Honestly rate me and please give me some advice on how I can improve my looks. (16, 6ft)

M

magyar92

Iron
For all of my life I've always considered myself below average and with odd style considering my age (16 with a full mustache, which I am scared to get rid of as my lips are tiny and looking back at older photos I think it'd just make things worse.)
I'd really appreciate a brutally honest rating and advice on how I can improve my looks

View attachment img3.jpgView attachment img1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
honestly despite mayor flaws u look like an average guy

• +1
Reactions: say∅, lowiqNormie, silencio and 1 other person
For all of my life I've always considered myself below average and with odd style considering my age (16 with a full mustache, which I am scared to get rid of as my lips are tiny and looking back at older photos I think it'd just make things worse.)
I'd really appreciate a brutally honest rating and advice on how I can improve my looks

View attachment 2915498View attachment 2915496
U look like the average teenager from the 80's

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Smile more man

• +1
Reactions: magyar92

Trim ur mustache a little, get a tan, and get rid of eye bags. I would also suggest stop frowning and start squinting cuz ur under eye support is bad

Trim ur mustache a little, get a tan, and get rid of eye bags. I would also suggest stop frowning and start squinting cuz ur under eye support is bad
Thanks, I appreciate the advice

smile , you’ll look so much better. also you are not below average you have model potential, being honest

• +1
start using retinol my friend

your appearance is good enough to the extent that you could get some alright attraction, but you need to be a willing participant in that you gotta smile and be more charismatic, looks alone can't carry you

• +1
smile , you’ll look so much better. also you are not below average you have model potential, being honest
Thanks, this makes me feel more optimistic about my looks haha

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
start using retinol my friend

your appearance is good enough to the extent that you could get some alright attraction, but you need to be a willing participant in that you gotta smile and be more charismatic, looks alone can't carry you
Thanks a lot, I'll definitely look into getting some.

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu

Help your fellow magyar cygani out @marek937

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937 and magyar92
Help your fellow magyar cygani out @marek937
Can't you see my obvious blonde hair and blue eyes? I'm clearly of HungARYAN decent :feelswah:
If I really was a cygan I'd have probably ended it by now ngl :kys:

• JFL
Reactions: marek937 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and whitegymcel88
trim mustache and fix your eyebrows. will make you look much better

• +1
AZONNAL KEZDJ EL SZTEROIDOZNI TREN ES TESZT MUSZAJ AZONNAL MINEL HAMARABB

• JFL
Reactions: magyar92 and marek937

@Prettyboy segíts neki

you look like a guy I'd have a crush on, so don't worry.