I'm not an oldcel

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
This myth needs to come to an end.

I went and buyed a beer today, at three separate occasions, and each and one of those times I had to show my ID to confirm that I've reached the age of 20.

That means they think I could be under the age of 25, even though I'm slightly older. That's the guideline they're given.

Nobody (I hope) is gonna argue that 24 years old constitutes an oldcel. So stop this nonsense. Younglings will call the wise and slightly older such names to divert from the fact that they are fallible and have a thing or two to learn, but it only antagonizes themselves from those who otherwise would serve as great teachers and mentors of the true fabrics of reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bonecel01, northern mogger and 1 other person
Using the Pythagoras's theorem and triangulating the tangent and the circumference and the diameter and the mean i can extrapolate your bf% to be 43.

Using this i can divide it by the amount of toilet paper i have which gives the following calculation:
43 / 4 = 523

Following this, i can go shit in the toilet and see how long it takes, which is 5hours.

523 + 5 = 43years old

YOU ARE 43 YEARS OLD, PUTTING YOU IN THE OLDCEL REFERENCE RANGE.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Using the Pythagoras's theorem and triangulating the tangent and the circumference and the diameter and the mean i can extrapolate your bf% to be 43.

Using this i can divide it by the amount of toilet paper i have which gives the following calculation:
43 / 4 = 523

Following this, i can go shit in the toilet and see how long it takes, which is 5hours.

523 + 5 = 43years old

YOU ARE 43 YEARS OLD, PUTTING YOU IN THE OLDCEL REFERENCE RANGE.
A9A0oqm 700b

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bonecel01 and BrutalMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back