If softmaxxing isn’t sufficient for you.

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Then it's likely over for you or that you will have a long lost of surgeries/hardmaxes to perform. Which are very unreliable with current medical technology/means and depends on your current base.

It's quite literally simple as highlighted below:

Gymmax: Build a balanced v-taper. Target the arms, shoulders, lats, delts, neck etc.

Leanmax: Acclimate your body to a level of around 10-15%. This depends on your bodyfat distribution. Serious cases may warrant buccal fat removal.

Skincare: Even, smooth, radiant face and body. Skin lightening/Skin tanning is a sub-category for those who have not so desirable colouring. Melotan for people with paler skin(example but not limited to this) and Glutathione for darker skin(example but not limited to this.)

Fashionmax: Wear clothes that accentuate your frame/frauds it.

Grooming: No pedo stache or taliban messy beard. An example included below:

This guy was the reason I even made this thread.
519BB0D5 73EF 426A 9173 BF6FEB2D2935

Haircut: Get a proper haircut(just get a haircut bro) to fraud skull shape and accentuate the face.

Fragrancemax: Use aromatics to give others a pleasant smell perspection of you.

Fraud: Within reasonable means, use any form of fraudulent method to give a more pleasant appearance, that may mean to: wear lifts, shoulder pads etc. Don't be like Amnesia with 6 inch lifts.

If you did all of the above and you still are suffering from subhumanity. I fear that you will live a life devoid of basic human care.

Even hardmaxxing may not help as contrary to popular belief. Hardmaxxing is not the holy grail to ascension looks wise as some spout on here.

Most of the hardmaxxing ascensioIs I see on here are cases such as someone having a recessed bite, malocclusion etc and the rest of their features are fine. They then get the proceding procedure which ascends them. Unfortunately that's a very specific case and not relevant to the legions of true subhumans/hard capped normies.

Who have numerous micro falios dispersed uniformly on their face. So they can't just get a singular surgery. They would need multiple and they would need to make extremely tiny increments as they can't expect a significant change in attractiveness as I have said previously. They have numerous dispersed micro flaws.

This is why sometimes most of the "ascensions" you see on here are people who do basic softmaxxing and not deliberately chopping their face up for a chance at being human.

Though you can ascend really high with softmaxxing alone but that too is rare. I take it some people here know of Mr. Streege who is one such case. He's one of the best looksmaxxers that I know of, going from a fruit vendor to chadlite but unfortunately I can't get in contact with him. Don't take my dissertation as discouragement. However it is best to analyze looksmaxxing objectively with neither a hopeful or dreadful lense.

@coispet @Jason Voorhees @murdah @NorwoodAscender @poopoohead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Madridista, Zukiteru and 16 others
everything cope except leanmaxx cl

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Timmy, synock21 and 4 others
all this work to have the opportunity to fuck a mtb:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: anxiety, LegitUser, sayi and 7 others
Bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
That's just life man. if someone does have the money for hardmaxxing and goes through with it then it doesn't invalidate their success.

Not everyone can have good genes and softmaxx their way to success. If someone has to go under the knife to win, so be it

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, anxiety, RealNinja and 6 others
If you want it bad enough you can have it.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, ShawarmaFilth, anxiety and 6 others
too much water in this thread even fishes can swim there

Fillers can ascend you hard

What about skincare haircare and eyelashmaxxing

Perhaps even colored contacts too
All cope especially that scam skincare

Orbital implants and genioplasty are simple and good surgeries though. Especially genioplasty.

Explain how each of them are cope PLEASE
You should know by now how genetics work and how skincare is a scam
Hair is a scam (via Meeks this is the most basic water look into dimorphism skulls you low iq monkey) and eyelashes lol stop

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Then it's likely over for you or that you will have a long lost of surgeries/hardmaxes to perform. Which are very unreliable with current medical technology/means and depends on your current base.

Gymmax: Build a balanced v-taper. Target the arms, shoulders, lats, delts, neck etc.

Leanmax: Acclimate your body to a level of around 10-15%. This depends on your bodyfat distribution. Serious cases may warrant buccal fat removal.

Skincare: Even, smooth, radiant face and body. Skin lightening/Skin tanning is a sub-category for those who have not so desirable colouring. Melotan for people with paler skin(example but not limited to this) and Glutathione for darker skin(example but not limited to this.)

View attachment 2931668

Haircut: Get a proper haircut(just get a haircut bro) to fraud skull shape and accentuate the face.

Fraud: Within reasonable means, use any form of fraudulent method to give a more pleasant appearance, that may mean to: wear lifts, shoulder pads etc. Don't be like Amnesia with 6 inch lifts.

If you did all of the above and you still are suffering from subhumanity. I fear that you will live a life devoid of basic human care.

Even hardmaxxing may not help as contrary to popular belief. Hardmaxxing is not the holy grail to ascension looks wise as some spout on here.

Most of the hardmaxxing ascensioIs I see on here are cases such as someone having a recessed bite, malocclusion etc and the rest of their features are fine. They then get the proceding procedure which ascends them. Unfortunately that's a very specific case and not relevant to the legions of true subhumans/hard capped normies.

Who have numerous micro falios dispersed uniformly on their face. So they can't just get a singular surgery. They would need multiple and they would need to make extremely tiny increments as they can't expect a significant change in attractiveness as I have said previously. They have numerous dispersed micro flaws.

This is why sometimes most of the "ascensions" you see on here are people who do basic softmaxxing and not deliberately chopping their face up for a chance at being human.

Though you can ascend really high with softmaxxing alone but that too is rare. I take it some people here know of Mr. Streege who is one such case. He's one of the best looksmaxxers that I know of, going from a fruit vendor to chadlite but unfortunately I can't get in contact with him. Don't take my dissertation as discouragement. However it is best to analyze looksmaxxing objectively with neither a hopeful or dreadful lense.

dnrd water but why does this forum deny that hardmaxxing cant ascend people hella lol literally look at some of the people who got hardmaxxed hella lol u can get to htn minimum with hardmaxxing u might look uncanny but whos gaf unless your super super deformed with no good features u cant youll prob get to mtn max

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Good thread. Softmaxxing such as growing out my eyebrows, losing weight, and skincare ascended me from LTN to HTN. If I wanna ascend any further, I would have to hardmax though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Lynxress, boss8055 and 1 other person
@Sny What do you think of pheromones? Pseudoscience or legit?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
You should know by now how genetics work and how skincare is a scam
Hair is a scam (via Meeks this is the most basic water look into dimorphism skulls you low iq monkey) and eyelashes lol stop
The only thing you proved is how retarded you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and boss8055
@Sny What do you think of pheromones? Pseudoscience or legit?
I wouldn't want to discuss that here because of certain implications within the usage of certain pheromones. DM me if you are curious.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
if skin lightening gets me to htn im deleting my account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Madridista and IndraBC

View attachment 2931668

You know it’s over when the example you posted mogs me into oblivion

• So Sad
Reactions: Sny

View attachment 2931668

Cope, hardmaxx is the way

View attachment 2931668

Dude dont tell people to go 15% bf wtf. That’s Jewish cope. 10-12%

View attachment 2931668

does melanotan help if its hard for me to tan? i need to sit 4+ hours straight in the sun to get even a little bit tan