Im tryna glow up. rate me again. im 6'4 but im kinda skinny

joseroling

joseroling

looks theory nerd
4E2FF358 8D1C 4FD4 BE10 A236A229D8FD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Htrtt and Corleone
even tho i got mostly positive feedback, people said i looked too feminine in my previous post so im tryna change that. still, im like htn/chadlite so i dont care. im just tryna know how can i get even better tbh

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, notgraycel245969, j05 and 4 others
High MTN

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
get rid of those gay retarded eyebrows, weak htn

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and wackedchives
change ur hair color, also ur not even close to chadlite lol no offense, high mtn to low htn

corpse coloring is a massive failo

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, j05, joseroling and 1 other person
mtn

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
even tho i got mostly positive feedback, people said i looked too feminine in my previous post so im tryna change that. still, im like htn/chadlite so i dont care. im just tryna know how can i get even better tbh
@julianchicago

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
change ur hair color, also ur not even close to chadlite lol no offense, high mtn to low htn

corpse coloring is a massive failo
yeah im tryna get a tan by eating 3 large carrots a day, believe me i was even more pale than that in the past

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
too high-set and look fake(probably are) also cucked eye area and shit philtrum but good lower third and pheno

Buzzcut, grow a beard and unhealthy bulk 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
mtn

• +1
dead average

• +1
Looks like a pedo

mtn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox and Deleted member 62432

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Doesn’t look 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
HTN pretty boy you should be banging JB not rotting on here.
Go live your life

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and joseroling
  • JFL
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist and Deleted member 62432
At 6’4 with lifts just forget about face. Proper slaying machine if you roid.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
mtn by .org but high female appeal and potential for htn

Chad if you gain some muscle and fix the loose lower eyelids

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
potential tiktok pretty boy pheno grow out hair , get thicker brows and post thirst traps to get foid attention

Where’s my Stacey then, I’m 6’5 and a fuckin incel loser
Homie why u tryna height max if u already 6'5, more than that isnt gonna make a difference

Homie why u tryna height max if u already 6'5, more than that isnt gonna make a difference
Just to mog niggas whenever I leave my basement once per week init

You should sleep more, to reverse your chronically tired face you should sleep for more than 10 hours each day for at least one month

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Front is good, but side is kinda bad, also brootal the foid is embarrassed about being with you so she covers her face
she the one who asked for the pic homie. Here in brazil its normal for girls to cover their faces in the pics its like a "trend" here. And btw we dont hook up anymore but this girl specifically said she wanted me as a bf and Im the one who rejected her in the end lol. Ofc there are other ones that rejected me as well. But this kne really liked me

You should sleep more, to reverse your chronically tired face you should sleep for more than 10 hours each day for at least one month
I always wanted to get rid of my eyebags but i legit never heard of this advice before are u trolling or is this serious

she the one who asked for the pic homie. Here in brazil its normal for girls to cover their faces in the pics its like a "trend" here. And btw we dont hook up anymore but this girl specifically said she wanted me as a bf and Im the one who rejected her in the end lol. Ofc there are other ones that rejected me as well. But this kne really liked me
Trend lol, that’s cope, but whatever bro good 4 u

Looking more feminin isn't bad. It's about male or female gaze and if a chad or pretty boy apearance will boost you. You mogged all of ur friends tho.

Trend lol, that’s cope, but whatever bro good 4 u
How am i coping if she said she wanted me as a bf lol im not coping and I have proof if u want it. Its in brazilian portuguese but u can use google translator

How am i coping if she said she wanted me as a bf lol im not coping and I have proof if u want it. Its in brazilian portuguese but u can use google translator
Fact of the matter is when a bitch covers her face like that in a photo with a guy it means she is ashamed and doesn’t want to be posted on instagram or whatever and have people think you 2 are together, she may still fuck you or be in a relationship with you

- Lumify
- Longer hair
- see if you can pull off dark hair+blue eyes combo
- Get rid of dark circles

so in summary just fix your coloring and do something for the dark circles, grow out your hair and slay you're probably good enough for prettyboymaxxing but idk if youd wanna do that though ur appeal would prolly be insane if you do shit right

• +1
Looking more feminin isn't bad. It's about male or female gaze and if a chad or pretty boy apearance will boost you. You mogged all of ur friends tho.
thanks bro but I feel like some more masculine features would boost me up. Im currently bulking like a mf and working out 6x a week because i look too fragile as a skinny guy. Plus a more defined jaw, thicker neck, better cheekbones and etc wouldnt hurt as well

• +1
Saw 6’4 and white skin. Stopped reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops and <6PSLcel