Im gonna fuck a girl in my class tomorrow

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
It's the last day of class tomorrow this mulatta girl who sits a couple rows in front of me kinda cute. I'll try to get a seat next to her i will hold permasquint and clench jaw entire period then get her number then take her to my dorm and ravage her pussy and finish the semester with a bang.
I'll try to post sextape tomorrow pray to gandy for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Autismcel, MetroMaxxing and 9 others
how tall are u actually

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, TheLooxMaxingKing and boss8055
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
Is she chinki?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and 3links2
It's the last day of class tomorrow this mulatta girl who sits a couple rows in front of me kinda cute. I'll try to get a seat next to her i will hold permasquint and clench jaw entire period then get her number then take her to my dorm and ravage her pussy and finish the semester with a bang.
Teenager with high libido copes
Eveyone had these delusions
I thought I was attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, boss8055 and 3links2
Teenager with high libido copes
Eveyone had these delusions
I thought I was attractive
Tagging you in the sextape thread tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, FBl and Bonecel01
A candid college classroom photograph capturing th nYpFk8q0RiyKpbSE5zUjlQ oynDdAcYQcSOg8ldK2M

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Deleted member 67562 and Chrisssy
this shit is too funny lmao

Another ricecel larping a 6'7 24 inch bideltoid because he feels inferior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back