I'm so glad I'm not Indian or Paki despite being curry

Also I don't give a fuck about Sylheti rats(90% of Bangladeshis in the UK are Sylheti subhumans like @SecularIslamist )
"I live in Chittagong saaaar, I have 25% gook genetics, I am not shitskin pajeet saar. Chittagong have higher GDP than Syleht, we eat our fishes here saar. 5'9 is average height saar" :soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile Chittagong:

• JFL
Reactions: jeetslayer and coisbhai
"I live in Chittagong saaaar, I have 25% gook genetics, I am not shitskin pajeet saar. Chittagong have higher GDP than Syleht, we eat our fishes here saar. 5'9 is average height saar" :soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile Chittagong:

5'8-5'9 is the average for those raised in Canada...

Those guys look like that because of environment anyways.

Also, Sylhetis are genuinely actually subhuman, you guys are ugly short and disgusting even in Canada.

Keep worshipping pajeets:feelskek:

Last edited:
You pajeets really do live in a fantasy world of your own creation. Delusional Punjabi subhumans, literally a joke:feelskek:

Also I don't give a fuck about Sylheti rats(90% of Bangladeshis in the UK are Sylheti subhumans like @SecularIslamist ). Inbred and ugly losers, like Pakis:feelsgah:

All Paki bitches get fucked by niggers anyways cuz they worship nigs and whites the most:ROFLMAO:
Peering Looking GIF by MOODMAN

i cant see you bro… grab a chair to stand on

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
5'8-5'9 is the average for those raised in Canada...
It's probably th same here if not higher retard for zoomers that are now 3rd gen and have parents born and raised here.
Any fucking ethnic who immigrates to the West end up taller. Dumb fuck.
Those guys look like that because of environment anyways.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fucking retard. It's clear you've never been Bangladesh and probably only generalise based on your own Canadian cuck family. Stfu.

Also, Sylhetis are genuinely actually subhuman, you guys are ugly short and disgusting.
Zero proof! You unsuccessfully tried to argue this with me before. Just fucking pure bullshit and imagination. We are shorter than pakis and Indians (part from maybe some states but not average). Get over it. You're an absolute retard to argue otherwise.

Also, Shittagongis would still be Hindu-Bhuddist hybrid freaks withoit Sylethis.

Keep worshipping pajeets:feelskek:
Did you read the title of this thread? Whatever makes you feel better.

It's probably th same here if not higher retard for zoomers that are now 3rd gen and have parents born and raised here.
Nope, you've already outed yourself and your pathetic Sylheti group as a group of inbred manlets:feelskek:
Fucking retard. It's clear you've never been Bangladesh and probably only generalise based on your own Canadian cuck family. Stfu.
Nope, I'm right. People there are malnourished and live in bad conditions with horrible weather/climate. Poverty and stunting too. It changes when they groom themselves better in a better environment abroad like in North America.
Zero proof! You unsuccessfully tried to argue this with me before. Just fucking pure bullshit and imagination. We are shorter than pakis and Indians (part from maybe some states but not average). Get over it. You're an absolute retard to argue otherwise.
I posted the data and you had to scramble to find something but you never did because none of the papers cited an actual study in Bangladesh unlike mine which put us above many places in India and Pakistan in average height you inbred Sylheti subhuman:feelsgah:
Did you read the title of this thread? Whatever makes you feel better.
Cope harder pajeet worshipper:feelsgah:

Nope, you've already outed yourself and your pathetic Sylheti group as a group of inbred manlets:feelskek:

Nope, I'm right. People there are malnourished and live in bad conditions with horrible weather/climate. Poverty and stunting too. It changes when they groom themselves better in a better environment abroad like in North America.

I posted the data and you had to scramble to find something but you never did because none of the papers cited an actual study in Bangladesh unlike mine which put us above many places in India and Pakistan in average height you inbred Sylheti subhuman:feelsgah:

wouldn’t ur beloved 25 percent gook genes make u shorter ?🤔🤔🧐 or have chittaincels been injected with super serum since birth ? @SecularIslamist

The ENTIRE country is manlet. You fucking realise how fucking pathetic you sound to say Chittagong is like 2 inches taller. Get a fucking grip you deluded retard. Even if they were 1cm taller (max) it means jack shit :feelskek:

Just typical schizo theories no different to retards who think average zoomer height in Netherlands is 6'5
And it's the fucking SAME in the UK where Sylethis are three generations ahead of Canadian cucks like you. It doesn't fucking matter anyway coz they're playing catch up to whites who are now 5'11-6'0 on average.

You are literally fucking retarded.
Some random study with sample less than 100 people lmao. Literally every GLOBAL study of heights around the world has Bangladesh as one of the lowest. Only countries like Bolivia or East Timor are usually shorter. It's just a fact get over it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night faggot.

wouldn’t ur beloved 25 percent gook genes make u shorter ?🤔🤔🧐 or have chittaincels been injected with super serum since birth ? @SecularIslamist
This guy is a fucking retard. Don't bother argue with him. He think people from Chittagong are some genetic exception when it comes to height and colouring. He's a fucking coper who thinks average Chittagongi is 5'9 and looks like this

He's a total gook worshipper :ROFLMAO:

That's worse than pajeet worshipper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I'm a coping pajeet
Yes, you are:feelskek:

Not a single source was given btw I checked and not a single one did a comprehensive study of the heights back home and that the wikipedia ranking was shoddy. Even the

Yep, Sylhetis are short and subhuman compared to other regions because they're inbred ugly trash which is why it leads to people like you who worship pajeets:ROFLMAO:

Funny thing is people get the impression that Banglas are super into fish because Sylhetis are super cringe and do fish cutting ceremonies at their weddings cuz they're tasteless dweebs. Literall you are the scum of the earth please kill yourself

This guy is a fucking retard. Don't bother argue with him. He think people from Chittagong are some genetic exception when it comes to height and colouring. He's a fucking coper who thinks average Chittagongi is 5'9 and looks like this

View attachment 2916137
Btw is that him in his pfp he doesn’t pass as gook at all if it is

Being Bangladeshi sounds better than being Indian or Pakistani indeed

Even the Indian flag is shit, look at that color combination, orange + green, colors of an underdeveloped jungle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jeetslayer, Razeb and SecularIslamist
India mogs. Incels, but without mutilated dicks.

Yes, you are:feelskek:

Not a single source was given btw I checked and not a single one did a comprehensive study of the heights back home and that the wikipedia ranking was shoddy
Shoddy no proof. It's the only worldwide study with MILLIONS of people.

Bengalis are short. Just fucking deal with. If you're taller than average, well done. So am I (thanks to nutrition and living in the West) but still two steps behind since everyone gets taller.
Yep, Sylhetis are short and subhuman compared to other regions because they're inbred trash which is why it leads to people like you who worship pajeets:ROFLMAO:
Keeping worshipping gooks. None of them will ever give you a chance no matter how much you cope and tell them I have 25% east Asian genetics :soy::soy:

You will always be a brown pajeet to them
Funny thing is people get the impression that Banglas are super into fish because Sylhetis are super cringe and do fish cutting ceremonies at their weddings cuz they're tasteless dweebs. Literall you are the scum of the earth please kill yourself
HAHAHHA and wtf do Chittagongis do literally white worshippers at COCKS Bazaar.

Screenshot 20240513 200104

We are 25% east Asian saaar :soy::soy::soy:

Btw is that him in his pfp he doesn’t pass as gook at all if it is
No he is pajeet dog. Probably looks Indian like the rest of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Sylheti subhuman cope
aww look at this seething Sylheti mad his people are short ugly and genuinely subhuman in every way:ROFLMAO:

oh and i know plenty of banglas with asian bitches, some of my own friends themselves are with azn chicks. keep worshipping sandniggers :forcedsmile:

Genuinely the worst looking amongst all Banglas these inferior Sylheti monkeys no wonder they worship pajeets this hard:feelskek:

Last edited:
aww look at this seething Sylheti mad his people are short ugly and genuinely subhuman in every way:ROFLMAO:

Genuinely the worst looking amongst all Banglas these inferior Sylheti monkeys no wonder they worship pajeets this hard:feelskek:
So you can't prove your own people are any different? :feelskek:

A silly, pathetic abused dog you are to say Chittagongis looks visibly different, wayyy taller and less shitskin than Sylehis. Even if there is the TINIEST difference literally no one would distinguish other than schizo retards like you.

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer
Even Bangladesh an even bigger shithole than India and Pakistan?

Even Bangladesh an even bigger shithole than India and Pakistan?
Not true tbh India and Pakistan are overall and on average more polluted and dirty.

another source

Tho this doesn't say much it's not a good thing it's pretty bad in terms of pollution and shi

I unironically have always thought this. No one even knows or has heard about bengladesh, only ever India or Pakistan. Unfortunately you're still betrayed by your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I unironically have always thought this. No one even knows or has heard about bengladesh, only ever India or Pakistan. Unfortunately you're still betrayed by your pheno.
Why do you have the LTTE guy as you avi I thought you hated Tamils:feelswat:

• So Sad
Reactions: Razeb
ya still working? did you get any hardmaxxing stuff done yet?
No lol. I have one more semester before I get my cert

No lol. I have one more semester before I get my cert
broootal. i thought you would have done some surgeries and procedures by now its been basically 2 years

Ye I went part time for my hvac program which takes 2 years. Full time would've taken 1 year, but I couldn't handle all that workload

COPE MORE YOU KANGLU SUBHUMAN

Attachments

• 442554043_1229481114700668_3680560550029190064_n.jpg
    442554043_1229481114700668_3680560550029190064_n.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62796 and Diarrhoea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back