Fathers looks mattees 100 x more than mothers

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Basic observation skills but most here denying it lol

They think breeding 5’10 women will somehow give u lanklet kids when there’s 0 correlation after 5’5, dads height is everything

Same with bones

Same with skull

Same w nose

Same w supras browridhe and infras.

Moms can only give eyeshape skin colour and eye colour max and even even shape it’s 50/50 male female

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, aspiringexcel, rand anon and 14 others
Saying this as someone who inherited his moms looks btw . My eye area is 60 percent my moms ( only got dads pfl cheekbone supras infras and browridge, got my moms eyebrows eye shape lashes cheekbone mass and pfh ) but overall height skull morphology nose bones frame is dads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 52452, LancasteR and 2 others
genes cant be explained its all random

• +1
Reactions: zub111, Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel and 3 others
genes cant be explained its all random
Bs. Fathers genes mattees much more than woman. This is common observation

Gandy resembles his dads skull bones height more

Yep but nose is mostly mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and BrahminBoss
I think the mother's bones and bone mass gets translated and you inherit your father's bone placement and general harmony

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Send the source that mothers height Has no correlation after 5’5, i only want to take 5’10+ for the sake of my kids

I think the mother's bones and bone mass gets translated and you inherit your father's bone placement and general harmony
Good cheekbone moms always have good cheekbone mass sons but everything else include cheekbone placement is dads . Probably bcos cheekbones are the most responsive bone to progesterone

• +1
Reactions: greycel
room temp iq thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, the BULL, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
th

there is literally 0 articles on which parts do u inherit from whom i searched
No article for pattern recognition and general sense . Women have much less bone mass than men , every ancient saga describes a correspondence between father and son both spiritual and looks wise ( except muh u have ur mothers eyes brooo from Rowling the tranny) . Patriarchy as a system itself relied on the notion of men living on through their sons . Men literally drive evolution, esoteric systems and philosophy itself place the masculine as the active force and feminine as passive /. Which is why the cosmos in Egyptian mythology was created by ejaculating in a pot as pots are replaceable for a womb , but semen is not

Last edited:
still not a good look. mom matters the same or more than dad
. Women have much less bone mass than men , every ancient saga describes a correspondence between father and son both spiritual and looks wise ( except muh u have ur mothers eyes brooo from Rowling the tranny) . Patriarchy as a system itself relied on the notion of men living on through their sons . Men literally drive evolution, esoteric systems and philosophy itself place the masculine as the active force and feminine as passive /. Which is why the cosmos in Egyptian mythology was created by ejaculating in a pot as pots are replaceable for a womb , but semen is not

^ shudra cope, in reality a subhuman mom will destroy your genes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, the BULL and HTN_Mentalcel
^ shudra cope, in reality a subhuman mom will destroy your genes
Yea moms are limiting factors but once they are mtb dads all that matters, look at chico / o pry / gandy / Ramirez etc their dad resembles them much more

Yea moms are limiting factors but once they are mtb dads all that matters, look at chico / o pry / gandy / Ramirez etc their dad resembles them much more
i doubt it

i'd have rather had htn/htb parents with 6'4/5'11 heights than chad with goblina

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i doubt it

i'd have rather had htn/htb parents with 6'4/5'11 heights than chad with goblina
Chad with mtb Will gigamog htn with stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and exo
My mom is 6,0 and my dad 5,9 and I'm 6, 3 still growing my mom's side of the family has giants my mom's brothers are 6'10, 6'8 and her dad is is 6'6 thank God I got my mom's height genes but I inherited my father's skull and bones

My older brother is 6'5 but also looks my dad alot so it's 50/50

My mom is 6,0 and my dad 5,9 and I'm 6, 3 still growing my mom's side of the family has giants my mom's brothers are 6'10, 6'8 and her dad is is 6'6 thank God I got my mom's height genes but I inherited my father's skull and bones
And you also got a long midface am I right?

It also depends on who has the more dominant genes

It also depends on who has the more dominant genes
Women who are tall also have unideal midface. Ideal height for women is 5-4 to 5-7. It’s lucky u got dads bones but u had chance to have horseface as well cos of either parent has actual long midface u inherit it.

Bs, a 6'4 mom with a 5'9 dad will give you a 6'3.5 kid

They think breeding 5’10 women will somehow give u lanklet kids when there’s 0 correlation after 5’5, dads height is everything

Same with bones

Same with skull

Same w nose

Moms can only give eyeshape skin colour and eye colour max and even even shape it’s 50/50 male female
Idk if I inherited anything from my "father" I would've been 1 PSL instead of 3 PSL. His only saving grace are 193cm stature, 21cm wrists and a wide frame (I have none of them)

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Bs, a 6'4 mom with a 5'9 dad will give you a 6'3.5 kid
Ull also get long midface and overall dogshit looks . Max You need to go in a women if ur short is 5’9 and even then it’s unideal as ideal height for foids are 5’4- 5’7

No, Brad Pitt hard moggs Jolie (she had a ton of surgery), yet their kids look like shit. Drago has a son who's just a MTN, Depp's daughter looks like a grapefruit.

• Hmm...

Same with bones

Same with skull

Same w nose

my dad has lips like salludon and better eye area except for eyebrows even his nose is better

• +1
No, Brad Pitt hard moggs Jolie (she had a ton of surgery), yet their kids look like shit. Drago has a son who's just a MTN, Depp's daughter looks like a grapefruit.
R u retarded Pitt and Julie’s biological daughters objectively are minimum htn

R u retarded Pitt and Julie’s biological daughters objectively are minimum htn
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: You're the retard my friend
Shiloh Jolie Pitt 1 819x1024
Gettyimages 1236166884 612x612

One looks like a boy and thinks she's a boy, the other one wouldn't make it past LTB even with the best makeup artists.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Water look a Brooke Shield Chad dad and MTB mom
D6903cdd651be3c8ad3a7fc4ab6dd66c 4a311a7d77b2e61697f968c189e91e43 9964f46152de71525c38a0139634ceab

• +1
Nope I got my mum's nose passed from her mum. My dad has quite a big nose I feel like I would suit it more

Idk if I inherited anything from my "father" I would've been 1 PSL instead of 3 PSL. His only saving grace are 193cm stature, 21cm wrists and a wide frame (I have none of them)
dm your father

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I inherited my mother's pheno and my father's boneless low psl shit skull but with my mother's long face.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and NoReedemingFeature