EYE WIDENING TRICK? (WITH NO SURGERIES!?)

MazoNitNit

MazoNitNit

Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ | (not over for you bros)
Edit
Both are insanely handsome but in my opinion the widened is much better, my idea to get this kind of result fast and instant

Would be some kind of makeup tape

Kinda like this, but on the sides maybe? Probably going to strain the eyes pretty bad tho so IDK
:feelscry::feelscry:, anyone have an idea? :feelswhere:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, NoseProphecy and nathan
Lower eyelid retraction or almond eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
Lower eyelid retraction or almond eye surgery
Aiming for a softmaxx fraud so i don't know, worst id consider would probably be PDO threads if it can somehow stretchen it but would probably not work.. though i did see some guys getting a positive canthal tilt from it apparently so who knows??:unsure: but its def a totally diff thing so its so ova
:kys:

Last edited:
View attachment 2911299Edit
Both are insanely handsome but in my opinion the widened is much better, my idea to get this kind of result fast and instant

View attachment 2911345

Kinda like this, but on the sides maybe? Probably going to strain the eyes pretty bad tho so IDK

Holy fuck who is that handsome nigger? He looks like Ian

just give urself prey eyes theory

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Just apply some mascara (not to faggotry level) for better pfl

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit

View attachment 2911345

I have no idea why Asians r so obsessed with little shit like this thinking it will make them look like a model

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater

View attachment 2911345

js do pdo threads which keeps them in that position for like 18 months, idk where the veins are so check that if u wanna do it

I have no idea why Asians r so obsessed with little shit like this thinking it will make them look like a model
I want to lookmaxx everything i can and it still helps them get better looking but that aint what i want, i dont want UEE to show my UEE is good and i dont wanna ruin it, my PFL is also decent but it'd be better if it was wider

js do pdo threads which keeps them in that position for like 18 months, idk where the veins are so check that if u wanna do it
i want to see someone try that out because thats the eye if i fuck up something i can kiss my eye good bye

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

View attachment 2911345

i'll let the thread marinate a bit if nobody knows how, i'll figure out something for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back