Meanwhile there's 7'2 sudanese guys wearing dora backpacks and hunting lions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, futureashtray, xegigi and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, N1666, futureashtray and 4 others
6’4 = Brahmin
my caste beileved to be one of the tallest group buy here i am , depends on genetic recombination tho tbh all my cousins are 6 and above

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
yea the way 6’2-6’4 sound give off wall street vibes
Yea being too tall isn't high class it's ogre

I'd say 6'0 to 6'4 is main character height with 6'3-6'4 being ideal

• +1
Reactions: murdah, xegigi, nathan and 1 other person
Yea being too tall isn't high class it's ogre

I'd say 6'0 to 6'4 is main character height with 6'3-6'4 being ideal
6'2 sounds good enough

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and ilovetakis
True
I can easily fraud to 6'2 since I'm already 6'1 barefoot

But I'm not white so can't be high class 😢
depends on facial features and hair more than race tbh

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ilovetakis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
wall street is deathnics :lul:

so is tech
i’m talking about the vibe it gives, Women don’t imagine pajeet when they think of wall street. they imagine patrick bateman

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, murdah and mayo mogger
i’m talking about the vibe it gives, Women don’t imagine pajeet when they think of wall street. they imagine patrick bateman
Women dont imagine wall street period :lul:

and foids don't know he works on wall street they just know he's "sigma" and rich jfl

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: ilovetakis and murdah
I dont imagine height when I think of high class however manlets don't register either

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Bro u a bit weird for putting this one on foids

The only women I know that are aware of the movie Wall Street cancelled it because Jordan belfort was a misogynist
Women dont imagine wall street period :lul:

and foids don't know he works on wall street they just know he's "sigma" and rich jfl

• +1
Bro what? Im not blaming foids for not knowing about wall street :lul: that was no where in what I wrote

all I said was they don't think about wall street regularly and the ones that do arent thinking about a movie they probably work there and know its not tall yuppies but deathnics and studycels

I dont imagine height when I think of high class however manlets don't register either
manlets like me look low class af no matter how good thr face is

Bro what? Im not blaming foids for not knowing about wall street :lul: that was no where in what I wrote

all I said was they don't think about wall street regularly and the ones that do arent thinking about a movie they probably work there and know its not tall yuppies but deathnics and studycels
Bro ur genuinely so weird

“Foids don’t know Jordan belfort works on Wall Street they just think he’s sigma and rich”

True
I can easily fraud to 6'2 since I'm already 6'1 barefoot

But I'm not white so can't be high class 😢
Bone structure and hair matter more, not race. IMG 1365

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ilovetakis, rand anon and mayo mogger
manlets like me look low class af no matter how good thr face is
I dont see a class correlation with height and if anything I've seen more rich manlets than tall ones

• JFL

“Foids don’t know Jordan belfort works on Wall Street they just think he’s sigma and rich”
Blame isnt implied you fucking retard loser :lul:

I simply said they don't know he works on wall street they just know he's a rich business man

I dont see a class correlation with height and if anything I've seen more rich manlets than tall ones
70% of ceos are over 6’

I can see why your rep ratio is straight shit

you are sub 60 IQ faggot ignored

U forgot what u just wrote a minute ago, is it time?

Attachments

• IMG_3752.jpeg
    IMG_3752.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
looking high class is more important , like sophisticated physiogony rather than actual wealth going by that way truecels are the more wealthy =high class?

I can see why your rep ratio is straight shit

you are sub 60 IQ faggot ignored
Now ur gaslighting me into thinking that you’re not a schizophrenic?

U forgot what u just wrote a minute ago, is it time?
Please highlight the blame in what i wrote retard

saying they don't know something isn't blaming them till I highlight a reason why

stupid fuck :feelsuhh:

70% of ceos are over 6’
That has more to do with respect than generalizing tall as a high class trait when there are a lot more tall people than rich

Please highlight the blame in what i wrote retard

saying they don't know something isn't blaming them till I highlight a reason why

stupid fuck :feelsuhh:
Please highlight where I said you blamed them, i might be too intelligent for u to comprehend.

I said you’re retarded, autistic and weird for thinking foids even think about Jordan, or even unironically use the term sigma to describe someone

Yea I’d do anything to be tall, I still can’t believe ppl cope on here with muh face > height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Well obv looks make u appear high class. Also race blond whites are seen as richer over darker skinned races like niggas and curries, and turks too.

Please highlight where I said you blamed them, i might be too intelligent for u to comprehend.

I said you’re retarded, autistic and weird for thinking foids even think about Jordan, or even unironically use the term sigma to describe someone
"your a bit weird for putting this on foids"

you are saying I'm blaming them dumbfuck but I didn't expect much from a 13yo urkcel please iq max son

Yea I’d do anything to be tall, I still can’t believe ppl cope on here with muh face > height.
Tbh cope, I’d rather be a face mogger there’s something more enchanting about having a unique attractive face whereas height is a mass produced trait that’s easy to replicate

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and hello12344
I have the most ultra low class look ever. 5’9 Dravidian with wavy grown out hair - over

unironically use the term sigma to describe someone
I put it in quotes to show the sarcasm in that statement go back to the 8th grade monkey I can see you haven't covered that topic in English class

"your a bit weird for putting this on foids"

you are saying I'm blaming them dumbfuck but I didn't expect much from a 13yo urkcel please iq max son
I’m saying if your replaced the word foids with “boys on TikTok” there would be no argument

I put it in quotes to show the sarcasm in that statement go back to the 8th grade monkey I can see you haven't covered that topic in English class
“Sarcasm” is just another word for autism cover up

I have the most ultra low class look ever. 5’9 Dravidian with wavy grown out hair - over
Get tattoos, low class Dravidian with tattoos can run bbc game tbh with emo white girls

I’m saying if your replaced the word foids with “boys on TikTok” there would be no argument
His argument wasnt about boys on tiktok it was about women

and women do not think about wall street enough to associate height with it :lul:

that's my point

His argument wasnt about boys on tiktok it was about women

and women do not think about wall street enough to associate height with it :lul:

that's my point
Women don’t think of wall street at all, just accept it was a stupid L joke and what would’ve made it even good is replacing foids with TikTok normies or boys