Got blackpilled again at work

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese
> flipping burgers to pass the time since i perma invest and the only thing i need is time before becoming a millionaire.
> in duo with a htb arabic foid
> we hitting it off pretty nicely, talking about foid stuff and meaning of life, the vibe is cool
> we r on clean up duty, so we gotta see the clients and clean up their mess

> cleaning spilled cola because of a fat fuck who cant fucking hold his drink properly as usual, while i clean i see someone approaching the girl
> ask for her number and try to seduce her with some witty lines, she still says no.
- Cantbelievethisshit, how tf ? Thats the first time i actually see a nigga actually asking for a number, thought this shit was long gone but it seems it was only gone for me...
> 10 minutes later i see a hijabi woman mom approaching her
"- u so pretty, i will present you my son"
> both laugh
In literally 20 minutes she received more acknowledgment from society than i ever did my whole life, she is desired by both men and women, she is a rare ressource ripe for the taking and everybody is trying their chance with her.
Imagine being non nt and thinking u got a chance as a non chad, while there are actual predators perma trying out there to cum in prime pussies. While u worry about muh dark triad mysterious ramirez, that girl will one day get tired and say " why not " to a guy and get her guts rearranged. This is so brutal, so dreadful. While you are wasting your prime years here, u got uglier subhumans with streetshitter indian genes carrying chronic diseases trying HARD until it works...
Imma seduce that hoe first dho since i got a curve and already got her hobbies and what she likes, but thats so brutal to think about this whole ordeal...
:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Primalsplit, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
brutal but why are you typing like a 4chan thread :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Roquefort, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
while there are actual predators perma trying out there to cum in prime pussies.
nice way to put it

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Richard_Hungwell
Just keep wearing them down until they eventually say yes theory?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
That's legit how it works in the real world
Is cheesemaxxing legit?

If you consume copious amounts of calcium daily does it help grow chad bones?

Is cheesemaxxing legit?

If you consume copious amounts of calcium daily does it help grow chad bones?
Yes but only if u r young, if u r too old u would only gain muscle + gain some bone density but no growth

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
> flipping burgers to pass the time since i perma invest and the only thing i need is time before becoming a millionaire.
> in duo with a htb arabic foid
> we hitting it off pretty nicely, talking about foid stuff and meaning of life, the vibe is cool
> we r on clean up duty, so we gotta see the clients and clean up their mess

> cleaning spilled cola because of a fat fuck who cant fucking hold his drink properly as usual, while i clean i see someone approaching the girl
> ask for her number and try to seduce her with some witty lines, she still says no.
- Cantbelievethisshit, how tf ? Thats the first time i actually see a nigga actually asking for a number, thought this shit was long gone but it seems it was only gone for me...
> 10 minutes later i see a hijabi woman mom approaching her
That's just how it works with all foids. The non-fat ones anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Roquefort