Getting any type of procedure done in Turkey is literally the stupidest thing you can do. Here is another: 'The Truth about Dental Veneers in Turkey'

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, maxxmclooks, sweetheart and 2 others
Meet me in London now and I’ll show you who the fucking thug is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, smallman, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Never get scraping down as far as this!!

This is how they#re supposed to prepare your teeth for veneers:

This is how they prepare your teeth for veneers in Tukrey:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, soover4me, northern mogger and 2 others
@Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Pakicel and sweetheart
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and northern mogger
I wouldn't get fillers or implants, but something like rhinoplasty is fine in Turkey.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, northern mogger, aspiringexcel and 3 others
you can get no-prep veneers, most people confuse veneers with crowns.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and MakinItHappen
you can get no-prep veneers, most people confuse veneers with crowns.

These are crowns right?

They fuck up the fundamental nerve of the tooth. This destined for bone-loss.

Mike Mew suggests this is bound to happen:

I lost an incredible amount of tooth after not replacing a side molar for 3-4 years and it took two HEAVY bone-grafts to grow the bone-back.

I wanna get veneers done, but I am concerned minimal prep will even leave me vulnerable to bone-loss in future.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, northern mogger, 4ever and 1 other person
These are crowns right?

They fuck up the fundamental nerve of the tooth. This destined for bone-loss.

Mike Mew suggests this is bound to happen:
View attachment 2915256

I lost an incredible amount of tooth after not replacing a side molar for 3-4 years and it took two HEAVY bone-grafts to grow the bone-back.

I wanna get veneers done, but I am concerned minimal prep will even leave me vulnerable to bone-loss in future.

yes, those are crowns

im not sure why he thinks veneers would lead to bone loss consider all it’s just a thin layer over your teeth

yes, those are crowns

im not sure why he thinks veneers would lead to bone loss consider all it’s just a thin layer over your teeth

He's referring to crowns, but naming them veneers for viral mph.

Either way will minimal prep not lead to at least some bone-loss in the distant future?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
He's referring to crowns, but naming them veneers for viral mph.

Either way will minimal prep not lead to at least some bone-loss in the distant future?
I dont think so

Why you care what they do with your original teeth? Once you get veneers there is never coming back to original teeth anyways, even with minimal shaving.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
many fall for it because its cheap in turkey , but it is cheap for a reason

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
yes, those are crowns

Teeth does not grow back. Those narrow teeth will get perma destroyed if u have cavities. You will not get good protection with thin layer of your real teeth.

this is what i found on this on dentist sites
IMG 0028

IMG 0032

IMG 0031
so if veneers will constantly cause gum inflammation which causes gum disease on the long run its gonna cause bone loss and ruin the jaw
edit: might not cause major bone loss i kinda exaggerated when i said they'll ruin your jaw but they'll still have bone loss and you never wanna lose bone in your jaw

• So Sad
Why you care what they do with your original teeth? Once you get veneers there is never coming back to original teeth anyways, even with minimal shaving.

Are you just incapable of reading bro?

When you lose any original teeth, the probability of bone-loss increases.

You're a fucking square.

If you don't know, don't act confident, you fucking loud-mouth cunt.

I hate unjustified confidence. Fuck your mum man. Pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Carv, Allornothing and Pakicel

You're a fucking square.

Honestly. CuckMax is dead.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and MakinItHappen
this is what i found on this on dentist sites
View attachment 2915310
View attachment 2915312

View attachment 2915311
so if veneers will constantly cause gum inflammation which causes gum disease on the long run its gonna cause bone loss and ruin the jaw
edit: might not cause major bone loss i kinda exaggerated when i said they'll ruin your jaw but they'll still have bone loss and you never wanna lose bone in your jaw

I wonder if that would maintain the case if one were to take tender-loving-care of ones gums.

Ie; used a high quality, fluoride free mouth-wash, after every time they ate and before bed. And flossed like hell. I wonder.

Do we have any influencers out there that have had the veneers procedure done (Minimal scraping) and were good looking, with 5 years having passed?

Honestly. CuckMax is dead.

The general IQ and/or awareness of the place is far lower than in 2020-2022, but not only that, even when people don't know shit, they talk and with confidence.

It's like reading a TikTok and/or YouTube comment section. Like fuck off you boring bastard NPC with nothing going on in your head. Punch your face in bruv. Faggots. Triggering me.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Pakicel
I wonder if that would maintain the case if one were to take tender-loving-care of ones gums.

Ie; used a high quality, fluoride free mouth-wash, after every time they ate and before bed. And flossed like hell. I wonder.

Do we have any influencers out there that have had the veneers procedure done (Minimal scraping) and were good looking, with 5 years having passed?
i dont know if that can prevent it since the tooth is shaved but i think it would minimize damage but i think brushing a lot of time a day would increase the risk of gum recession causing bone loss
IMG 0033

i will check tiktok to see if there are any veneer failos on there and i'll tag you in the replies after bro this topic actually intrigued even me because i was also considering veneers a while back

• So Sad
i dont know if that can prevent it since the tooth is shaved but i think it would minimize damage but i think brushing a lot of time a day would increase the risk of gum recession causing bone loss
View attachment 2915335
i will check tiktok to see if there are any veneer failos on there and i'll tag you in the replies after bro this topic actually intrigued even me because i was also considering veneers a while back

I think the bottom line is any kind of veneers is gonna leave you open to eventual bone-loss around the mouth / maxilla area if not short-term then long-term, because the teeth need to be scraped/shaven.

I'm going off getting them more and more now.

Last edited:

You're a fucking square.

They don't remove your teeth...
All that matters for bone loss is the tooth remaining in the gum. All they do is shave the exterior

They don't remove your teeth...
All that matters for bone loss is the tooth remaining in the gum. All they do is shave the exterior

Scraping the teeth, is losing part of the teeth.

Read the research @yyamann has been doing.

alright so this just tells me why veneers will indefinitely cause gum recession causing bone loss i didnt find videos of this happening but i 100% believe it and heres why:

First argument:

this guy claims veneers are just gonna bond perfectly with the teeth and wont have anything get under them, which is blown out of the water immediately because since the back of the tooth isnt covered its gonna have the same shit that happens to normal teeth considering its the back of the original tooth and glue wont stop cavities from getting to the part of the tooth that is covered with the veneer itself so the tooth will rot. also consider the gaps between the teeth that are exposed and are also not covered because they just shave down the front of the tooth and leave the sides, so you have the back and the sides of the tooth still exposed which also is at risk of developing cavities that will grow into the tooth and eventually into the part thats below the veneer.

this is a video from the same guy's tiktok page:

you can see the clear gap between the tooth and the veneer shell, and the only thing closing that gap is glue which also wont stop cavities from getting in there (more cavities=more risk of gum recession) so now you have these problems that are a reason for cavities to grow inside below the veneer and then you have the other failo which is that the veneer goes inside the gum and the gum then grows on top of the veneer, but the sides of the tooth which are exposed will still get damaged and bacteria will go up that gum tissue that still has original tooth under it and is still exposed, bacteria will fuck the gums and cause recession which will cause bone loss. we have seen dentists coping before and blatantly lying about shit so that it doesnt go out of business because the biggest procedure people go to dentists to get done is veneers so theres no way a tiktok dentist faggot will ruin the reputation of veneers and make people stop getting them.

Proof for what im saying?
this is a very common problem that people who get veneers are facing and its called "veneer breath". this is due to the teeth under the veneer getting bacteria on them which (as i said) is inevitably gonna happen and theres no larp in the world that will convince me bacteria wont make its way under the veneers and here is two videos i found on this issue.

so it seems from watching this is that veneer breath is very common among people with veneers and theres no way every single person with veneer breath got them done by someone thats "not a professional" ur telling me all these people went to unprofessionals? jfl fuck off. this saying is just (again) cope by dentists that larp about veneers never ever getting bacteria under the veneers and the bacteria that gets under the veneer will go up to the gums and fuck them. this commonality of veneer breath is proof that bacteria gets under veneers which will cause gum recession in the long run and eventually casuing bone loss.

i think this is full coverage and shit that actually makes sense on why veneers will cause bone loss and they're not worth getting.

@MakinItHappen

• +1
alright so this just tells me why veneers will indefinitely cause gum recession causing bone loss i didnt find videos of this happening but i 100% believe it and heres why:

First argument:

this guy claims veneers are just gonna bond perfectly with the teeth and wont have anything get under them, which is blown out of the water immediately because since the back of the tooth isnt covered its gonna have the same shit that happens to normal teeth considering its the back of the original tooth and glue wont stop cavities from getting to the part of the tooth that is covered with the veneer itself so the tooth will rot. also consider the gaps between the teeth that are exposed and are also not covered because they just shave down the front of the tooth and leave the sides, so you have the back and the sides of the tooth still exposed which also is at risk of developing cavities that will grow into the tooth and eventually into the part thats below the veneer.

this is a video from the same guy's tiktok page:

you can see the clear gap between the tooth and the veneer shell, and the only thing closing that gap is glue which also wont stop cavities from getting in there (more cavities=more risk of gum recession) so now you have these problems that are a reason for cavities to grow inside below the veneer and then you have the other failo which is that the veneer goes inside the gum and the gum then grows on top of the veneer, but the sides of the tooth which are exposed will still get damaged and bacteria will go up that gum tissue that still has original tooth under it and is still exposed, bacteria will fuck the gums and cause recession which will cause bone loss. we have seen dentists coping before and blatantly lying about shit so that it doesnt go out of business because the biggest procedure people go to dentists to get done is veneers so theres no way a tiktok dentist faggot will ruin the reputation of veneers and make people stop getting them.

Proof for what im saying?
this is a very common problem that people who get veneers are facing and its called "veneer breath". this is due to the teeth under the veneer getting bacteria on them which (as i said) is inevitably gonna happen and theres no larp in the world that will convince me bacteria wont make its way under the veneers and here is two videos i found on this issue.

so it seems from watching this is that veneer breath is very common among people with veneers and theres no way every single person with veneer breath got them done by someone thats "not a professional" ur telling me all these people went to unprofessionals? jfl fuck off. this saying is just (again) cope by dentists that larp about veneers never ever getting bacteria under the veneers and the bacteria that gets under the veneer will go up to the gums and fuck them. this commonality of veneer breath is proof that bacteria gets under veneers which will cause gum recession in the long run and eventually casuing bone loss.

i think this is full coverage and shit that actually makes sense on why veneers will cause bone loss and they're not worth getting.

@MakinItHappen

Yeah that's established it for me then. I will never get this shit done. Fuck it. My teeth are only mildly crooked anyway.

Juice not worth the squeeze.

Thanks for doing all this research for me bro. I will still look into it, but even if it is that you need to not allow even the tiniest of gaps between the veneer and your tooth, putting that reliability on the dentist to get it perfectly right is not what I am willing to do.

You can also see her maxilla (Bone around the mouth) shrunk. He smile and overall midface got narrower.

Yeah that's established it for me then. I will never get this shit done. Fuck it. My teeth are only mildly crooked anyway.

Juice not worth the squeeze.

Thanks for doing all this research for me bro. I will still look into it, but even if it is that you need to not allow even the tiniest of gaps between the veneer and your tooth, putting that reliability on the dentist to get it perfectly right is not what I am willing to do.
yeah brah its an absolute bullshit procedure and a looksmaxxer's most precious thing in the universe is his bones, no one would want his bones shrinking for a nice smile jfl bc they're gonna have a good smile with a shit face jfl.
ur welcome bro. i'll still also look further into this but yea u cant just "rely on the dentist" to keep your tooth and veneer gapless bc thats not gonna happen at all how do you not have a gap between two seperate things jfl the tooth isnt just gonna magically attach to the veneer and they wont just merge into each other and become the same structure out of no where thats just not happening
You can also see her maxilla (Bone around the mouth) shrunk. He smile and overall midface got narrower.

View attachment 2915413
thats what im saying its literally just inevitable for someone's gums to receed with veneers

• +1
you can get a toptier ht for 3k in Turkey though

water, turkey prices are basically US in 2024. Only good for getting a hairtransplant or rhinoplasty atp. There are unknown surgeons performing top tier genios there however

• +1
Reactions: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
This thread just makes me depressed. I had multiple teeth removed bottom left and one bottom right when i was 14. I wonder how much bone loss I've had. :feelsrope:

651ec418494f36508e7a716b_635bb7e16c2046669458c9cb_Group%201042.jpg

You can legit go from nw6 to a thin but decent enough coverage nw1.5/2 in Turkey for less than 5k

Not than you’ll ever need one probably with your nw0 at 32

I wouldn't get fillers or implants, but something like rhinoplasty is fine in Turkey.
Until your entire nasal valve collapses and you realized they shaved off half your cartilage to get the classic Turkish nose aesthetic

Until your entire nasal valve collapses and you realized they shaved off half your cartilage to get the classic Turkish nose aesthetic
cope tbh. anyway have fun paying 12k for rhino