I imagine my life as a girl

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

English teacherMaxxing
My sister literally gets free shit from random guys at her minimum wage job, while I have to work construction, crushing my legs and bones.

One time she lost an iPad at a Spanish airport, and some random guy went through the effort of finding her ipad and delivering it to her at the Korean airport.

And I am better looking than my sister. I also have a genetically muscular ass. I would have literally been a stacylite or htb if I was a girl. My life could have been so easy.

I would have majored in communications or marketing, meet some chad majoring in business with rich parents, go out three times a week getting all the attention and validation I could ever want. I would have guys wanting to be friends with me and I wouldnt have to initiate things first all the time.

It's fucking brutal living as man.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, hiwasuwor, aspiringexcel and 4 others
You’re lucky to be born as an asian then. They look the best after transitioning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Floyd, fuQuack and 6 others
You’re lucky to be born as an asian then. They look the best after transitioning
My body is too muscular and big from years of gymmaxxing:feelswah::feelswah: Also I m not gay

• Hmm...
Reactions: N8verBegan
My sister literally gets free shit from random guys at her minimum wage job, while I have to work construction, crushing my legs and bones.

One time she lost an iPad at a Spanish airport, and some random guy went through the effort of finding her ipad and delivering it to her at the Korean airport.

And I am better looking than my sister. I also have a genetically muscular ass. I would have literally been a stacylite or htb if I was a girl. My life could have been so easy.

I would have majored in communications or marketing, meet some chad majoring in business with rich parents, go out three times a week getting all the attention and validation I could ever want. I would have guys wanting to be friends with me and I wouldnt have to initiate things first all the time.

It's fucking brutal living as man.
eg

you would make asians seethe with wmaf :feelswhy: why you constantly thinking of troon thoughts tho :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and N8verBegan
Femboymaxx bhai

you would make asians seethe with wmaf :feelswhy: why you constantly thinking of troon thoughts tho :feelshah:
Have u thought of troonmaxxing bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Yup. It's over if you are a man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Lookologist003
stop acting like a tranny you gay fag

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Some real shit OP can't relate though, love being a guy