FOID REJECTS ME IN WORST WAY POSSIBLE JFL

So this foid i mentioned in a thread yesterday who i’ was friends with for a good couple of weeks now. About a week-ish ago, me, her and her 3 friends (2 girls and a currycel) go to the nightclub together, after a while, me and currycel get semi drunk at the bar and my friend comes over with her friends and one of them is with this handsome fucking chadlite.

Yk when alcohol makes you see foids like 10x more beautiful right? With me already having a bit of a crush on her, i see her as a fucking goddess and after a bit shes alone on her phone so i make my move, which she doesn’t respond and im 100% sure she heard me, my currycel friend then also tries to hit on her which she says “no thanks” JFL. Chad calls her over to dance and she follows him like a fucking dog.
she rejects both me and my currycel friend for a 6’4” chadlite with insane forward growth. Here is an aspie screenshot i found on his insta for context: View attachment 2894669
Now this aint the worst part boyos. Despite me being 6’1.5” without shoes and 6’3” fradumaxxed, later on my non-NT ass thought i had a chance could go over to her with this chad and try “win her over”. BUT NO, this goes awfully wrong, as i approach her, this fucking fat chink gets pushed or whatever and ends up spilling his sticky fucking drink all over me and my hair, i dont do much and play it off bc i wanna act all chill infront of her. The second i start talking to her, i realise the drink this chink spilt over me fucking stunk (prob was some foreign chink stuff but whatever it was fucking smelt like shit). The chad looks at me and tells her “do you know this dude”, which she responds “idk him, do you” and give me the “whats that smell” look, they end walk away together just like the cuck movies you see in netflix :feelswhy::lul:

The fat ass asian then comes up to me and says “sorry about the drink man, and also i just saw what happened”, worst fucking night, but atleast i made new friends with a trucel asian and a currycel :lul:

Fast forward to the next day, she sends me these 2 messages:
View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
How old are u

So this foid i mentioned in a thread yesterday who i’ was friends with for a good couple of weeks now. About a week-ish ago, me, her and her 3 friends (2 girls and a currycel) go to the nightclub together, after a while, me and currycel get semi drunk at the bar and my friend comes over with her friends and one of them is with this handsome fucking chadlite.

Yk when alcohol makes you see foids like 10x more beautiful right? With me already having a bit of a crush on her, i see her as a fucking goddess and after a bit shes alone on her phone so i make my move, which she doesn’t respond and im 100% sure she heard me, my currycel friend then also tries to hit on her which she says “no thanks” JFL. Chad calls her over to dance and she follows him like a fucking dog.
she rejects both me and my currycel friend for a 6’4” chadlite with insane forward growth. Here is an aspie screenshot i found on his insta for context: View attachment 2894669
Now this aint the worst part boyos. Despite me being 6’1.5” without shoes and 6’3” fradumaxxed, later on my non-NT ass thought i had a chance could go over to her with this chad and try “win her over”. BUT NO, this goes awfully wrong, as i approach her, this fucking fat chink gets pushed or whatever and ends up spilling his sticky fucking drink all over me and my hair, i dont do much and play it off bc i wanna act all chill infront of her. The second i start talking to her, i realise the drink this chink spilt over me fucking stunk (prob was some foreign chink stuff but whatever it was fucking smelt like shit). The chad looks at me and tells her “do you know this dude”, which she responds “idk him, do you” and give me the “whats that smell” look, they end walk away together just like the cuck movies you see in netflix :feelswhy::lul:

The fat ass asian then comes up to me and says “sorry about the drink man, and also i just saw what happened”, worst fucking night, but atleast i made new friends with a trucel asian and a currycel :lul:

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
Ultimate brutality.

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
“i hope it was a joke” :feelskek::feelskek:wow u don’t deserve this shit man:lul:

Holy fuck mirin your still alive sharing this shit. If thatd happen to my narcy sensitive ass, id prob join ER in Handy heaven. Also the reason why i dont approach bitches

The chad looks at me and tells her “do you know this dude”, which she responds “idk him, do you” and give me the “whats that smell” look, they end walk away together just like the cuck movies
Anyone who believes this happened is retarded. Also, where's the chadlite with insane forward growth?

If karma exists, I hope it takes that whore of a foid