How to get rid of 70% of your acne in 1 week

Using the showerhead to decrease your acne is a really painful method that works really good and doesn't take too much time.

This method is used to decrease around 70% of your acne, if not more, in 1 week. Do it every day for around 15 minutes.

The acne thats on the surface of your skin will be gone, but it will still remain visible  inside your skin, not affecting the skins smoothness.

How you do it:

You set the temperature of your shower to hot water. Not significantly hot, but a little bit hotter than what you normally shower with.

2. You turn on the max pressure of your showerhead.

3. Aim the showerhead for the spots where you have acne, and BEAM the water in each area for 5 minutes each.

What this basically does, is drying the shit out of your surface acne, which makes the big spots decrease A LOT.

Me personally used this method when I had a lot of acne.

I wanted to fucking scratch it out of my face and was disgusted everytime I saw my reflection (still is JFL), so I tested violent methods and this worked pretty good to get rid of the big spots.

Be careful boyos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss, LegitUser and ascension
Do you moisturise after?

same logic as using salt to dry your skin out, doesn't work for hormonal acne

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1 and maxxmclooks
it could potentially reduce the inflammation and the overall size, but there's no need to borderline burn ur skin just use salt and benzoyl peroxide, but this wont remove any hormonal acne

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
another protip is to cut the pimples out with razor

i actually used to do this, ”shaved” my forehead with safety razor, all whiteheads and anything poking off of the skin shaved away, bled a shit ton and got kinda massive scarring to forehead

cant recommend for prolonged use

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AySab, Recessed Life and LegitUser
Just strip your skin of all moisture and natural sebum theory

• +1
Reactions: AySab, LegitUser and nofap
Just strip your skin of all moisture and natural sebum theory
exactly in reality its a stupid idea especially if you do it long-term

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, LegitUser, nofap and 1 other person
Using the showerhead to decrease your acne is a really painful method that works really good and doesn't take too much time.

This method is used to decrease around 70% of your acne, if not more, in 1 week. Do it every day for around 15 minutes.

The acne thats on the surface of your skin will be gone, but it will still remain visible  inside your skin, not affecting the skins smoothness.

How you do it:

You set the temperature of your shower to hot water. Not significantly hot, but a little bit hotter than what you normally shower with.

3. Aim the showerhead for the spots where you have acne, and BEAM the water in each area for 5 minutes each.

What this basically does, is drying the shit out of your surface acne, which makes the big spots decrease A LOT.

I wanted to fucking scratch it out of my face and was disgusted everytime I saw my reflection (still is JFL), so I tested violent methods and this worked pretty good to get rid of the big spots.

Be careful boyos.
DNR eat raw meat and organs and reap the benefits. jk I love ur thread so so much

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and EliteMewing
it could potentially reduce the inflammation and the overall size, but there's no need to borderline burn ur skin just use salt and benzoyl peroxide, but this wont remove any hormonal acne
It did for me, cope more dude

How you do it:

Be careful boyos.
Just take accutane, will save u a lot of money, way better than buying 100 skincare products, the sides are very light

How you do it:

Be careful boyos.
wtf did i just read :lul: