Screenshot_20240517-145943_Gallery.jpg
    715.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240517-150350_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517-150350_Gallery.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, noodlelover, try2beme and 6 others
As u can see i didnt mew in new photos wich makes jaw smaller and I look even better i have crooked teeth which anyways make this way more comfortable msot of u cant even look maxx properly u dont know what makes good look on your face u just look at others and try get jaws which doesnt suit your faces at all

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
I just have better health and higher body fat it got thicker as i said a little bit i dont train much anymore i got a lpt of rest i feel better

Whatever i do it works also i eat now a lot of raw beef

Also burned face is going away sunburn so i look younger too and from sun u can see it made some parts red which makes u somehow more feminine

That short hair sucks. It makes you look like a horse face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and noodlelover
That short hair sucks. It makes you look like a horse face
Not short but body fat i was then 194cm 63kg about now im 82kg so my face filled out more it looks wider now

There is a thing called atrractive bmi so for me its 23 bmi or more are best

Not short but body fat i was then 194cm 63kg about now im 82kg so my face filled out more it looks wider now
No you have a long face and putting your hair upside makes it even more long

The diet gave you estrogens bhai

Inject e

• +1
Reactions: Veryinterestingbrah
I also eat raw primal kinda. I don’t do any of the juicing shit or weird schedules but I only eat raw meat raw dairy raw eggs

U have nice eyes and high set zygos. It's just that you're autistic. That's the problem. U could easily be chadlite if u got a brain transplant. Atm u have mtn almost ltn appearance while ur base is htn with good potential

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Maybe but also insane testosterone which long time i didnt had bro its just fat on face makes feminine looks it doesnt meam low test or whatever u saying learn more how bosy works i eat 4k surplus so its produce 50 times hormones than most users here on raw meats and milk its healthiest food on earth
The diet gave you estrogens bhai

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He literally gained weight. How is that equal to estrogen jfl
I was joking bhai was not serious
He looks femine bcs of weight loss
The diet and estrogen has no relation with it having estrogens

He literally gained weight. How is that equal to estrogen jfl
Maybe but also insane testosterone which long time i didnt had bro its just fat on face makes feminine looks it doesnt meam low test or whatever u saying learn more how bosy works i eat 4k surplus so its produce 50 times hormones than most users here on raw meats and milk its healthiest food on earth
I was joking bhai was not serious
He looks femine bcs of weight loss
The diet and estrogen has no relation with it having estrogens

Yeah depends i lost little ow weight and i look less girl its because hair and volume also i cut all my beard so yeah also features i was photoshoped old photos hairs makes me look like this in all photos
You look like a girl

Pls take e for the sake of us

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover