven't had a problem with my eye so far.

• +1
I turn off all the lights and look for the darkest environment possible. I pull my lower eyelid to show my iris completely and raise my eyebrows. The distance between the camera and my eye is 30-28cm. so I can see the pigmentation of my iris with no-fraud. I'm already starting to notice a slight heterochromia when direct sun shines on me, I'm thinking about increasing my dose to 6.5% to start seeing green tones. It all depends on what you think @LVZZO
You should use lighter photos, so the details of your iris are not very noticeable

• +1
Apago todas las luces y busco el ambiente más oscuro posible. Tiro de mi párpado inferior para mostrar mi iris por completo y levanto las cejas. La distancia entre la cámara y mi ojo es de 30 a 28 cm. para que pueda ver la pigmentación de mi iris sin fraude. Ya estoy empezando a notar una ligera heterocromía cuando me da el sol directo, estoy pensando en aumentar mi dosis al 6,5% para empezar a ver tonos verdes. Todo depende de lo que pienses @LVZZO
You should use lighter photos, so the details of your iris are not very noticeable
if you use brighter lighting you can take a photo that comes out with other details and flashes so it is better to use only flash

• +1
one thing I have noticed is that if you exaggerate too much the inner skin of your eyelid will start to hurt like a cramp, it also turns red

• +1
I'm already starting to notice a slight heterochromia when direct sun shines on me, I'm thinking about increasing my dose to 6.5% to start seeing green tones. It all depends on what you think @
LVZZO
@LVZZO
You can take some days of rest to give your body some time to recover from potential damage
You can do a program of like 5 days on 2 days off, or whatever you think it's best
I wouldn't up de concentration you can damage the tissue, I would stick to 3%
You can try some sunlight exposure after applying but note this will probably up both the bleaching and side effects, although maybe at different rates
If you search up hair bleaching guides most include exposing your hair to sunlight after applying the bleaching ingredient
In the original post I mentioned the following
Bleaching of melanin in the dark was compared with light-induced processes. Under the conditions studied, visible and near-UV light enhanced the initial rate of melanin bleaching in 0.15 M H202 by a factor of 10.
If you end up trying it I would take at least 2 days off before, as it might cause more damage than usual
And maybe one day after too, just to be safe
And then you can adjust
In theory this would get more results than just upping the concentration

• +1
Reactions: lzrl
Probably going blind with this, but I am already blind

• Hmm...
Probably going blind with this, but I am already blind
Vision problems can be reduced or healed by taking vitamin A, you can buy a bottle of 25 000 IU
And astaxanthin, high doses up to 12mg or even 24mg will provide faster, better results
Some ophthalmological drops contain an antioxidant are probably available online, they also work to reverse damage and vision loss
Anyone of these or them combined will give you results in like 3 months

Just tell me what to buy and put in my eyes, please too much words and science just tell me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karpeltunnel and LVZZO
I just read the thread, where do I acquire hydrogen peroxide below 3%?

I just read the thread, where do I acquire hydrogen peroxide below 3%?
If you are asking that you didn't read enough :lul:
You can make one, @lzrl is trying the h2o2 you can try other thing, you can try the edta eye drops for example

• Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3
Update

so which is it? h2o2 reduce or increase melanin if you use it low dose consistently?
also heard prostaglandin makes fat around the eye disappear. huge failo if happens.

• +1
so which is it? h2o2 reduce or increase melanin if you use it low dose consistently?
also heard prostaglandin makes fat around the eye disappear. huge failo if happens.
I still think that the bleaching effect is greater, so an overall melanin reduction should happen
But we need practical confirmation ofc

Correct me if I am wrong, @LVZZO
I am planning to try this out.

I can easily get my hands on 3% hydrogen peroxide
I should use it 8 times everyday for 5 days
I should expose my eyes to the sun after using H2O2
I Should use Tobramycin after 1 hour

• +1
Also I have T17 eyes, so If I use this will I get result soomer?
I am also aiming for T07 eyes and if use the above stack how long do you think I have to use this to achieve results?

• +1
Correct me if I am wrong, @LVZZO
I am planning to try this out.

I can easily get my hands on 3% hydrogen peroxide
I should use it 8 times everyday for 5 days
I should expose my eyes to the sun after using H2O2
I Should use Tobramycin after 1 hour
Yes you can do that and adjust if you feel necessary
Also I have T17 eyes, so If I use this will I get result soomer?
I am also aiming for T07 eyes and if use the above stack how long do you think I have to use this to achieve results?
No idea, but at least two months I would say
This is if it's possible to achieve it with h2o2, it has never been tried until now