How can I fix my weird eyelids?

T

Turtle

Silver
See how my eye on the right of this pic is like Asian shaped, but the other eye looks normal? Wtf is that about? What's the cause? Can I fix it and if so how?

I feel like my face would look a bit less freakish and weird and asymmetrical if my eyelids both looked the same instead of this retarded one asian one normal shit

Attachments

• 20240512_194857.jpg
    20240512_194857.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
you seem to have lazy eye. also ur eyebrows are too arched and high set which gives u that "worried" look

• +1
Reactions: mathis, quinfluence, nathan and 1 other person
I believe you’ve got Ptosis. Look into surgeries that can help that, perhaps Ptosis Correction surgery.

you seem to have lazy eye. also ur eyebrows are too arched and high set which gives u that "worried" look
I frequently get stared at in the street and in public places, could this be the reason?

See how my eye on the right of this pic is like Asian shaped, but the other eye looks normal? Wtf is that about? What's the cause? Can I fix it and if so how?

I feel like my face would look a bit less freakish and weird and asymmetrical if my eyelids both looked the same instead of this retarded one asian one normal shit
you look autistic for sure... I don't have any advice but that's my input

• WTF
Reactions: 8trunks
its not just eyes that are the problem u seem to have brutal maxillary recession and ur eyebrows are high and barely existent so i'd fix those first then fix eyes

• So Sad
Reactions: 8trunks

should be the last thing to worry about…

Just gotta surgery max bro we all gonna
make it
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Grow curtains and a hard stubble you look like a tranny atm

• +1
Reactions: nword49