Bump

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
just get sun nigga

• +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn, not__cel and whiteislandpill
Ever heard of UV ray skin damage? Lmfao
yes and it aint true

youre not a vampire, the sun can only be good for you otherwise youd be able to feel it doing damage to you every time you stepped out into the sun

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
yes and it aint true

youre not a vampire, the sun can only be good for you otherwise youd be able to feel it doing damage to you every time you stepped out into the sun
Sun doesn’t exist half the time that’s why. Also if ur just gonna come and chat shit then don’t respond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Gaygymmaxx
Sun doesn’t exist half the time that’s why. Also if ur just gonna come and chat shit then don’t respond
im literally answering your question, just go into the sun instead of taking chemicals and youll tan nigger

• +1
im literally answering your question, just go into the sun instead of taking chemicals and youll tan nigger
It’s not chemicals it’s literally safer than sun tanning and tanning beds

• +1
It’s not chemicals it’s literally safer than sun tanning and tanning beds
of course its chemicals, if its not made of chemicals then wtf is it made of?
how is some unnatural chemical shit safer than the sun?

• +1
of course its chemicals, if its not made of chemicals then wtf is it made of?
how is some unnatural chemical shit safer than the sun?
Bro really thinks the sun is safe lmao. Literally a massive ball of flames

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Gaygymmaxx
Yes they work. With gradual self tan products you have to apply it every day until your skin looks right. Get self tanning drops specifically made for your face, and use gradual self tanning lotion for your body. Using the body lotion on your face can make you breakout

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yes they work. With gradual self tan products you have to apply it every day until your skin looks right. Get self tanning drops specifically made for your face, and use gradual self tanning lotion for your body. Using the body lotion on your face can make you breakout
When you specifically made for your face what do you mean?

• +1
Yes, I used St.Tropez self tanner face drops. They were kind of drastic and made me golden bronze even though they said they would look more natural than other self tanners. I do not recommend them unless you use very lightly along with a body self tanner otherwise you will just look weird at the beach or unless you are really pale. (I have an olive skin tone so this might work differently depending on your skin tone).

• +1
When you specifically made for your face what do you mean?
Self tanning drops that are meant to be applied on your face. You mix the drops into moisturizer and rub it on your face. You need a product like this to tan your face because body tanning lotion is not supposed to go on your face. So use face drops in conjunction with tanning body lotion so you don’t end up with tan torso/limbs and a pale face

• +1
Can you link the cheapest one which is the best?
idk what the cheapest best one is, probably from one of the other 2 brands i mentioned, check which product from the other 2 brands fit your budgets best

• +1
Yes, I used St.Tropez self tanner face drops. They were kind of drastic and made me golden bronze even though they said they would look more natural than other self tanners. I do not recommend them unless you use very lightly along with a body self tanner otherwise you will just look weird at the beach or unless you are really pale. (I have an olive skin tone so this might work differently depending on your skin tone).
I’m not really planning to use it at the beach tbh. Is it a very obvious fake tan or does it fit will with ur complexion (if you can’t see the body)

• +1
Self tanning drops that are meant to be applied on your face. You mix the drops into moisturizer and rub it on your face. You need a product like this to tan your face because body tanning lotion is not supposed to go on your face. So use face drops in conjunction with tanning body lotion so you don’t end up with tan torso/limbs and a pale face
Is the fake tan very obvious or does it look good?

• +1
I’m not really planning to use it at the beach tbh. Is it a very obvious fake tan or does it fit will with ur complexion (if you can’t see the body)
No, it actually looked pretty good on me since I already had a warm tanned undertone but you have to be careful to apply evenly, exfoliate your face properly and apply consistently in order for it to look good and not become blotchy/uneven and last.

• +1
No, it actually looked pretty good on me since I already had a warm tanned undertone but you have to be careful to apply evenly, exfoliate your face properly and apply consistently in order for it to look good and not become blotchy/uneven and last.
45C2A61C 1B84 4A0D A76B 84191F7B3AEF

I’m trying to go for this kind of complexion do you think it’ll work? I have a very tanned complexion but I want more golden bronze glow

• +1
Is the fake tan very obvious or does it look good?
It looks good but you have to apply it evenly. Gradual tan lotion is more forgiving than self tanner because it’s not instantaneous and the tan builds up over days. But you have to apply the lotion smooth and even so you don’t get tan lines on the back of your hands, wrists, elbows, etc. On my body I used the Jergens gradual tan lotion from walmart

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and greycel_4f0rever
View attachment 2935805

I’m trying to go for this kind of complexion do you think it’ll work? I have a very tanned complexion but I want more golden bronze glow
Yeah, self tanners will give you a more "glowing" complexion, it will be more towards the golden/bronze you're looking for. If you apply hyaluronic after you might get something similar to the picture where his skin also looks hydrated and not overly orange.

• +1
It looks good but you have to apply it evenly. Gradual tan lotion is more forgiving than self tanner because it’s not instantaneous and the tan builds up over days. But you have to apply the lotion smooth and even so you don’t get tan lines on the back of your hands, wrists, elbows, etc. On my body I used the Jergens gradual tan lotion from walmart
Agreed. Make sure you're buying a GRADUAL self tanner so you can build it up and not look like a carrot.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and RealNinja
Agreed. Make sure you're buying a GRADUAL self tanner so you can build it up and not look like a carrot.
What’s the best self tanner for that complexion u think and where can I buy it? FYI I am based in the UK

• +1
What’s the best self tanner for that complexion u think and where can I buy it? FYI I am based in the UK
To be honest I don't have an opinion since I've only used the one I mentioned but you could do some searching around and see what people say.

• +1
To be honest I don't have an opinion since I've only used the one I mentioned but you could do some searching around and see what people say.
Thx for the help guys @RealNinja

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, greycel_4f0rever and RealNinja
Wdym by gradual? Like you get the tan after a few weeks not a day? And how do I find that

• +1
Wdym by gradual? Like you get the tan after a few weeks not a day? And how do I find that
No, it shouldn't take weeks but maybe 3-6 days to develop a good/natural looking tan. You can find these easily by searching "gradual self tanners for face".

No, it shouldn't take weeks but maybe 3-6 days to develop a good/natural looking tan. You can find these easily by searching "gradual self tanners for face".
So you basically just apply it every night and then it should develop over few days?

• +1
it is rape for skin imo.

Ok last Q is it permanent or does it fade away after a bit once you have it and you have to keep reapplying? And is it not a nuisance/seem pointless?

• +1
Ok last Q is it permanent or does it fade away after a bit once you have it and you have to keep reapplying? And is it not a nuisance/seem pointless?
It isn't permanent but you can change your pigment a bit if you apply a lot and you'll keep the tan if you apply consistently. It's not really a nuisance it takes me about 3 minutes in the morning to apply and wash my hands from the serum and I do get a good glow, so I'd say it's worth it. GL bro.

• Love it
Mb bro but its like impossible for an indian to have the same type of skin
I’m not Indian idiot where did you even that from

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and smallman