HOW TO BOOST AURA AND GET FEMALES

theonewhorisesabove

theonewhorisesabove

Iron
Okay here's how to maximize your aura, get all the woman's attention slowly but surely. Your going to see a lot of open doors if you follow this guide carefully.

STEP 1
What I do is kind of act autistic when I see a girl, what I mean by this is staring at them then walking off. This draws tension and raises suspicion. This will work better if your attractive if not then you will just come off as a creep. Either way they might think your weird but a good looking creep is better than a ugly one.

STEP 2
Your friend group is holding you back, at the end of the day your just a reflection of who you hang around the most the truth is girls don't want guys that stay in groups and act as if their females. You have to stand out from the men filled with estrogen even if it means acting like a introverted psychopath. If you follow this guide women will be falling head over heels for you.

STEP 3

Court all attention, by any means necessary. This doesn't mean you start acting like a class clown. You want to make sure that your relevant. Gain any reputation for yourself ex: Being a straightforward honest person
If your a honest person then people will trust your opinion making you a more reliable source even if you may come off as rude or mean you don't want to sugarcoat anything you have to play this role the right way.
Dont be too available though, really make it so where people feel as if it's their responsibility to gravitate towards you.

Ya this is my first guide it works for me, I'm going to take my friends girlfriend the moment they break up

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, BrahminBoss and ryanlovestolooksmax
i couldnt read after the few sentences my brain just went numb

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and nathan
you need to work on engaging the reader immediately

Do i have aura
17A76336 1B3E 4F2E 810D 6C74E38E9E35

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and nathan
This could actually work

dnr

Meditate to activate your kundalini and have a super saiyan bro aura

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and nathan
Step 2 is easily the most truthful, if you were born in some shithole you won't get pussy but if you were born among dark triad psychos you would

dnr but just be chad

Walk into the room

Yell "The sigma has arrived"

Instant aura, everyone will look at you