How to learn and use the female gaze

Most people here think that they need to become Vito Basso to get one ioi

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
as a person who has been lurking here, this forum is full of male gazing faggots that recommend to use roids and bimaxes when you dont need it to slay, a normie who's femalegazemaxxed will slay more than a gym rat with a crazy jaw, yes its water but i see in ratings people recommending to male gaze (pointless surgerys for 0.01 psl, roids and other stupid shit )

before i start this thread, here are some requirements to using the female gaze

- age 13-24
- collagen (improving collagen)
- lean (10% - 15%bf)

first, to start appealing to the female gaze you have to understand that what you think is attractive to girls is mostlikely not what they find attractive. i see this alot. people will think of how they can raise their psl and think "i need to get big in the gym, take roids and get hollow cheeks" when you dont need to do this, all you need to do is become a prettyboy

becoming a prettyboy is NOT becoming a femboy. its appealing to the female gaze.

here is a distinction of a prettyboy and a femboy

Femboy
r/femboy - Describe me in one word 😊

Prettyboy
Damian Kater Headshot

i see that people in this forum are brain rotted retards and confuse the two somehow. so dont be retarded and know the difference

now here is how to prettyboymax

Softmaxxing:
Fluffy tiktok hair (tutorial)
leanmaxxing
skincaremaxxing

now most guides dont explain hardmaxxing when becoming a prettyboy for a good reason. your prettyboy empire will go from 18-24. however if you dont care and you want to peak in your prettyboy years here are some hardmaxxing for prettyboy maxxing

Hardmaxxing:
eye color changing laser (kerato)
rhinoplasty (if you dont have a cute small nose most prettyboys have)

to break down a slayer prettyboy it comes down to

eyeshape
clear skin
eyebrows
eyecolor
leaned
small striking nose

if your not a utter subhuman this is achievable. yes if you meet the requirements i listed earlier you can slay. stop with the mental illness saying you will rot forever, thats your choice lil nigga
@Xangsane does ur fiancé prefer pretty boy or masculine chad? You should prettyboymaxx for ur wife. Good luck paying Mehr tho.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
it's manageable. don't have to give it to her right away so they're surprisingly lenient
Good on you bro, I hear crazy mahr stories...

Why would women evolve to be attracted to men who most likely would get killed or turned into bitches by the tribe's alpha in primitive times
Because pretty boys are just men with pretty faces. You still need tall height and good frame to be attractive. Women wan't pretty daughters, that's why they chose these men.

Maybe it's all cultural, so women are attracted to whatever man society tells them represents the ideal
This is retarded. You can't force attraction no matter what you do.
All famous men that women have crushed on since forever were prettyboys.

Last edited:
this site has gone to an abyssal depth of faggotry and attracts all kinds of ethnic faggots alike. You fucking niggers, NO prettyboy is slaying.
Sure.

Stop being little feminine cucks. Do you think any woman over the age of 16 looks at a 5"8 twink with a fluffy perm and muh collagen bloated face thinking "oh my god i want him to rail me so hard".
Yes. And it's not just "teenage girls". And who says i want any woman over the age of 16 anyway?
Did you even read the post, because it clearly states you have to be LEAN to achieve this look
I dont care what women say on tiktok or instagram
>I don't care about women literally admitting their unbiased opinions on what they find attractive
>Women don't like prettyboys, theres no proof
IRL, to this day I have never seen a "prettyboy" that looks good.
Nice way to come out of the closet.
"i have never seen a prettyboy that matches my homosexual type in men"

I didn't misunderstand or misrepresent anything and at no point did I imply pretty boys and femboys are the same, I even accepted some of your arguments, no need to sperg out
You really like to argue and claim people sperg out just because you don't like what someone says. Poor social skills and communication is one of the signs of autism.

The primary characteristics are 1) poorly developed social skills, 2) difficulty with expressive and receptive communication, and 3) the presence of restrictive and repetitive behaviors.

This might explain your other posts
I hope that I can improve my personal appearance. I've never had a girlfriend, and am afraid that I will be a virgin forever. After I started wearing 3" lifts, I've started feeling more confident about myself. I am still looking for a job, and it is very difficult for me being unemployed and ugly.

Sure.

Yes. And it's not just "teenage girls". And who says i want any woman over the age of 16 anyway?
Did you even read the post, because it clearly states you have to be LEAN to achieve this look

>I don't care about women literally admitting their unbiased opinions on what they find attractive
>Women don't like prettyboys, theres no proof

Nice way to come out of the closet.
"i have never seen a prettyboy that matches my homosexual type in men"

👍

something people also cope about is age, 16-24 is the prettyboy empire

16-24 is also prime pussy for girls lol

as a person who has been lurking here, this forum is full of male gazing faggots that recommend to use roids and bimaxes when you dont need it to slay, a normie who's femalegazemaxxed will slay more than a gym rat with a crazy jaw, yes its water but i see in ratings people recommending to male gaze (pointless surgerys for 0.01 psl, roids and other stupid shit )

before i start this thread, here are some requirements to using the female gaze

- age 13-24
- collagen (improving collagen)
- lean (10% - 15%bf)

first, to start appealing to the female gaze you have to understand that what you think is attractive to girls is mostlikely not what they find attractive. i see this alot. people will think of how they can raise their psl and think "i need to get big in the gym, take roids and get hollow cheeks" when you dont need to do this, all you need to do is become a prettyboy

becoming a prettyboy is NOT becoming a femboy. its appealing to the female gaze.

here is a distinction of a prettyboy and a femboy

Femboy
r/femboy - Describe me in one word 😊

Prettyboy
Damian Kater Headshot

i see that people in this forum are brain rotted retards and confuse the two somehow. so dont be retarded and know the difference

now here is how to prettyboymax

Softmaxxing:
Fluffy tiktok hair (tutorial)
leanmaxxing
skincaremaxxing

now most guides dont explain hardmaxxing when becoming a prettyboy for a good reason. your prettyboy empire will go from 18-24. however if you dont care and you want to peak in your prettyboy years here are some hardmaxxing for prettyboy maxxing

Hardmaxxing:
eye color changing laser (kerato)
rhinoplasty (if you dont have a cute small nose most prettyboys have)

to break down a slayer prettyboy it comes down to

eyeshape
clear skin
eyebrows
eyecolor
leaned
small striking nose

if your not a utter subhuman this is achievable. yes if you meet the requirements i listed earlier you can slay. stop with the mental illness saying you will rot forever, thats your choice lil nigga
What if I have everything but a good nose

I agree there should be more guides on how to obtain a more female-gaze maxxed appeal, that this forum sometimes leans a bit towards male-gaze ideals, and that most people don't really know the difference between a femboy and prettyboy but this thread doesn't really have much useful in it. A lot of it is kind of water points without much detail and examples.

I think it's a bit funny to put down jawlines and bimax when most prettyboys themselves have robust jawlines (even the example you included has one). Whilst they don't need to be ogre tier chiseled making sure it's well defined even if it's v-shaped is crucial, and for that you need a well projected jaw which is what bimax does:

View attachment 2510594
View attachment 2510596

Based for telling people to get rhino though. I'm considering on getting it.
This

Pretty boy is basically young looking chad with youthful hair and no full grown beard.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
the most watery thread I have ever read

you will never be a pretty boy you ogre
Nah u will see, I don't even know wyll but everytime I hop on discord I see @ ting me in tens Of propaganda posts. I live in ur head rent free

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Nah u will see, I don't even know wyll but everytime I hop on discord I see @ ting me in tens Of propaganda posts. I live in ur head rent free
you're retarded lmao I don't even talk to you, you'll be as "pretty boy" as your pedophile prophet

you're retarded lmao I don't even talk to you, you'll be as "pretty boy" as your pedophile prophet
"I don't even talk to you " yet everytime I open discord I see myself tagged in 'memes' insulting my religion JFL.

Attachments

• IMG_7577.webp
    173.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7579.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
you're retarded lmao I don't even talk to you, you'll be as "pretty boas your pedophile prophet
"I don't even talk to you " yet everytime I open discord I see myself tagged in 'memes' insulting my religion

"I don't even talk to you " yet everytime I open discord I see myself tagged in 'memes' insulting my religion JFL.
Show where

how does it feel knowing your whole country thinks you’re a useless speck of dirt
why are you projecting giga hard you absolute subhuman?

you're retarded lmao I don't even talk to you, you'll be as "pretty boas your pedophile prophet

Show where
Ight once I get on PC tomorrow I will send some ss

jfl u already said this, get me out of ur head boyo

brb i need to go bomb lebaGAY
the same way you're gonna get your surgeries, what a retard man

Most people don't want to look like a fucking prettyboy. Prettyboy is still fucking gay. "fluffy tiktok hair"??

GTFO.

as a person who has been lurking here, this forum is full of male gazing faggots that recommend to use roids and bimaxes when you dont need it to slay
95070550 5EE9 4A8B 9B7D 107B97C657DA

🤔

Female gaze beats bones any day

wassup?

what was the point of the screenshot? you dont need a bimax. does not mean it wont help. if your features are not above par with your "female gaze" than its necessary, not all my features are above par thats why im getting bimax

having a objective flaw is still bad, not matter how good your appeal/fg is

wassup?

what was the point of the screenshot? you dont need a bimax. does not mean it wont help. if your features are not above par with your "female gaze" than its necessary, not all my features are above par thats why im getting bimax

having a objective flaw is still bad, not matter how good your appeal/fg is
i just found it funny how you dissed bimax then months later stated u want to get it thats all

i just found it funny how you dissed bimax then months later stated u want to get it thats all
look at my other posts about the nature of surgery its self, all cosmetic implants are a funny invention we created, there are alot of problems with em

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC