I just called my girlfriend a whore and made her admit she's not virgin

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
JFL I manipulated the fuck outta of her like light yagami style.

death note kira GIF

I faked some DMs with her ex that he told me fucked her in a bathroom.

I also hugged her and told her I won't leave her no matter what (that was a fucking lie)
and i don't care about girls past cuz im not a virgin either (yes i was before her)

she started crying and telling me how she gave her ex blowjobs, handjobs, public handjobs and blowjobs and how he fucked her while also cheating on her and she told me she was in love with him and obsessed with him.

I always knew she was sort of a whore. I mean yeah I knew she prolly wasn't virgin, but things like these just get hidden by the subcounscious i guess, to try to ignore the harsh reality. Even though in my heart I always knew, it felt different to hear it from her.

It legit took 2 hours, actually I tried it a couple of months ago and it didn't work. Now I guess she's more attached to me.

She told me in detail which I didnt ask for it. I felt completely disgusted.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

I knew she wasn't like my oneitis, pure. But hearing it like that just made any little love I had for her completely disappear.

She's kind of obsessed with me too right, i called a whore btw right after. but then I hugged and told her i still love her because I need some time to think this shit over.

So basically, a chad fucked this girl who thinks im gonna "marry" her. and he cheated on her multiple times.
he even wore bracelets from other girls while he fucked her she told me.

Does she really think I'm gonna take her whore ass serious after this?

I'd like to hear other opinions on this. But my heart already knows what I gotta do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, futuregigamogger, Lirevk and 36 others
btw like almost one year of relationship lmao. idgaf i need to leave her i need a pure virgin girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Lirevk, aber and 18 others
Dnrd but claiming early parking spot in replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, disheartenedcel, yirma19 and 4 others
she started crying and telling me how she gave her ex blowjobs, handjobs, public handjobs and blowjobs and how he fucked her while also cheating on her and she told me she was in love with him and obsessed with him.

Lil Durk Fainting GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Idk how she can expect you to look at her the same after this information jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Lirevk, Detective and 11 others
Them hoes aint loyal man

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, rileyma10, itsbegincell and 1 other person
schizo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and $ u b H u m a n
Stopped reading when you hugged her like a cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Lirevk, PrinceofDarkness and 10 others
Sloppy minutes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, tombradylover, Imretarded? and 4 others

death note kira GIF

I also hugged her and told her I won't leave her no matter what (that was a fucking lie)
and i don't care about girls past cuz im not a virgin either (yes i was before her)

I always knew she was sort of a whore. I mean yeah I knew she prolly wasn't virgin, but things like these just get hidden by the subcounscious i guess, to try to ignore the harsh reality. Even though in my heart I always knew, it felt different to hear it from her.

It legit took 2 hours, actually I tried it a couple of months ago and it didn't work. Now I guess she's more attached to me.

I knew she wasn't like my oneitis, pure. But hearing it like that just made any little love I had for her completely disappear.

She's kind of obsessed with me too right, i called a whore btw right after. but then I hugged and told her i still love her because I need some time to think this shit over.

So basically, a chad fucked this girl who thinks im gonna "marry" her. and he cheated on her multiple times.

I'd like to hear other opinions on this. But my heart already knows what I gotta do.
i wish i could fake being nice so shed admit this

• So Sad
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
She's probably using you as a last resort tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Lirevk, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
/r/cuckold

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, tombradylover, itsbegincell and 7 others
If you were a virgin why the fuck would your first time be with a whore?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, aber, incel194012940 and 8 others
You alright bro? I think you watched too much Death Note.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, ChadL1te, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
similar thing happend to me a few months ago, instead of admitting to a history of sucking dik, she told me she use to post nudes on twitter (for free btw, holy whore) and she had over 20k followers. After that, she could die and I wouldn't cry a tear.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Narcissus🥀, reek and 3 others
Relationship with a non virgin is cuckoldery

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shycel, Narcissus🥀 and 10 others
All girls have taken cock what's the problem

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, $ u b H u m a n and butterworld
dump the bitch and leave her for some cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, 5'7 zoomer, standardcel and 1 other person
Leave her, you’re Oofy doofy while she’s scheduling her next chad hop

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Miant Gimplants, LegitUser and 2 others
Them hoes aint loyal man
No shit. Can you believe that skanky hoe cheated on him before they even met?

What a bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Narcissus🥀, loathe and 3 others
Ideally I want young virgin pussy but in current times females lose their virginity to teen chad at 14 so im out of luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rileyma10, ShowerMaxxing, Allornothing and 5 others
Are you a virgin

• +1
Leave her, you’re Oofy doofy while she’s scheduling her next chad hop
im legit ascended rn im thinking MTN with niche appeal but feel like somethign is off about me like i dont have as much dimorphism as i should i prolly stunted my bone growth or smtg

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
If you were a virgin why the fuck would your first time be with a whore?
Bro the first time i could have had with another one like this, but i was so high inhib that she was in panties in my room and i didnt make a move and when she touched my dick i said we should wait (we were together for 2 weeks lmao the whore) and i was just a 15 year old boy that fapped to hentai and played roblox i wasnt rdy for that shit

so i took my chance this time nigga

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

death note kira GIF

never ask girls shit like this straight headed james

if you even want to be with her she will now cheat with a chad because she thinks you are insecure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, tombradylover, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
never ask girls shit like this straight headed james

if you even want to be with her she will now cheat with a chad because she thinks you are insecure
bro not only did i ask her, i forced her to tell me the truth. like legit 2 hours of pressing her and finding out little truths and connecting the pieces leading up to the truth and she finally got backed into a corner and told me everything

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ShowerMaxxing, Imretarded? and 1 other person
bro not only did i ask her, i forced her to tell me the truth. like legit 2 hours of pressing her and finding out little truths and connecting the pieces leading up to the truth and she finally got backed into a corner and told me everything
but why do you care, if you want a ltr you have to instantly assume that she’s been fucked by 10 chads

sounds like tales from Guatemala but ok brah

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
but why do you care, if you want a ltr you have to instantly assume that she’s been fucked by 10 chads
because i dont want to ltr her forever anyways. she is tryna marry me already and she's 16, i think im the only guy who treated her well lmao.

i still need to get infraorbital rim implant and jaw angle implants to ascend to my final HTN form.

i only wanted to be with her for a short while to gain experience, but it went too far now its almost 1 year.

so now im gonna act like an asshole to her, so she breaks up with me instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Charisma
sounds like tales from Guatemala but ok brah
how tf does that sound like tales i think i've made posts about her since 1 year ago

because i dont want to ltr her forever anyways. she is tryna marry me already and she's 16, i think im the only guy who treated her well lmao.

i still need to get infraorbital rim implant and jaw angle implants to ascend to my final HTN form.

i only wanted to be with her for a short while to gain experience, but it went too far now its almost 1 year.

so now im gonna act like an asshole to her, so she breaks up with me instead.
You should break up with her, at least alpha widow her so she will never forget you and you can have a safety net in the future

You should break up with her, at least alpha widow her so she will never forget you and you can have a safety net in the future
bro i dont think i can break up with her.

i legit tried to 2 times already when she told me she gave handjob in the past. i already was disgusted lmao but was glad she was virgin
she legit showed up to my house and kept crying and threatened she will cut herself and shit.

but now ik she's not even virgin. so imma just act horrible to her.
it legit pains my heart to do this, cause somewhere in my heart i loved her but the blackpill already tore me apart my whole life so i know what I gotta do...

she gotta leave me eventually if i act like shit to her and dont try to meet up with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, ShowerMaxxing, Allornothing and 3 others
Dating used up women must be so brutal.
I would honestly feel like a faggot kissing a woman who a random man has rubbed his filthy dick all over.

But that's not even the worse part, the worst is that those bitches have lost their ability to bond.
She probably still jacks off thinking about Cheating Chad.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and rileyma10
bro i dont think i can break up with her.

i legit tried to 2 times already when she told me she gave handjob in the past. i already was disgusted lmao but was glad she was virgin
she legit showed up to my house and kept crying and threatened she will cut herself and shit.

but now ik she's not even virgin. so imma just act horrible to her.
it legit pains my heart to do this, cause somewhere in my heart i loved her but the blackpill already tore me apart my whole life so i know what I gotta do...

she gotta leave me eventually if i act like shit to her and dont try to meet up with her
This bitch crazy wtf
Be careful what you do with her, she might have you arrested with fake abuse accusations :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Dating used up women must be so brutal.
I would honestly feel like a faggot kissing a woman who a random man has rubbed his filthy dick all over.

But that's not even the worse part, the worst is that those bitches have lost their ability to bond.
She probably still jacks off thinking about Cheating Chad.
Yeah it is brutal. I wish I never met her honestly. i just wanted some pussy, but it doesn't feel good when its been used before.

she coulda been my soulmate for real if she was virgin, she's all i want in a girl. but i cant overlook this disgrace. this is legit an attack on my whole manlihood if this bitch thinks i will stay with her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and theonewhocantascend
This bitch crazy wtf
Be careful what you do with her, she might have you arrested with fake abuse accusations :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
yeah even worse that i actually hit her before when she annoyed me but not very hard and i often yelled at her in public she can end me for real

• Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

death note kira GIF

pm her pics please

does she look slutty or HQ?

pm her pics please

does she look slutty or HQ?
she looks slutty. im not gonna pm her pics cuz u can easily find everything about me that way lmao

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
she looks slutty. im not gonna pm her pics cuz u can easily find everything about me that way lmao
dude I won't find anything it would just be helpful for me to see what type of girls have such past

you can blur the image or whatever

dude I won't find anything it would just be helpful for me to see what type of girls have such past

you can blur the image or whatever
big tits, wears cleavage clothing. full face makeup.

that should be enough of a clue lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, ShowerMaxxing, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Good that you are not pursuing relationship with non-virgin. Aka you are not being simp.

But lol @ u having u hear from foid how she is not virgin. Not young + no blood on dick = she is not virgin

• +1
Good that you are not pursuing relationship with non-virgin. Aka you are not being simp.

But lol @ u having u hear from foid how she is not virgin. Not young + no blood on dick = she is not virgin
yeah its pathetic honestly i rlly believed her cuz im clueless and she made me have sex with her while she had period and i thought that was the virgin blood but i know it all now.

fucking bitch wasted 1 year of my life. whatever

idk what to do next tbh.
do u think i should treat her like shit till she leaves me or break up with her myself?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, ShowerMaxxing, hopecel and 1 other person
yeah its pathetic honestly i rlly believed her cuz im clueless and she made me have sex with her while she had period and i thought that was the virgin blood but i know it all now.

fucking bitch wasted 1 year of my life. whatever

idk what to do next tbh.
do u think i should treat her like shit till she leaves me or break up with her myself?
Use her for sex. Dont entertain her or invest in her. Make it like a booty call arrangement. Ask her to meet when u wanna fuck, ghost afterwards

big tits, wears cleavage clothing. full face makeup.

that should be enough of a clue lmao
yeah this helps me a lot

my oneitis have smaller tits and doesn't wear such clothing at all + is a goth

would you expect from such a girl to be virgin at 20 yo?

yeah this helps me a lot

my oneitis have smaller tits and doesn't wear such clothing at all + is a goth

would you expect from such a girl to be virgin at 20 yo?
I woudlnt expect but i would hope yeah
Use her for sex. Dont entertain her or invest in her. Make it like a booty call arrangement. Ask her to meet when u wanna fuck, ghost afterwards
i already did that countless of times but that gives u some sort of responsibility also i dont think i should keep on doing that

idk how to proceed tbh

• +1
Reactions: hopecel