Is Jordan Barrett recessed?

caiolindo

caiolindo

Gold
His maxilla looks very forward grown, like dog tier, but his mandible and chin don't.
Is it due to lack of ramus length? I mean, his chin doesn't even touch his lower lip, but it also looks well developed.
What is your opinion?

Attachments

• 1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg
    1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, datboijj, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
idk mogs me

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, AySab and NorwoodAscender
he used to be recessed , but he had a chin wing osteotomy ig

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

Attachments

• gettyimages-1456781074-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1456781074-612x612.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, AySab, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, datboijj, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
no, he isn't recessed

he has more bimaxillary protrusion than the ideal for his pheno, but his chin harmonizes well with nose, and his convexity is normal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AySab, datboijj, got.daim and 4 others
everyone in this thread is wrong, hes not reccesed and this is not a result of surgery. This is caused by a slight case of bimaxillary protrusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, datboijj, got.daim and 3 others
almost no models are very forward grown it's a meme.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Heinrich Schmidt, VivaCristoRey and 2 others
retard thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AySab, datboijj, Allornothing and 2 others
He doesn’t have bimaxillary protrusion at all lol.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
His maxilla looks very forward grown, like dog tier, but his mandible and chin don't.
Is it due to lack of ramus length? I mean, his chin doesn't even touch his lower lip, but it also looks well developed.
What is your opinion?
Looks like if an asian man whitemadxed to the extreme tbh

What is your opinion?

His chin yeah, but he's the king of mid face.

m
What is your opinion?
mogs me

What is your opinion?
Is the ocean red ?

What is your opinion?
Current State of the forum:

What is your opinion?
most models have god tier jaw in general with a weaker chin makes front profile look better than if they had a strong chin

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
What is your opinion?
no way this forum is so low of intelligence quotient points that they’re saying barrett is recessed
idk what to think anymore bro