i always cringe when people say this is not an incel forum

K

k99

Bronze
Hey bro i am not an incel i am here to looksmax :soy:
If u are mtn+ (which means no huge failios remember Elordi is mtn according to this forum so dont overrate yourself) you shouldnt be on this forum, every softmax you already have on tiktok and its mostly cope and broscience and if u are mtn+ u dont need any surgery anyways, so whats the point being here? I get it its a free speech forum or u dont have any real life friends but you are fucking you brain being here with every second your nt level decreases so be a dumbass and stay here jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel and iblamejohann
If u are mtn+ (which means no huge failios remember Elordi is mtn according to this forum so dont overrate yourself) you shouldnt be on this forum, every softmax you already have on tiktok and its mostly cope and broscience and if u are mtn+ u dont need any surgery anyways, so whats the point being here? I get it its a free speech forum or u dont have any real life friends but you are fucking you brain being here with every second your nt level decreases so be a dumbass and stay here jfl
Dnrd but I agree with title

5D8EAF9B BC56 49F8 A3F7 27C45D0976F7

This is all the proof you need

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot and copingtoohardrn

please delete your accounts