Intense jealously is such a subhuman trait

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Men that are reasonably handsome and have some options experience jealously, albeit not intensely. Intense jealously is the way through which a low-value man desperately locks down and secures his woman. If you are intensely jealous, improve yourself and do not act like your life revolves around your girl. Women hate clingy men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, 5'7 zoomer, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
Yes, I was never jealous of anyone, and I had idiots jealous of me being just an MTN, imagine the low-life they were

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, Heinrich Schmidt, wsada and 2 others
agree and amplify when she tries to make you jealous

Her: “Wooe that bartender is so hot”
Charisma: “Yeah, tbh I would go crazy with him, no protection and all”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, denthegodking, wsada and 2 others
Men that are reasonably handsome and have some options experience jealously, albeit not intensely. Intense jealously is the way through which a low-value man desperately locks down and secures his woman. If you are intensely jealous, improve yourself and do not act like your life revolves around your girl. Women hate clingy men.
who couldve posisbly known that people are jealous of things they can never get no matter how hard they try.

Just be grateful of your shit life teehee. and Just IMPROOOV.

of course im jealous of people who are better looking , smater, taller AND richer than me. But tbh never been jealous of people who ticked only three of those

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and wsada
agree and amplify when she tries to make you jealous

Her: “Wooe that bartender is so hot”
Charisma: “Yeah, tbh I would go crazy with him, no protection and all”

That's a reddit tier soy response 💀

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
yea I think I have a reason to be jealous of the white chadlite 6’4 8x6 that’s in my grade

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
That's a reddit tier soy response 💀
As much as I hate redpillers, this is the only way to keep a girl interested in you

But you can also be a jealous cuck if you want

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
As much as I hate redpillers, this is the only way to keep a girl interested in you

But you can also be a jealous cuck if you want

Nah the best reponse if she calls another man hot is to call other girls hot in front of her. Just give her a taste of her own medicine. No soy responses needed bhai

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
Nah the best reponse if she calls another man hot is to call other girls hot in front of her. Just give her a taste of her own medicine. No soy responses needed bhai
That screams butthurt manchild

I'm into getting cucked so it's no big deal

Yeah and telling your girl you'd have gay sex with another man is perfectly fine isnt it
Unless you’re dating retards, women can usually tell when you’re joking

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
it forced me into creating the impossible so i cherish it

who couldve posisbly known that people are jealous of things they can never get no matter how hard they try.

Just be grateful of your shit life teehee. and Just IMPROOOV.

yea I think I have a reason to be jealous of the white chadlite 6’4 8x6 that’s in my grade

of course im jealous of people who are better looking , smater, taller AND richer than me. But tbh never been jealous of people who ticked only three of those

You guys didn't even bother to read the post, did you? And by the way, what you're talking about there is ENVY, not JEALOUSLY.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You guys didn't even bother to read the post, did you? And by the way, what you're talking about there is ENVY, not JEALOUSLY.
its the same thing, jealousy here refers to someone taking my SMV as SMV is after all a zero sum game

Unless you’re dating retards, women can usually tell when you’re joking

If a woman does something wrong, just do it back to her and see her response. Stop with the reddit tier soyism

If a woman does something wrong, just do it back to her and see her response. Stop with the reddit tier soyism
Just act like a women to a women, that will keep her attracted to you :soy::soy::soy:

This is a soy response bhai

khhv? :feelshah:

Just act like a women to a women, that will keep her attracted to you :soy::soy::soy:

This is a soy response bhai

khhv? :feelshah:

Finding other people attractive isn't a woman-specific trait idiot. Keep letting her thirst for other men while you're not even allowed to look at another woman, like a little dog on a leash. I wonder what'll happen when she calls another man hot in front of your family and friends. Then you'll sit there like a little cuck and agree with her, telling her that you'd open up your ass cheeks for his dick too.

Finding other people attractive isn't a woman-specific trait idiot. Keep letting her thirst for other men while you're not even allowed to look at another woman, like a little dog on a leash. I wonder what'll happen when she calls another man hot in front of your family and friends. Then you'll sit there like a little cuck and agree with her, telling her that you'd open up your ass cheeks for his dick too.
Obviously it’s not applicable for all situations, you wouldn’t introduce women that say other men are hot to your family anyways
This is just a general principle that you should go by, acting butthurt and calling every broad hot whenever a potential slay is shit testing you and you display your insecurities and suddenly her pussy is all dry and she will never fuck your bluepilled cuck beta emotional HTN ass :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Obviously it’s not applicable for all situations, you wouldn’t introduce women that say other men are hot to your family anyways
This is just a general principle that you should go by, acting butthurt and calling every broad hot whenever a potential slay is shit testing you and you display your insecurities and suddenly her pussy is all dry and she will never fuck your bluepilled cuck beta emotional HTN ass :feelswhy:

Muh "insecurities" 🤓

• Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma