How to deal with mockery by a taller guy

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
So there is a guy who has some fucking issue nigga keeps being passively aggressive and recently he's openly acted aggressive, and he's taller than me by half an inch with better proportions, what's the best strategy to deal with this without looking like an angry manlet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Gonthar, Deleted member 65752 and 1 other person
If he’s making fun of you for being taller by half an inch then he’s absolutely retarded but how are his proportions better. OP just say you’re better looking than him facially most tall guys past 6’4 are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, Deleted member 65752, The False Prophet and 2 others
Snap his legs

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
If he’s making fun of you for being taller by half an inch then he’s absolutely retarded but how are his proportions better. OP just say you’re better looking than him facially most tall guys past 6’4 are ugly
No he mocks me because he has low chadlite tier face and more nt. I am 183cm, he is 184cm

• So Sad
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Napoleon1800
He looks very long, very short torso, long wingspan, longer hands, I look far shorter than I should next to him because of the illusion created by proportions

So there is a guy who has some fucking issue nigga keeps being passively aggressive and recently he's openly acted aggressive, and he's taller than me by half an inch with better proportions, what's the best strategy to deal with this without looking like an angry manlet?
Beat him up in the woods

• +1
Beat him up in the woods
Hes hyper nt, friends with everyone, he iqmogged me, called me an ugly retard, which was repeated by a multitude of people, and I can't fight him cuz it's like manlet energy idk

FUCK WHAT ORHERS THINK BRO. STAND YOUR GROUND OR THE CYCLE WILL REPEAT

• +1
Hes hyper nt, friends with everyone, he iqmogged me, called me an ugly retard, which was repeated by a multitude of people, and I can't fight him cuz it's like manlet energy idk
Damn you admitted he kills you bar for bar, first get his dick out of your mouth secondly fight him or insult him ya pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and Napoleon1800
mog him facially

• +1
I can't fight him cuz it's like manlet energy idk
Forget about the whole manlet energy. Just start randomly punching rapidly. The dude who throws the first punch has an advantage in the fight

• +1
Damn he kills you bar for bar, first get his dick out of your mouth secondly fight him or insult him ya pusay
Idk how to insult

I guess I could fight him, I'd be sacrificing any social relevance however

Forget about the whole manlet energy. Just start randomly punching rapidly. The dude who throws the first punch has an advantage in the fight
OK, I'm trained in bjj, he's just surrounded by a bunch of people this nigga

There’s no such thing as manlet energy destroy him. Jfl grow some balls and fuck him up either you do it or get some friends

• +1
he has little dick energy so don't worry about it, ignore him and if that doesn't work and he lays hands just destroy him

• +1
There’s no such thing as manlet energy destroy him. Jfl grow some balls and fuck him up either you do it or get some friends
My friends r basement dwelling cucks. I also have animosity with local gang unfortunately because I fought one of their members once and got jumped after, which is why I am worried about smth similar happening, but I suppose I don't have much to lose

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
My friends r basement dwelling cucks. I also have animosity with local gang unfortunately because I fought one of their members once and got jumped after, which is why I am worried about smth similar happening, but I suppose I don't have much to lose
You only live one life don’t let a faggot get dopamine off of insulting you while you suffer in thoughts. Update us when you fight him

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, The False Prophet, soulless_npc and 1 other person
You only live one life don’t let a faggot get dopamine off of insulting you while you suffer in thoughts. Update us when you fight him
I'll see what I can do

No, he's just like quite popular, he does like tiktok and shit, he's friends with the athletes and all the girls and basically has a huge social circle
Fuck him up. He's nothing. Stomp him out and leave him permanently crippled

• +1
you have to be above 85iq and know how to banter

• +1
grab his nuts and rip them off(💀) @Narcissus🥀 good approach?
in all seriousness go for his liver and stomach then plexus and when he leans front u grab his neck and beat his bitchface

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, Narcissus🥀 and Napoleon1800
Pocket pistol vs snubby featured

• +1