Glad i wasn't tagged

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: arab_chink, datboijj, wackedchives and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and not__cel
I ALREADY TOLD YOU I AM NOT A FAKECEL. LOOK AT ME BRO! I'M AN INCEL JUST LIKE YOU!
4084275 soyjack1

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, Funnyunenjoyer1, Lynxress and 15 others
everyone apart from me is a fakecel i hope all you fakecels get paralysis from the neck down

mashallah, I am truecel
IMG 5622

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arab_chink, Funnyunenjoyer1, Bonecel01 and 3 others
They're Celphonys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, Deleted member 52452 and try2beme
  • Hmm...
Reactions: seethe, coisbhai and NorthAtlandidMogs
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs and coisbhai
Im the biggest depressed truecel here

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Vermilioncore @MoggerGaston

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and Vermilioncore
Brother im light triad features and im an inch away from ogre status and im autistic
Well at least you're not a dateless 28 y/o khhv bhai. :ogre:

Well at least you're not a dateless 28 y/o khhv bhai. :ogre:
Yes but I’ve heard people say you’re volcel. I mean i am too because i think girls in my town are ugly and ran through but yk is everything in life really about sex?

• +1
@Zeta
@InnerVoid
@Cutecel2001
@coispet
@Reformed
@lebronjames23
you sexy fuckers need to leave the site ASAP

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, lebronjames23, coisbhai and 2 others
Yes but I’ve heard people say you’re volcel. I mean i am too because i think girls in my town are ugly and ran through but yk is everything in life really about sex?
Based fellow volcel. Yes I'm a volcel but at the same time I'm a truecel because I'm ugly. And yeah, I hear what you're saying. Better incel than cuck.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Based fellow volcel. Yes I'm a volcel but at the same time I'm a truecel because I'm ugly. And yeah, I hear what you're saying. Better incel than cuck.
I agree akhi. I may be ugly too but im working towards the changes atleast and wallahi we will have everything rewarded in life if things go well I promise you that

• So Sad
Im not a fakecel im a high LTN facewise

I agree akhi. I may be ugly too but im working towards the changes atleast and wallahi we will have everything rewarded in life if things go well I promise you that
You are far too optimistic when it concerns me, brother. I am a pessimist so I cannot share the same sentiments but I am definitely hopeful for you at least. I don't know what you look like, mind sending me a picture? I'll tell you if you're ugly or not.

• +1
You are far too optimistic when it concerns me, brother. I am a pessimist so I cannot share the same sentiments but I am definitely hopeful for you at least. I don't know what you look like, mind sending me a picture? I'll tell you if you're ugly or not.
Ofc bro. Your a good user so ik you won’t doxx or anything. And im not optimistic im just in a good mood rn and have faith in my journey cause i have a job and just can afford shit now basically

• Love it
Ofc bro. Your a good user so ik you won’t doxx or anything. And im not optimistic im just in a good mood rn and have faith in my journey cause i have a job and just can afford shit now basically
First of all, thank you for trusting me. You're right, I would never doxx you -- not only because I'm a moderator but it's also because of principles: I would not break someone's trust in me. Even if push came to shove and you became my "enemy," I still would not doxx your pictures. It goes against my principles. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you got a job now and some money. I got loans but I feel the same way, it feels nice to have money to spend. I only get $1,435/month though but I don't have to do anything in return, so that's swell.

• Love it
Are you virgin. I get a feeling you aren’t
i am a kissless virgin who has never been in a rs... is this enough?

@AlexBrown84

Yes that is? Abusive household too?
A little bit and from time to time… was the ugliest person in hs and middle school? Was getting bullied for his looks? Got called ugly by girls?

• +1
A little bit and from time to time… was the ugliest person in hs and middle school? Was getting bullied for his looks? Got called ugly by girls?
I was fat short and got bullied for small dick at 12 by older people

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
I was fat short and got bullied for small dick at 12 by older people
Oh yeah well I was ugly and skinny asffff everyone made fun of me now things changed but still… not the short part I was the tallest so

• Woah
i am a kissless virgin who has never been in a rs... is this enough?
NAAAAAAAAAAAAH NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM TELLIN YOUR MOM BRO THIS IS MADNES

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
NAAAAAAAAAAAAH NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM TELLIN YOUR MOM BRO THIS IS MADNES
Kys

I AM NOT A FAKECELLLLLL