Indepth Manifesting guide! Achieve what you want with the power of your mind!

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Before I get this guide started, I would like to say that I'm not selling anything, any courses, books, etc. The stuff in this guide is for to try out for free.

Is the human mind really powerful?
Yes. The human mind is the most powerful object in this universe right now. It is more powerful than the fastest computers, and can comprehend things from the smallest of molecules to the largest objects in the cosmos. It has the power to completely transform your life, for the better or for the
worse.
A good example of this is the placebo effect. When given sugar pills, individuals have the same effects as if they actually ate the medication.

Individuals who just visualized playing the sports they train have double the benefits of training.

As you guys can see, visualization has a huge effect on your actual performance, like anything.

As a personal anecdote, when I was younger, I visualized myself roaming the campus of my dream college, and thankfully, that is where I am attending now.
As a sub five incel who never got any dates whatsover in 10th grade, I kept telling myself that I was handsome and "8 psl", and now I slay 2x a month.

Whether or not you think you can achieve it or not doesn't matter, just keep believing. I have listed a step process into manifesting everything you dream about.
Step 1. Find a goal that you believe in.
Do you really wanna be Gandy or do you just want female attention?
Do you really want success in life or do you just want other people to be jealous?
Do you really want extreme amounts of money or do you just want to be comfortable?

Find a goal that is concise and achievable. No amount of manifesting or praying will change your skin color, and it won't make money fall on you. But certain things are still achievable, hence they could be focused on.
Like, getting rich, getting thinner, having more female friends, having more lovers, having a significant glow up.

When you have decided what you want, stick with it. For the following guide, I'll be pretending to manifest a lot of money.

Step 2. Find what you REALLY want
Do you really want extreme amounts of money or do you just want to be comfortable?

Realistically, your quality of life woudn't really change from 20 million to 30 million. Or 30 million to 100 million. Both would eat the same food, have the same-ish cars, and vacation in the sameish places.

Just like that, find what you really want!

Step 3. Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

If you rlly just want to be comfortable, imagine yourself walking into a big house, with a nice car, with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful kids.

If you want to feel attractive, imagine yourself walking into a crowed place, with women smilling at you, people waving hi, and kids coming up to talk to you. (children respond more strongly to attractiveness). I did the same for when I was subhuman.

You can take just 20 minutes out of your day, sit in a dark room, and let your mind do the work. Don't just imagine it, live it. Hear the sounds, smell the air, really place yourself in that situation.

This part is the longest of the guide, as it can take months to years for this to work. (I manifested my college for 2 years)
Step 4. Conditioning!
You may not always have the time to spend 20 minutes out of your day to manifest, it is important to keep conditioning your mind 24/7.

If you were manifesting beauty, you may keep saying in your head "8 PSL" or "CHAD" or "TYRONE" or whatever.

If you were manifesting money, you may keep saying " I am rich" , "Nothing is expensive"

Step 5. Accept your blessings!

If you just got a promotion, affirm that it was because you kept manifesting money.

If you just got a girl to ask for your number, affirm that it was because you were manifesting beauty.
Be realistic for this step. No amount of manifesting will give you rhino, bimax, lefort 5. But it can for sure make it easier.
If you were manifesting lefort 3, the manifestations may come in the form of you getting a huge bonus to perform the lefort.

Step 6
Enjoy your new life!

Tags

@ShawarmaFilth @coispet @ConfusedBolivian @Alt Number 3 @0hMan @Clavicular @Lebgfinal @S1d456 @the_nextDavidLaid @mayo mogger @Dr. Mog @UZB_Strebl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, silencio, The False Prophet and 13 others
DNR

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and Jova
woohoo! Hopefully penis subliminals are mentioned here, reading now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cadee, LVZZO and 5 others
Step 1. Find a goal that you believe in.
Do you really wanna be Gandy or do you just want female attention?
Do you really want success in life or do you just want other people to be jealous?
ALL!!

can i manifest a 8x6 anaconda?

• JFL
Reactions: ASM5 and synock21
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and ShawarmaFilth
MODS BOTB?

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and ShawarmaFilth
you can manifest being happy, with making women really happy from your penis jfl
Not enough…

Can i manifest a 8x6 anaconda, yes… or no.

yes... and rep my posts!
How do i manifest my cock? Just think β€œmuhh i have a 8x6 incher” even tho that isnt the case

• +1
Reactions: synock21
How do i manifest my cock? Just think β€œmuhh i have a 8x6 incher” even tho that isnt the case
keep saying " I have big penis. I have a big penis. Everyone can see my penis bump. Everyone loves my penis"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, The False Prophet, shalomnigga and 2 others
keep saying " I have big penis. I have a big penis. Everyone can see my penis bump. Everyone loves my penis"
Yo bro i’m laughing mad hard wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and synock21
@MA_ascender you missed this bhai

How did you manifest the college thing specifically? Which college you go to, is it an Ivy League?

• +1
How did you manifest the college thing specifically? Which college you go to, is it an Ivy League?
i just imagined walking through the college campus a lot

i just imagined walking through the college campus a lot
Like how crazy is this college? All my dream colleges have sub-10% acceptance rates and you need to sweat so hard to get into these colleges in 2024.

• +1
Like how crazy is this college? All my dream colleges have sub-10% acceptance rates and you need to sweat so hard to get into these colleges in 2024.
its a good CS college. It has a sub 10 percent AR for CS. It is in the university of California system. Rep my posts.

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
I just pray to god and ask for his will to be done.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5 and synock21
this shit is gonna get jfled and not taken seriously but this is no joke.

visualizing by itself wont do anything, you need to actually feel it. for example if i want to grow taller visualizing myself taller wont do shit, i need to visualize myself taller while feeling positive about being in such state.

if you visualize with feeling right before falling asleep in the state akin to sleep, being fully emersed in your visualization you'll achieve great things, unfortunately this is very hard to do and i was NEVER able to do this.
its better to start by feeling good about how you have achieved your desire then to start visualizing since it's very hard thing to master

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and synock21

visualizing by itself wont do anything, you need to actually feel it. for example if i want to grow taller visualizing myself taller wont do shit, i need to visualize myself taller while feeling positive about being in such state.

if you visualize with feeling right before falling asleep in the state akin to sleep, being fully emersed in your visualization you'll achieve great things, unfortunately this is very hard to do and i was NEVER able to do this.
its better to start by feeling good about how you have achieved your desire then to start visualizing since it's very hard thing to master
The sleep thing works, and it works really well. I've also had some lucid dreams where I was my desired self

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and notgraycel245969
Can i go from subhuman creature to model with only manifestation?

• JFL
The sleep thing works, and it works really well. I've also had some lucid dreams where I was my desired self
i was never able to do this, i keep imagining but just fall asleep before getting emersed in to it

i was never able to do this, i keep imagining but just fall asleep before getting emersed in to it
couple this with lucid dreaming techniques, guaranteed works

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
W thread op :feelsgood:

• +1
JFL just daydream about achieving things bro surely it will work:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Holy cringe
Just keep believing bro never stop believing bro come on bro keep going bro
Take the blackpill and face reality

so over im literally praying rn that i'll wake up like barrett one day:feelswah:

• +1
I closed my eyes and visualized I was taking a big fat load, now here am I sitting with half a kilo of shit on my pants
Powerful

• +1
good thread, op

U tried that height thing? Cos I been seeing niggas on Reddit say β€œbro I manifested like 3 inches of height in 3 months at 28” all the time

your username color is insane