Is neck genetics? Jordan Barrett's insane neck thickness

G

GlamGuru

Iron

his neck makes him so much more attractive than sean opry imo. His neck is almost wider than his skull and face, which is insane. Does Jordan train his neck or is it genetics and how much can you even gain with training maximum?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
View attachment 2889018
his neck makes him so much more attractive than sean opry imo. His neck is almost wider than his skull and face, which is insane. Does Jordan train his neck or is it genetics and how much can you even gain with training maximum?
neck is partly genetic but you can still train it to be thicker

neck is partly genetic but you can still train it to be thicker
is it possible to make it as thick as your skull? Like how Jordan has it? Even though he's skinny.

• +1
Bro I am confident when I say Jordan has never seen a gym from the inside. Has to be genetics in his case.

• Hmm...
Sean's neck looks better to me

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
neck thickness is genetics, it depends on where ur traps insert on your neck, higher muscle insertion = thicker looking neck, but u can also train in gym

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
View attachment 2889018
Training wont get you that much compared to grnetics but its still a good improvement

I do not find him more attractive

It also looks thick because of his wide mandible