I am in a worse position than Elliot Rodger

Clown Show

Clown Show

No Hair No Life
I am literally worse.

Worse looks, shorter height, older virgin, bigger abused dog, more trauma, worse brain chemistry, same incel thought patterns(i am at least aware), same incel rage and frustrations, cucked more times, less money, etc.

He at least had money, he could have roided and looksmaxxed the shit out of everything. If only he managed his money better, had someone to guide him and had a gram of self awareness of his rotten brain but he was a dumb idiot instead, he could have ascended at some point in his life.

How did I not go ER or rope after all this shit I really don't know. I am one of the most resilient niggas that has ever lived, a true testament to the human willpower. It will be a tragedy if I don't get the happiest ending possible after all this...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, aber, deepfuckingvalue and 18 others
I am literally worse.

Worse looks, shorter height, older virgin, bigger abused dog, more trauma, worse brain chemistry, same incel thought patterns(i am at least aware), same incel rage and frustrations, cucked more times, less money, etc.

He at least had money, he could have roided and looksmaxxed the shit out of everything. If only he managed his money better, had someone to guide him and had a gram of self awareness of his rotten brain but he was a dumb idiot instead, he could have ascended at some point in his life.

How did I not go ER or rope after all this shit I really don't know. I am one of the most resilient niggas that has ever lived, a true testament to the human willpower. It will be a tragedy if I don't get the happiest ending possible after all this...
I really don't understand why you post stuff like this on this garbage site full of braindead normies and sexhavers, they will never understand our problems, I hate incels.is too but I am banned from there while I am not banned from this shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, fukmylyf, Frankiks2 and 8 others
we live in a utopia

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I really don't understand why you post stuff like this on this garbage site full of braindead normies and sexhavers, they will never understand our problems, I hate incels.is too but I am banned from there while I am not banned from this shithole
Its looksmax.org not Inc3l.org nigga

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, ChadL1te and Teddo23
Why is incel censored, i had to change the e with a 3

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and northern mogger
I never said this place isn't looksmax.org, I said it's a trash forum which it is, hence why most of my posts are just nonsense spam
No point posting serious stuff on this bluepilled shithole

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, moreroidsmoredates, reek and 4 others
I am literally worse.

FB IMG 1712364658119

the world doesn't owe you anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, aber, BadmanGangstar and 2 others
I just want to vent about this stuff. Imagine talking about this IRL:lul:, literally no one would understand you, even a therapist who you paid thousands of dollars wouldn't be able to understand you for shit. Only someone who has experienced real inceldom, not some dry spell, can understand this stuff.

But yeah, this has lately became a normie website.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, hiwasuwor, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
I just want to vent about this stuff. Imagine talking about this IRL:lul:, literally no one would understand you, even a therapist who you paid thousands of dollars wouldn't be able to understand you for shit. Only someone who has experienced real inceldom, not some dry spell, can understand this stuff.

But yeah, this has lately become a normie website.
We have to blackpill therapists so they recommend us surgeries instead of drugs.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, aber and BadmanGangstar
View attachment 2923413

the world doesn't owe you anything
I don't want the world to give me anything, I just don't want it to keep shitting on me and just let me realize my potential.

Instead, other people have been actively destroying my life from the moment I was born.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, fxckz, reek and 1 other person
Wow your such a privileged piece of shit there are kids literally starving in Africa and you complain about not having sex?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Frankiks2, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
init fuck all these people complaining about all of this we're only here to improve our looks

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I never said this place isn't looksmax.org, I said it's a trash forum which it is, hence why most of my posts are just nonsense spam
No point posting serious stuff on this bluepilled shithole
then don't post at all

Wow your such a privileged piece of shit there are kids literally starving in Africa and you complain about not having sex?
I have more problems than inceldom, pretty sure same applies to any true incel

Go on neets.net

I’m still on the edge if this is a proper cope

I am literally worse.

Theres no happy ending you have to improve yourself cause no one else will

You yourself have to strive for that happy eneding
Yeah it sucks that we’re stuck with our faces forever
The most u can do is moneymaxx for hardmax

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and HTN_Mentalcel
If it makes you feel better ER would've died a virgin even if he lived to 100

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, reek and HTN_Mentalcel
Have some ambitions to give you hopefuel

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I’m still on the edge if this is a proper cope

Theres no happy ending you have to improve yourself cause no one else will

You yourself have to strive for that happy eneding
Yeah it sucks that we’re stuck with our faces forever
The most u can do is moneymaxx for hardmax
African kids probably moggs us

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I am literally worse.

You lowkey made me sad bhai, I truly hope you have a happy ending

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I am literally worse.

Over for your suboptimal neurochemistry. Meanwhile im having happy dreams and in a constant state of peace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and HTN_Mentalcel
And what do you plan to do then?

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature

Eliot rigger had a frame of a 12 year old at 5"6/5"7 btw

This framecel did a 2g tren cycle. Roids wouldn't have done shit:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
No thanks but say you did it in the name of syrian phyco so he gets banned thanks
I want to do things the european way and enslave people not do it in association with some self hating shitskin

But yeah, this has lately became a normie website.
we understand you , ldar is an option

he was living in Usa and had BMW

• JFL
And what do you plan to do then?
I already did many things that didn't yield results, I am not like some of the rotters that just cry and do nothing, I actually did many things in life.

The next thing to fix is the most glaring falio that I have which is balding that cucks from 100 meters when you see me. I am getting solution in the next few weeks. That and instagrammax.

If those things don't work, then I am seriously running out of options...

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, HTN_Mentalcel and Freixel
I already did many things that didn't yield results, I am not like some of the rotters that just cry and do nothing, I actually did many things in life.

The next thing to fix is the most glaring falio that I have which is balding that cucks from 100 meters when you see me. I am getting solution in the next few weeks. That and instagrammax.

If those things don't work, then I am seriously running out of options...
We are all in a fight for life, don't give up bro

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Someone else's suffering doesn't invalidate your own. Get off this forum if you think otherwise

• JFL
Someone else's suffering doesn't invalidate your own. Get off this forum if you think otherwise
Yeah true Africans are leanmaxxed with moggee bones. They mogg most of this forum

just found out who elliot rodgers is, jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates