• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, mayo mogger, Deleted member 61307 and 2 others

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
No

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Willmogulater
Why would you stress your body even more with heavy workouts while you’re already in caloric deficit?

10k+ steps a day and going 3 times a week to the gym should be fine.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, butterworld, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Why would you stress your body even more with heavy workouts while you’re already in caloric deficit?

10k+ steps a day and going 3 times a week to the gym should be fine.
But i train one muscle group a day so biceps and triceps are trained individually which can be counted as rest days and also walking takes long time which i use to do for 2 months but now since i joines gym and have to wagecel i can do this both efficiently

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Deleted member 61307
Just eat in a calorie deficit and try to maintain a solid step count like at least 8000 to make it easier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 61307 and Willmogulater
i already told yu, you train too frequently stupid moron

• So Sad
But its giving me results i already lost 8 kgs walking 10k steps everyday plus lifting at home theres no cheat code

• So Sad
Just eat in a calorie deficit and try to maintain a solid step count like at least 8000 to make it easier
I used to walk but now i dont get time so i replaces it with jump rope which i think burns same cals

• So Sad
You’re fat, how would you know what’s effective if you’ve never been lean in your life.

• So Sad
But its giving me results i already lost 8 kgs walking 10k steps everyday plus lifting at home theres no cheat code
do walking, but lift only thrice a week and to failure. else ur just wasting time, its like physics, smart work mogs hard work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and CarrotMaxxer
But i train one muscle group a day so biceps and triceps are trained individually which can be counted as rest days and also walking takes long time which i use to do for 2 months but now since i joines gym and have to wagecel i can do this both efficiently
dont do that?
do a full body workout 3 timea a week

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and BrahminBoss
You’re fat, how would you know what’s effective if you’ve never been lean in your life.
i lost 10 kg pure fat without anything except small changes to diet, and lifting once a week

• So Sad
dont do that?
do a full body workout 3 timea a week
I have to sit at one place at home for work so i get bored thats why i go gym 6 days a week

• So Sad
You should be increasing your exercise time every single day by small increments to be the best there is !

• +1
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
You should be increasing your exercise time every single day by small increments to be the best there is !
I will increase jump count but i thunk i have microfracture in shin bone as of now

• So Sad
Smaller muscle groups like delts and arms can be counted as rest days yes. However heavy compound lifting should be limited, especially if you’re in a caloric deficit.

Watch your calories, there is where the weightloss comes from.

You’re routine could work for losing weight most likely, but it isn’t the healthiest and most effective way.

• +1
  • So Sad
i lost 10 kg pure fat without anything except small changes to diet, and lifting once a week
IMG 8547

• So Sad
Smaller muscle groups like delts and arms can be counted as rest days yes. However heavy compound lifting should be limited, especially if you’re in a caloric deficit.

Watch your calories, there is where the weightloss comes from.

You’re routine could work for losing weight most likely, but it isn’t the healthiest and most effective way.
leg days r the hardest rest feels fine even chest and back dont feel that much tiring

• So Sad
leg days r the hardest rest feels fine even chest and back dont feel that much tiring
You should train to how you’re feeling, if you’re getting more fatigued you can take a step back in your routine and reconsider your programming.

When you have legdays you can eat a bit more since you’re burning a lot of calories during heavy leg workouts.

Also you’re lifestyle (sleep, stress and diet) plays a huge role in what’s best for you. So you can’t really give an ideal program, individual lifestyle varies.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Still fat asf with very minor visible changes.
i never said i was thin, tbh im in thta spot now where every 3 kg weight loss will look very visible. before i was extremely fat now im that area where im still fat but will get good visual results from 3 kg drop

• +1
i never said i was thin, tbh im in thta spot now where every 3 kg weight loss will look very visible. before i was extremely fat now im that area where im still fat but will get good visual results from 3 kg drop
You’re still 25%+ bodyfat. It will take you 1-1,5 year to cut properly to 10-12% bodyfat.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, BrahminBoss and Willmogulater
Jump rope 1000 skips a day in sun
Gym 1 hour 6 days a week
Dieting
just age yourself theorum , just eat in a calorie deficit walk more thats it

this much physical exertion is bad for your health indicators and face

Nah w dnp I lean by November
DNP should be used at the last stages of fatloss since those are the hard stages.

You can easily lose the fat you have without using compounds.

• +1
I will increase jump count but i thunk i have microfracture in shin bone as of now
That's good, give it rest and proper nutrition and your shin bone will become stronger than ever.

• +1
I used to walk but now i dont get time so i replaces it with jump rope which i think burns same cals
I feel like that's cope. U got the time to browse looksmax but not the time to walk JFL

• JFL
I feel like that's cope. U got the time to browse looksmax but not the time to walk JFL
But then i would be overdoing jump rope plus gym then walking 1.5 hours?

But then i would be overdoing jump rope plus gym then walking 1.5 hours?
Nah you can still do high intensity cardio. You maybe just have to do it like a couple times a week tho. Overall steps is the best form of cardio for weight loss cus its low impact and you do it while doing other stuff like running errands

• +1
Jump rope 1000 skips a day in sun
Gym 1 hour 6 days a week
Dieting
What is your diet? Stay away/cut down carbs. Spinach is a super food, and is easy to prepare. Also dont go to gym so much, 3 days is fine, while in a calorie-deficit, you should stick to cardio.(ex: running, walking, skipping ropes etc..) Dont do cheat meals if you really really want it.