Gabbeascend's looksmaxxing routine for 30 days

Thing is my acne is pretty mild so I think I could just do a low dose for a while. But why do they microdose it for years if it stops acne eventually? Like aren’t they just ageing their skin unnecessarily then?
You're conflating dry skin with aging. Those are not the same thing.
Accutane actually has anti-aging benefits because it increases collagen & skin cell turnover (same mechanism as Tretinoin as well)

Also, that way they NEVER get any pimples, even small ones.
No side-effects, minimal costs, why WOULDN'T they microdose?

Dry skin isn't that big of a deal, have you heard of moisturizers? lol

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
You're conflating dry skin with aging. Those are not the same thing.
Accutane actually has anti-aging benefits because it increases collagen & skin cell turnover (same mechanism as Tretinoin as well)

Also, that way they NEVER get any pimples, even small ones.
No side-effects, minimal costs, why WOULDN'T they microdose?

Dry skin isn't that big of a deal, have you heard of moisturizers? lol
Yeh but oily skin people tend to age better so isn’t that nuking your levels of oiliness? Post cycle. Or I’m guessing by what you said it just balances out then basically

Yeh but oily skin people tend to age better so isn’t that nuking your levels of oiliness? Post cycle. Or I’m guessing by what you said it just balances out then basically
Correct, the latter. It balances out. No, there is nothing that indicates excessive oily skin = aging better.
The best is balanced skin, not too oily or greasy.

woahhh i wouldnt wanna mess with the guy that punches metal...... for fun.....
what the fuck is this gen alpha greycel talking about ?

what the fuck is this gen alpha greycel talking about ?
wooahhh calm down pal

*g-g-g-g-gulp*

shiver me timbers ur scaring me! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
Correct, the latter. It balances out. No, there is nothing that indicates excessive oily skin = aging better.
The best is balanced skin, not too oily or greasy.
Have u done accutane urself? Or tret? Or both?

Have u done accutane urself? Or tret? Or both?
Both. Still doing accutane 20mg, tret was cope for me. My skin was more oily than ever and I was still getting new acne a couple times per week even after maximizing other factors e.g. diet, routine, washing bedsheets etc. etc.

For reference, I was using 0.05% tret with 4% azelaic acid and 4% niacinamide specially formulated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Both. Still doing accutane 20mg, tret was cope for me. My skin was more oily than ever and I was still getting new acne a couple times per week even after maximizing other factors e.g. diet, routine, washing bedsheets etc. etc.
So what’s actually the point of tret then, if it just increases oiliness and stuff which results in more acne anyway

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
cuz i just dont FEEL like it

ur on thin ice pal..

better start chattering ur teeth bucko..

u DONT want to mess with the guy that punches metal.....

for fun....

• +1
cuz i just dont FEEL like it

ur on thin ice pal..

better start chattering ur teeth bucko..

u DONT want to mess with the guy that punches metal.....

for fun....
Y

So what’s actually the point of tret then, if it just increases oiliness and stuff which results in more acne anyway
Point of tret is increase of skin cell turnover as well as collagen. It CAN help with acne in many cases as well as hyperpigmentation, it varies from person to person.
You simply won't know till you've tried it for 4-6 months.

• +1
CUZ i dont FEEL like it......

stop pressing my buttons or else im gonna unleash the ultimate sigma... u DONT wanna see me mad

grrrr im starting to see red now

• +1
CUZ i dont FEEL like it......

stop pressing my buttons or else im gonna unleash the ultimate sigma... u DONT wanna see me mad

grrrr im starting to see red now
Y

Point of tret is increase of skin cell turnover as well as collagen. It CAN help with acne in many cases as well as hyperpigmentation, it varies from person to person.
You simply won't know till you've tried it for 4-6 months.
What does increase in skin cell turnover do?

What does increase in skin cell turnover do?
Helps smooth out the surface of your skin as well as removing dead skin cells (remember, dead skin cells are one of the main ingredients for getting pimples/acne)

• +1
Helps smooth out the surface of your skin as well as removing dead skin cells (remember, dead skin cells are one of the main ingredients for getting pimples/acne)
So it’s basically just a milder form or accutane? Make sense. Does it have the same side effects as accutane or not as severe? Also will you still get side effects microdosing or nah?

ur really getting me with these ones

im crying stop :lul:
clean ur bad dragon horse dildo sissy boy, cuz ik u was riding that shit when i was saying those mean words

I have been active on this forum for around a month and I have observed a lot of information and advice given to me. I want help on what to improve from this, what to change and what do next, and here is my routine and pictures:

Wake up 9:05 am
Taking 2 pills
(1 beta carotene, 1 L-Arginine)

Skincare:
Wash my face with Kiehl's energizing facial fuel
Iceing my face and hooding
Applying bensoylperoxide 10% gel

Breakfast:
Coffee💀

Going to the gym training:
Chest
Shoulders
Arms
Back
Repeat
(Legday every 2 weeks)
Hypertrophy 3×10-12 reps

After training:
Sauna for 30 minutes

Skincare at night:
*Exactly the same as the morning's skincare*

Diet:
Lean bulk (2700-3000 calories)

Sleep:
6,5-8 hours
You need to hairmax bro, you’re receding

clean ur bad dragon horse dildo sissy boy, cuz ik u was riding that shit when i was saying those mean words
mmm yes ur being a meanie weenie mmm :sneaky::sneaky:

• +1

Attachments

• you in a sec.jpg
    you in a sec.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 0
So it’s basically just a milder form or accutane? Make sense. Does it have the same side effects as accutane or not as severe? Also will you still get side effects microdosing or nah?
It's not the milder form of accutane because accutane goes SYSTEMIC ANDDDDD decreases oil production and sabaceous glands all over, this means less oily hair and stuff too.

Tretinoin has completely different mechanisms, the only thing they share is collagen increase and skin cell turnover. Accutane is like a shotgun whereas tretinoin is a small bbgun.

Tretinoin has no side effects besides makes ur skin a bit more dry/flakey and increases UV sensitivity, but so does Accutane (SPF 30+ is a must before u go outside)

It's not the milder form of accutane because accutane goes SYSTEMIC ANDDDDD decreases oil production and sabaceous glands all over, this means less oily hair and stuff too.

Tretinoin has completely different mechanisms, the only thing they share is collagen increase and skin cell turnover. Accutane is like a shotgun whereas tretinoin is a small bbgun.

Tretinoin has no side effects besides makes ur skin a bit more dry/flakey and increases UV sensitivity, but so does Accutane (SPF 30+ is a must before u go outside)
So the side effects of tret won’t be as bad? Even on similar doses? What are its side effects anyway

Your not taking this shit seriously 8 hours of sleep should be the bear minimum no excuses

Ik Im gonna talk to a doctor
Be careful with tret, people recommend it way too much considering how harsh it is on your skin. It nuked my skin even after doing every step and precaution correctly. Just keep your gut health in check and try to keep skincare simple.

Tret may work for you but I wouldn't recommend it in the summer unless you want to leave the house with a super thick layer of sunscreen on your face every day.

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend