How difficult to remove infraorbital implants?

S

shitxposter

Iron
Is it easy to be botched by an ordinary plastic surgeon?

never seen botched infras tbh, probably its a very small chance to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and pentamogged9000
As long as you don't go to a third world shithole to get them done they won't get botched

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and ZaC
Asking about removal, I want mine removed

Anyone know if making it saddled will make it hard to remove?

@RealSurgerymax

If it’s made of silicone and sutured to periosteum and placed transconjuctivally (not screwed to bone, not bigger ones covering malar& zygomatic too, not placed intraoral), it’s easier to remove.

If it’s made of silicone and sutured to periosteum and placed transconjuctivally (not screwed to bone, not bigger ones covering malar& zygomatic too, not placed intraoral), it’s easier to remove.
who is able to do this

U already made your mind?

Removing it shouldn't be a concern, you just got them
eppley wants to wait 3 months but i want them out, I don't think he will budge

who is able to do this
Occuloplastic surgeons. Make sure they specialize and do eyes only. Check out realself.com. Make sure they do it transconjuctival incision.

On YouTube, there’s Taban, Prasad, etc

Occuloplastic surgeons. Make sure they specialize and do eyes only. Check out realself.com. Make sure they do it transconjuctival incision.
I reread your comment - I have infraorbital-malar though, is that going to be more challenging

As long as you don't go to a third world shithole to get them done they won't get botched
How about epply how good are his and his supras do you know

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
His specialty
Thats good to know and i think he can do it int 20k range right at once to my europe trip is gonna be a surgery trip lol

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
did they botched u or just too small implant ?

did they botched u or just too small implant ?
i think i realized that i don't really need it and i actually like my old undereyes, everyone has eye bags, its not a reason for infraorbitals -- wish i fucking realized that before. I am only 9 days out though, so im hoping that it will look better but im also ready to just get them out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
i think i realized that i don't really need it and i actually like my old undereyes, everyone has eye bags, its not a reason for infraorbitals -- wish i fucking realized that before. I am only 9 days out though, so im hoping that it will look better but im also ready to just get them out.
Yeah, it’s not a major failo most of the time unless it’s REALLY bad undereye support.

I reread your comment - I have infraorbital-malar though, is that going to be more challenging
Infraorbital malar is more difficult to remove as it’s usually covering the zygomatic arch and might be fixated with screws. The surgeon needs to get in the same plane thru same approach and remove the screws and implants. I’ve seen Dr Eppley claim to these with transconjuctival approach with single screw fixation where the implant is silicone/silastic. Biggest worry is compromising the blood supply or nerves coming thru Infraorbital foramen when they go back in. Every time you go in, there’s a risk of infection, accidental damage, etc. If per chance, they did it intraoral approach, that’s a lot more difficult to remove as they go in blind when placing it and there is much higher risk of infection going in. If you want the implant removed, you should go to the same surgeon that placed the implant as they know exactly how they placed and fixated the implants.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Infraorbital malar is more difficult to remove as it’s usually covering the zygomatic arch and might be fixated with screws. The surgeon needs to get in the same plane thru same approach and remove the screws and implants. I’ve seen Dr Eppley claim to these with transconjuctival approach with single screw fixation where the implant is silicone/silastic. Biggest worry is compromising the blood supply or nerves coming thru Infraorbital foramen when they go back in. Every time you go in, there’s a risk of infection, accidental damage, etc. If per chance, they did it intraoral approach, that’s a lot more difficult to remove as they go in blind when placing it and there is much higher risk of infection going in. If you want the implant removed, you should go to the same surgeon that placed the implant as they know exactly how they placed and fixated the implants.
Also if per chance the material is not silicone, it’s harder to remove the longer you wait.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32