HTB BUMBLE FOREIGN FOID INSANELY HORNY, CAUCASIANS GTFIH

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
if ur white and not going for foreign students wtf are you doing??? theyre the easiest foids u will find wtf theyre all horny and wanna get dicked down by BWC, i talked to her 2 mins and she already wanted me to dick her down, shes in my dms rn begging me to come and fuck her and sending insane images, even crazier shes low HTB yet she folded so quick over the white python

also caging so hard at her broken english, insane shes at one of the best unis in the uk and speaks broken english the country is fucked tbh, still slaying that foreign pussy tho

@WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian @Asreixcumniggerball @User28823 @the BULL @ShawarmaFilth @Bzz @Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212, 97baHater and 14 others
what do you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
height?

• +1
if ur white and not going for foreign students wtf are you doing??? theyre the easiest foids u will find wtf theyre all horny and wanna get dicked down by BWC, i talked to her 2 mins and she already wanted me to dick her down, shes in my dms rn begging me to come and fuck her and sending insane images, even crazier shes low HTB yet she folded so quick over the white python

also caging so hard at her broken english, insane shes at one of the best unis in the uk and speaks broken english the country is fucked tbh, still slaying that foreign pussy tho

@WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian @Asreixcumniggerball @User28823 @the BULL @ShawarmaFilth @Bzz @Blackgymmax

View attachment 2931440View attachment 2931447View attachment 2931448View attachment 2931452
By foreign you mean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and atlantean
Fuck you I have a small cock I can't do sexting game it never began

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, reek, twojei and 4 others

• +1
By foreign you mean?
some type of east asian gook, i think korean but no clue i didnt even ask her we barely made convo and she was already sending nudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Asreixcumniggerball, n9wiff and 1 other person

View attachment 2931440View attachment 2931447View attachment 2931448View attachment 2931452
Mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Asreixcumniggerball and atlantean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, Deleted member 52452 and atlantean
T-t-t-tales from Tibetan Plateau

• +1

where is she from

• +1
Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3/8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2024 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, BrahminBoss, twojei and 5 others

clobber her over the head after your finished with her lad gotta get em out of the country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, atlantean and User28823
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and HardmaxxOrDeath
pics or I assume tales

• +1
Post pics of said MTB. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, TechnoBoss and atlantean
Mirin if shes actually hot if shes deathnic kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, atlantean and murdah

You're gonna ruin your Aryan genes bro, stop

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and Deleted member 52452
dm me nigga

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and Deleted member 52452
What do you look like? DM.

• +1
Reactions: reek and Deleted member 52452
Dm me nigga anyone can larp

yea when i was on bumble 2023 i used to get chinese international students n shit simping, they are easy.

too bad they dont make my cockroach hard

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
yea when i was on bumble 2023 i used to get chinese international students n shit simping, they are easy.

too bad they dont make my cockroach hard
they’re good slays too they’re tiny and skinny u can throw them around and shit

Obvious larp thread. Every foreign girl in my uni is with a guy of her own race, they don't fuck with white guys at all. Stop messaging your alt account and posting it on a dalit forum for attention, it's pathetic and we can see right through it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and 97baHater

Suifuel for my 4x4 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Obvious larp thread. Every foreign girl in my uni is with a guy of her own race, they don't fuck with white guys at all. Stop messaging your alt account and posting it on a dalit forum for attention, it's pathetic and we can see right through it.
Depends on the ethnicity I think

if i had a second phone i’d be setting up a new hinge profile not making bumble alts tbh

finance bros win again

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back