Hair experts plz GTFIH

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
5F5EB1AB 3447 4B4F AB6E 22B7A9FE6005
A9AC832A 9F9C 4B78 AD28 D201BB8A0860

Is my hair damaged? What’s going on? I’m gonna buy innersense hair products since they’re the best of the best.

@emeraldglass @Gandy @BucketCrab

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora and ALTF4
Man if I had ur curls I would be so happy. I legit wouldn’t even be on this forum. God bless
It gets dry fast and hard time maintaining tbh. I would rather have wavy hair or straight. It suits me more.

From what I can tell they’re only at the top
they’re pretty much everywhere, i did my best high king some of the middle sections of the follicles where it’s fried but there are obviously more. why are you so against a buzz, it’s not that bad
IMG 0900

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
they’re pretty much everywhere, i did my best high king some of the middle sections of the follicles where it’s fried but there are obviously more. why are you so against a buzz, it’s not that bad
View attachment 2933055
Because

1.) I’ve gotten multiple buzzcuts and it ends up growing the same way. My hair texture became like this ever since I got a keratin straightening perm when I was 16, now I’m 19 and my hair texture is still this bad.

2.) I look so ugly with a buzzcut. Like even uglier than I am rn

I think I might cut the hair just enough so that the frizz/split ends goes away, but not to the point of a buzzcut idk

Because

1.) I’ve gotten multiple buzzcuts and it ends up growing the same way. My hair texture became like this ever since I got a keratin straightening perm when I was 16, now I’m 19 and my hair texture is still this bad.

2.) I look so ugly with a buzzcut. Like even uglier than I am rn

I think I might cut the hair just enough so that the frizz/split ends goes away, but not to the point of a buzzcut idk
about the texture thing, i already told you that the base i set up for you would prevent that from happening again, only if you get a buzz cut. 2. it doesn’t matter if you look ugly, it’ll only last like that for like 2-3 months before it looks acceptable. trust me, i don’t look good with a buzz cut, but i’ve gotten it in the past when my hair was terrible, and i’d do it again, because id rather look ugly for 2-4 months than going on having terrible hair looksminning me for the rest of my life. your split ends are at the most random
laces so if you were to go to a hairstylist and ask to specifically cut only the split ends, it would result with the most uneven hair ever and look even worse than if you were to get a buzz cut.

• +1
about the texture thing, i already told you that the base i set up for you would prevent that from happening again, only if you get a buzz cut. 2. it doesn’t matter if you look ugly, it’ll only last like that for like 2-3 months before it looks acceptable. trust me, i don’t look good with a buzz cut, but i’ve gotten it in the past when my hair was terrible, and i’d do it again, because id rather look ugly for 2-4 months than going on having terrible hair looksminning me for the rest of my life. your split ends are at the most random
laces so if you were to go to a hairstylist and ask to specifically cut only the split ends, it would result with the most uneven hair ever and look even worse than if you were to get a buzz cut.
Fair enough. But should I get like an actual buzzcut or just cut off like 1-3 inches of my hair. So shorter hair but not to the point of a buzzcut, what do you think?

Fair enough. But should I get like an actual buzzcut or just cut off like 1-3 inches of my hair. So shorter hair but not to the point of a buzzcut, what do you think?
well im not sure how far your split ends extend to, since the picture only shows me the surface. if you could maybe part your hair with a comb to show the roots, then maybe i’d be able to see if you only need a couple inches off.

• +1
well im not sure how far your split ends extend to, since the picture only shows me the surface. if you could maybe part your hair with a comb to show the roots, then maybe i’d be able to see if you only need a couple inches off.
Alright I’ll do that when I get home.

Wish I spoke to you before I ordered the K18

Picture isn't loading but based of replys kys nigger ape ask Reddit

18E0F0DF 2210 4EE1 A30B 021B4D35ECBA
D60D3CF2 4636 492E B7A6 F1AD73AA8B5A

Attachments

• IMG_2669.MOV
    6.4 MB
yo ngl its better to just buzz it, you inly ahve like 6 defined curls in the middle so yeah just buzz it, and the back looks pretty fried too so it would be uneven if u didnt just buzz it. i dont think youd look that bad it in a buzz, so dont worry to much about it.
Straight up buzzcut or just some shortening? Show me a good cut man

yo ngl its better to just buzz it, you inly ahve like 6 defined curls in the middle so yeah just buzz it, and the back looks pretty fried too so it would be uneven if u didnt just buzz it. i dont think youd look that bad it in a buzz, so dont worry to much about it.
Man if I get a buzz I won’t even be able to go outside

That’s what fucked my hair up in the first place.
yeah that’s why they’re a bit risky, they mess with your actual follicles and cause damages on molecular level to your scalp, which does affect how it would go in the future. a keratin treatment should only be done at a professional hair stylist, anything under $300 and the keratin isn’t pure as well as it’ll fuck up your hair and scalp.

yeah that’s why they’re a bit risky, they mess with your actual follicles and cause damages on molecular level to your scalp, which does affect how it would go in the future. a keratin treatment should only be done at a professional hair stylist, anything under $300 and the keratin isn’t pure as well as it’ll fuck up your hair and scalp.
Yeah I did the keratin shit at home 💀

i did it when I was 16. Then my hair texture fucked up, I got multiple buzzcuts afterwards and my hair still grew this way. Fast forward to right now, I’m 19 years old turning 20 this October and my hair is STILL this way 💀

Oh my lord what do I do

Yeah I did the keratin shit at home 💀

i did it when I was 16. Then my hair texture fucked up, I got multiple buzzcuts afterwards and my hair still grew this way. Fast forward to right now, I’m 19 years old turning 20 this October and my hair is STILL this way 💀

Oh my lord what do I do
shit yeah that fucked you over, it might’ve messed with your endocrine system and disrupted your hormone levels, altered your whole scalp chemistry as well. i’d get tested for your endocrine levels just in case.

• +1
shit yeah that fucked you over, it might’ve messed with your endocrine system and disrupted your hormone levels, altered your whole scalp chemistry as well. i’d get tested for your endocrine levels just in case.
Perhaps. But like what should I do besides getting the buzzcut to fix myself?

Perhaps. But like what should I do besides getting the buzzcut to fix myself?
now that you let me know about this, i’d look about getting professional treatments done on your hair, specifically treatments with hydrolyzed proteins. it’s practically impossible to reverse damage from bad keratin treatments but the best thing you could do for it is get treatments with hydrolyzed proteins, and microneedling as well

• +1
now that you let me know about this, i’d look about getting professional treatments done on your hair, specifically treatments with hydrolyzed proteins. it’s practically impossible to reverse damage from bad keratin treatments but the best thing you could do for it is get treatments with hydrolyzed proteins, and microneedling as well
Can I do this at home instead of going to a professional? Also I should do this after the buzz right?

Can I do this at home instead of going to a professional? Also I should do this after the buzz right?
not unless you want to mess up your scalp again. yes, around 2-3 weeks after that buzz. 1 time per week is preferable, the hair dresser will tell you how many times you need it it based on it’s condition, tell them about the hair relaxer issue and they’ll let you know.

not unless you want to mess up your scalp again. yes, around 2-3 weeks after that buzz. 1 time per week is preferable, the hair dresser will tell you how many times you need it it based on it’s condition, tell them about the hair relaxer issue and they’ll let you know.
I’ve never seen anyone with a buzzcut that goes to a salon for treatment

I’ve never seen anyone with a buzzcut that goes to a salon for treatment
it’s different because you have molecular damage from the relaxers, the point of the treatment isn’t to treat your hair, it’s to treat your scalp, the length doesn’t matter in this case.

• +1
  • +1
just general knowledge of products, it wouldn’t mess up your hair too bad if you did it yourself, but it wouldn’t have much effect, would just be wasting product while giving your scalp more stress for it to combat.
Perhaps. I just don’t like going to professionals all the time that’s why.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
just general knowledge of products, it wouldn’t mess up your hair too bad if you did it yourself, but it wouldn’t have much effect, would just be wasting product while giving your scalp more stress for it to combat.
When do I use the k18?

This one
3 months after buzz, after youre out of the shower, and having shampoo’d when you were in the shower (but no conditioner on days which you’d use this mask), the instructions on the bottle explain it better

• +1
3 months after buzz, after youre out of the shower, and having shampoo’d when you were in the shower (but no conditioner on days which you’d use this mask), the instructions on the bottle explain it better
First step is to buzz. Can I talk to you on snap or discord? I’d like to keep in touch with you throughout this journey.