How to stay constantly debloated?

manletmogger

manletmogger

Gold
Is there anyway to stay debloated through out the day?

reducing ur overall food intake, eat same things as u eat now but in way smaller proportions, starvemaxx, watermaxx

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Cardio + less water + high potassium low sodium
Lol what the fuck? This is why i say lock this forum and dont let anyone come in.

What the fuck is "less water" you should be drinking more water to debloat retard these greycels smh absolute retards

• +1
Reactions: Flexaco
Lol what the fuck? This is why i say lock this forum and dont let anyone come in.

What the fuck is "less water" you should be drinking more water to debloat retard these greycels smh absolute retards
The rebound is insane bro, try it and find out

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis

pneumo said less water is smart

• Love it

bluds acting like he aint a new gen

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
and? just bc he said it doesnt mean its right. theres scientific studies showing drinking water debloats.

• Hmm...
Yea and he’s absolutely correct

JFL at more water less bloating retards, it may seem you’re less bloated for the couple of hours after drinking a lot of water, but the water that was flushed doesn’t matter because the water you just drank takes its place

• Love it
Yea and he’s absolutely correct

JFL at more water less bloating retards, it may seem you’re less bloated for the couple of hours after drinking a lot of water, but the water that was flushed doesn’t matter because the water you just drank takes its place
so whats the ideal amount of water to drink