im ashamed i like white women how do i stop being attracted to them

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
white women treat pajeetcels like me as human garbage how do i stop feeding into their egos by being attracted to them, someone give guide i will give rep sarrr :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, LegitUser, piec and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Kristin, klip11 and 8 others
impossible for you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and Mister Fuwy
You don’t. Its the natural order. Just go after slavic women since they r the lowest tier whites
IMG 1605

• Love it
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin, yen, Debetro and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
no slavic women in USA and if there are they go for hooded eye slavic chadskis like chico
Move to EE. Im in poland rn and the US cant really compete in terms if women tbh.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince, HTN_Mentalcel, Kristin and 1 other person
No uk girls are lowest tier
I mean in terms of hierarchy, not class. US or UK women think they r on top and have attitude, while slavic women are a little more humble. Slavic women r thinner on average

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
They worship chadpreet tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, Copeful and st.hamudi but 6‘5
They look the best though. Are they easy for ethnics?
BBC is overpowered in central/eastern europe just cause they are a niche, but old slavs and slavic males r racist.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, russiancelreturns and murdah
I mean in terms of hierarchy, not class. US or UK women think they r on top and have attitude, while slavic women are a little more humble. Slavic women r thinner on average
They are built for BBC as well.

BBC is overpowered in central/eastern europe just cause they are a niche, but old slavs and slavic males r racist.
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 and you tried to say slavs dont like bbc

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 and you tried to say slavs dont like bbc
to the few trashy women they are appealing water even indians slay there in general lightbrown wipes the floor tho

• +1
Reactions: murdah
to the few trashy women they are appealing water even indians slay there in general lightbrown wipes the floor tho
what ethnics do the best in slavic countries? i would assume meds and menas

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
@Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, russiancelreturns and St.TikTokcel
the reality is 90% still prefer their own just look at street interviews
retard. thats cuz theres not enough ethnics. its like saying whites dont do good in east asia.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
white women treat pajeetcels like me as human garbage how do i stop feeding into their egos by being attracted to them, someone give guide i will give rep sarrr :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Just date another curry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, datboijj, Debetro and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Debetro and murdah
Naw. He is entitled to a white wahman.
no he is not. He is going to get a curry son if he procreates with a white women. Waste of genes. Just date a curry.

• JFL
Wait, what? I’m South Asian as well and it’s white women that treat me like a normal person. Black women too. That’s why I like them. I think you’re just being creepy or something because I’m a truecel and they still are nice or neutral to me.

• +1
Reactions: philosopher and murdah

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, xegigi, murdah and 1 other person
retard. thats cuz theres not enough ethnics. its like saying whites dont do good in east asia.
Entire russia is 30% muslim. Entire ee is filled with brownoid/churkas/ricecels to the brim @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, xegigi and murdah
stop this bro it's pathetic

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Wait, what? I’m South Asian as well and it’s white women that treat me like a normal person. Black women too. That’s why I like them. I think you’re just being creepy or something because I’m a truecel and they still are nice or neutral to me.
Paki halo vs indian failo

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
your problem is your self hatred not you liking white women. realise that just because you might belong to inferior race doesn't mean your value as individual is also trash. there are many white men you can be better than and accomplish more than just being hard working, virtuous and kind.

Entire russia is 30% muslim. Entire ee is filled with brownoid/churkas/ricecels to the brim @russiancelreturns
Indeed but the 10% is 100% white european, as respectable as a french or a swede

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, St.TikTokcel and murdah
@SecularIslamist how'd you find this thread so quickly?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist how'd you find this thread so quickly?
I need whatever this guy is on. I want to find this 'attractive' but she's just an MTB hoe

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi

seethe for slavchads @russiancelreturns @St.TikTokcel @murdah

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, datboijj, SecularIslamist and 3 others