First day wearing shoe lifts to school, I will update later with results

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
Hello friends, after a long time pondering I’ve decided that I have nothing to lose so fuck it I’m gonna wear lifts to make myself a lil taller, with my lifts and shoes I am frauding nearly 3 inches. I also am trying out a new hairstyle today to hopefully take attention away from my new height, I will update later with results.

I think the worst possible result is my normie friends exposing me in public, if that happens I will commit suicide. However I doubt it will as honestly if they start getting too skeptical I will just come clean and tell them to not say anything, I think they would oblige.

just blast hgh and ai atp

• +1
Reactions: prag
god damn brutal, how you can cope with that
I will cope by height frauding and maxxing out my face, my goal is to get a short MTB gf, I think I can do it, I know a few people my height with girlfriends, however they are all NT and I am not

how tall r u lol

which lift do you have

3 inches is too much, 2 inches is the best sweetspot, the taller you are the more easier you can get away with frauding more inches

3 inches is too much, 2 inches is the best sweetspot, the taller you are the more easier you can get away with frauding more inches
It’s only 1 inch lifts I think but the shoes I have are almost 2 inches

Hello friends, after a long time pondering I’ve decided that I have nothing to lose so fuck it I’m gonna wear lifts to make myself a lil taller, with my lifts and shoes I am frauding nearly 3 inches. I also am trying out a new hairstyle today to hopefully take attention away from my new height, I will update later with results.

I think the worst possible result is my normie friends exposing me in public, if that happens I will commit suicide. However I doubt it will as honestly if they start getting too skeptical I will just come clean and tell them to not say anything, I think they would oblige.
i wouldnt do this at school cus ur going to have to do it for the whole year lol just do it when you go out or to your gym

Users who are viewing this thread

Back