Giant swelling on my cheekbone

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Today I woke up with a sort of pimple looking swelling on my left cheekbone, it was red but like 5-10x the size of pimple. It was like sort of a bulge i could grab on very weird. So after i just did my night skin care routine i wanted to check out what the fuck that shit was. So i grabbed an insulin needle and poked like 10-20 holes in the swelling. The only thing that came out was drips of blood. So that means that it’s not a pimple. So i sterilised it with vodka. How can i get rid of this thing as fast as possible?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma, LegitUser, AySab and 4 others
Might be from bonesmashing, because i ate really clean lately
How much time do u bonesmash boyo if u r bonesmashing use a clean tool like a jade roller and hit with after cleaning it with soap so no bacteria I always do it and after 30 mins bonesmashing apply an mosturizer or acne gel so that no bacteria is there and use mosturizer before smashing

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Today I woke up with a sort of pimple looking swelling on my left cheekbone, it was red but like 5-10x the size of pimple. It was like sort of a bulge i could grab on very weird. So after i just did my night skin care routine i wanted to check out what the fuck that shit was. So i grabbed an insulin needle and poked like 10-20 holes in the swelling. The only thing that came out was drips of blood. So that means that it’s not a pimple. So i sterilised it with vodka. How can i get rid of this thing as fast as possible?
Btw bruh if ur suffering from constant acne microsdose Accutane for a year and full acne free face for a year

• +1
Take an ice cube and put it on the spot for 10 minutes and then wait a bit and get a small towel and kinda roll it up so its thicker and soak it under a stream of really hot water from the sink

Put that part which is hot on your cyst and hold it there for 15 minutes, it shouldn't be too hot and be careful not to burn yourself

This method literally removed my huge under the skin cyst in one day that salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide couldn't in 3 days
Just did this and it deflated a little bit. It looks a lot better now. But my whole left under eye area is swollen massively. What could be going on?

I guess its just over

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cos4b7fog65qirjaude0.mov
    7.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
insider tip from the modelling world, blister plasters

for some reason they are very effective to all kinds of pimples

• +1
insider tip from the modelling world, blister plasters

for some reason they are very effective to all kinds of pimples
i was taught this by the ceo of my agency, tried once when i had big kinda deep pimple, wasnt whitehead just big red horn, worked like a miracle, practically gone overnight

• +1
i was taught this by the ceo of my agency, tried once when i had big kinda deep pimple, wasnt whitehead just big red horn, worked like a miracle, practically gone overnight
Ordering them now

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Just did this and it deflated a little bit. It looks a lot better now. But my whole left under eye area is swollen massively. What could be going on?
I really don't know what can that be could be, its maybe from bonesmashing that place but if this method helped you repeat it a few times and it should get better

• +1
I really don't know what can that be could be, its maybe from bonesmashing that place but if this method helped you repeat it a few times and it should get better
prolly will do it every day until its gone

• +1
Reactions: prince_
Update: @maxxmclooks @prince_

I did the ice cube + hot towel combo again and applied a blister plaster overnight and now it’s basically gone. Except for the fact it’s still a bit red. Which is not too much of a problem, since i believe it will also go away soon. Thanks for saving me guys

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Update: @maxxmclooks @prince_

I did the ice cube + hot towel combo again and applied a blister plaster overnight and now it’s basically gone. Except for the fact it’s still a bit red. Which is not too much of a problem, since i believe it will also go away soon. Thanks for saving me guys
no problem man, happy to help💪

• Love it