• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, 6485b025t, nathan and 30 others
Why do those slavs look like bleachmaxxed curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, NoseProphecy and murdah
View attachment 2915111Ideal life is getting worshipped by a slavic family @Jason Voorhees
White people belongs to us Indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Swarthy Knight, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
Mirin young Dravidian kang

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and murdah
where's my ukrainian wifey

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and murdah
Just be Indian :feelshah: @SadLivwr @St.TikTokcel @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
which countries?
Idk but I've heard polish girls don't mind curries. Apparently around 60% of white women dating pakis and Indians in the UK are polish

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Idk but I've heard polish girls don't mind curries. Apparently around 60% of white women dating pakis and Indians in the UK are polish
Ethnic takeover.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You should come to uk or canada after you grad, tons of white pussy is awaiting you, Chadpreet.

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
wtf is the context of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, murdah and try2beme
That hand placement from the man 🤢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, PrinceLuenLeoncur, normie_joe and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, TUSSELEIF, NoseProphecy and 3 others
You should come to uk or canada after you grad, tons of white pussy is awaiting you, Chadpreet.
I would even cross all the seven continents and 5 oceans for white girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, copingtoohardrn and murdah
Mithunpilled

Attachments

• images (58).jpeg
    images (58).jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Tbh Idk. I'm pretty comfortable here but I want to become rich so if I want to make something of my life I would have to move at some point. Maybe once I graduate. I'll give it some thought. I have many relatives who have been living abroad for generations so it's not too hard for me unlike other curries whose relatives are illegal immigrants.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
video is cagefuel tbh, i guess you can be worshipped by white people as an ethnic

Man wtf is that dude doing

Looks like some crazy cult

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, murdah and spark
slavs : stay out of eastern europe pajeet!! we are very racist and you are not welcome!!!!

also slavs when they see a pejeet IRL:

• JFL
Why do those slavs look like bleachmaxxed curries
That’s literally what Slavs are…

The joke is that Slavs love brown races (any brown race) probably due to this

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and russiancelreturns
  • JFL
not true anymore. After 1 year of the a liberal government in Poland, they let in soo many curries into Poland and everyone is racist now.
Google the Poland visa scandal for more info.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
average brown treatment in EE

roasties tan hard here, brown is meta

• +1
Looks like some crazy cult
the only way to get pussy as a currycel

but you need to be a genuine psychopath/narcissist to pull it off

• JFL
There is probably more context here, that kid looks like he has autism/mental illness and they just feel bad for him

Copium overdose
I know that's the meme currycels say that they might not be loved in the west but they sure are loved in Russia. In reality it's of course not the case at all.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Especially london, tho I doubt the small cities in those countries are like that, even in the uk
international curry takeover

I know that's the meme currycels say that they might not be loved in the west but they sure are loved in Russia. In reality it's of course not the case at all.
In my country 90% of gooks and curries with cumskin women are always Slavic 🤷‍♂️ so there is truth to this. If this weren’t the case why don’t they get the local native women? Black men seem to not have this issue and slay both Slav and Brit foids with 0 issue. So why is it browns can ONLY get Slavic women? Hmm it’s almost as if your women love brown men

In my country 90% of gooks and curries with cumskin women are always Slavic 🤷‍♂️ so there is truth to this. If this weren’t the case why don’t they get the local native women? Black men seem to not have this issue and slay both Slav and Brit foids with 0 issue. So why is it browns can ONLY get Slavic women? Hmm it’s almost as if your women love brown men
Maybe cuz low class immigrants live in the same places and share some similarities compared to the dominant culture? I live in EE and I've never seen some sort of an interest in curries from women. If anything they will get mistaken for gypsies which are the lowest status men out there.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
wtf is this

is he seen as a prophet or something

thats fire

• +1
Screenshot 20240517 105831 Instagram

• JFL
JBE is law

• Love it