• +1
Reactions: silencio
a mouth area that only a mother could kiss tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Aero, sayi and 1 other person
by doing what
if they have those acne try home remedie, if wont work check dermatologist. if that is fixed just stick to vaseline. exfoliate every 2-3 days

if they have those acne try home remedie, if wont work check dermatologist. if that is fixed just stick to vaseline. exfoliate every 2-3 days
My lips aren’t usually acne ridden and shit looking, i’m just asking if my philtrum ratio looks off

what the actual fuck

Subhuman tier:feelswhy:

lips shape isn't bad, but they look disgusting atm and philtrum is absolutely subhuman tier

lips shape isn't bad, but they look disgusting atm and philtrum is absolutely subhuman tier
IMG 9540

This is a better pic how do I fix my garbage philtrum ratio

My philtrum is actually around the same height as yours, but it looks good cuz my chin is tall af. Somehow making your chin taller is prolly your best bet (vertical genioplasty). You can decrease philtrum by getting a lip lift but it’s a shit procedure tbh.

Another great way to cope with bad philtrum/lip area is to just grow a stache/beard but you look ethnic so idk maybe try longer stubble.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Zherko
My philtrum is actually around the same height as yours, but it looks good cuz my chin is tall af. Somehow making your chin taller is prolly your best bet (vertical genioplasty). You can decrease philtrum by getting a lip lift but it’s a shit procedure tbh.

Another great way to cope with bad philtrum/lip area is to just grow a stache/beard but you look ethnic so idk maybe try longer stubble.
Yea i’ve heard lip lift will look retarded, maybe if i jutt my jaw 24/7 it’ll look ok

Yea i’ve heard lip lift will look retarded, maybe if i jutt my jaw 24/7 it’ll look ok
Ngl I just looked back at your pics and compared them to me I was tweaking your philtrum is way longer than mine lol. Yours is honestly long af lip lift might be the move. Vertical genioplasty + beard might still be enough to offset it, but idk.

• JFL
Reactions: Zherko
ur philtrum isn't the biggest problem ur chin is, please get genio