How can people say “mirror is inaccaurte bro”

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
When legit every person I see in the mirror looks exactly the same irl, don’t get this cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ggg.tv🤫, greywind and 5 others
Stand in front of a mirror with a friend of yours and you will see that you see him the same from your eyes and in the mirror.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Yea did this with my friends and the whole inverted thing is false

• Woah
People who say this think their android lenovo telephone back camera is the most accurate to reality

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, TechnoBoss, ascension and 4 others
The mirror is inaccurate for you not someone else. Your brain will fix the mistakes and make you look better in the mirror. Plus when you look in the mirror, you’re comparing yourself to yourself if that makes sense

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, TechnoBoss and Zenis
The mirror is inaccurate for you not someone else. Your brain will fix the mistakes and make you look better in the mirror. Plus when you look in the mirror, you’re comparing yourself to yourself if that makes sense
i think that’s mostly a lighting thing

And ya I’m aware your brain corrects syymterires but I’m aware of all my flaws already

• Woah
Mirror is the most accurate representation of what you look like to others.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Zenis
i think that’s mostly a lighting thing
Lighting is everything, even Chad can look like shit with bad photo or mirror lighting, brutal.

• Woah
When legit every person I see in the mirror looks exactly the same irl, don’t get this cope.
This is true for incels and Chads - for the first it's over, they look bad no matter what, the second category looks good in almost every situation, for normies is more complicated, they can look worse or better in a mirror and many little things can ascend or descend them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and Zenis
This is true for incels and Chads - for the first it's over, they look bad no matter what, the second category looks good in almost every situation, for normies is more complicated, they can look worse or better in a mirror and many little things can ascend or descend them.

1000% ageee with this, a reccesed jaw is gonna look like shit everywhere, a normal jaw is gonna look good depending on the lighting and like shit in some harsh lightings , a chad jaw is gonna be a chad jaw everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
it's accurate but you can delude yourself into thinking you look good with different angles and facial expressions.

Seeing yourself in a candid video is the most accurate representation of how you look to others

• Woah
it's accurate but you can delude yourself into thinking you look good with different angles and facial expressions.

Seeing yourself in a candid video is the most accurate representation of how you look to others
Ya I’ve said this before the reason people think it’s inaccurate is cause they fraud a lot in the mirror, irl you aren’t gonna be doing those autistic facial expressions 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Candid mirror reflection is the most accurate.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj