IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS ?

Deleted member 7814

Deleted member 7814

Iron
SERIOUSLY I GOT TIRED OF READING SHIT OVER THE NET

CO2 LASER

DERMA PENS

INJECTIONS

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM FOR FUCK SAKE GIVE ME AN ANSWER I DONT WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON USELESS COPE SHIT

GIVE US THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM WE ALL HAVE ( nearly 99% of bodybuilders )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Yerico7
Make your gains slower.

Idk btw I got a tan and it made mine less visible this landwhale I shagged once used bio oil to get rid of hers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6785
bro i already got them . like 3 years ago

@Gorilla Is it over?

I lost stretch marks when losing weight from 330lbs to 240lbs so losing a lot of bodyfat removed my stretch marks

Tretinoin+hyaluronic acid every 24h, bio oil every morning and evening

Topical iodine. I applied it to my white stretch marks and they've completely dissolved over the space of 2 months, deeper stretch marks will take longer. I thought i was doomed to have them forever.

This is the one i used, make sure its 15%.

Iodine15

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, Aero, Deleted member 16354 and 3 others
hmm microneedling didn't work for you?
Topical iodine. I applied it to my white stretch marks and they've completely dissolved over the space of 2 months, deeper stretch marks will take longer. I thought i was doomed to have them forever.

View attachment 737480
interesting, thanks

View attachment 737480
did u try other treatments before and respond to them? how frequent and how much did u apply?
also ive seen how people experience drying or discoloration on the site of application but say that is a sign of healing, many even say that it is necesserary for regeneration to occur. did you experience effects like that?

Last edited: