Importance of inner forehead width (temple)

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
I was going through your page when I stumbled across 2 pics together n realized something

View attachment 2919249View attachment 2919250View attachment 2919252

Basically what I spotted is that if your inner forehead is smaller (temple) than your cheek bone size it hurts how good you look by alot I cropped the pic to show only the eye and eyebrows because u bearly changed those and when you look at both faces the 1st one looks alot better.

I basically wanted to ask if there's anyway to increase your temple width to make it the same size as your cheekbones because I think it could ascend alot of people (including me ofc)

@xeqri

Screenshot 20240514 171943 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Bro u kinda changed his entire lower jaw too

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and lain34
I was going through your page when I stumbled across 2 pics together n realized something

View attachment 2919249View attachment 2919250View attachment 2919252

Basically what I spotted is that if your inner forehead is smaller (temple) than your cheek bone size it hurts how good you look by alot I cropped the pic to show only the eye and eyebrows because u bearly changed those and when you look at both faces the 1st one looks alot better.

I basically wanted to ask if there's anyway to increase your temple width to make it the same size as your cheekbones because I think it could ascend alot of people (including me ofc)

@xeqri
The pics you posted are not me, I don’t really have that

Attachments

• IMG_2033.jpeg
    IMG_2033.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2039.jpeg
    IMG_2039.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I agree tho, I think the only way is implants but I think it’s super risky and expensive implants iirc
I'm fucked then jfl no ascension for me

I agree tho, I think the only way is implants but I think it’s super risky and expensive implants iirc
Wait I can just hide mine with dreads lmao

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
I'm fucked then jfl no ascension for me
unless you have a really bad case like the guy you posted (flamingo) then jaw width is more important, plenty of gl guys with quite a bit narrower temples than their zygos but their jaw is usually very wide

unless you have a really bad case like the guy you posted (flamingo) then jaw width is more important, plenty of gl guys with quite a bit narrower temples than their zygos but their jaw is usually very wide
It is a bad case lmao