image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan_chico
Yes it's good

Tretinoin basically

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
It's tretinoin research it bro, it might be good depending on acne type and severity and your age.

• +1
Reactions: Jordan_chico and maxxmclooks
Check the expiration date.

• +1
Reactions: Jordan_chico and maxxmclooks
oh shit thats old for still havin a lot off acne.
i dont think it will
depends if its just cause off ur lifestyle A.K.A. bad diet not enough exercises ETC. or age
i dont usually recommend products for acne but i do recommend cleansers and ghygiene products and after all a good and healthy lifestyle.
PLS REMEMBER UR SKIN HEALS WHEN U SLEEP, SO SLEEP MINIMUM 8 HOURS A DAY

• +1
oh shit thats old for still havin a lot off acne.
i dont think it will
depends if its just cause off ur lifestyle A.K.A. bad diet not enough exercises ETC.
i dont usually recomend products for acne but i do recommend cleansers and ghygiene products and after all a good and healthy lifestyle.
PLS REMEMBER UR SKIN HEALS WHEN U SLEEP, SO SLEEP MINIMUM 8 HOURS A DAY
i dont think it classifies as acne tbh, it more like some pimples and redness when i dont keep care of it

• +1
i dont think it classifies as acne tbh, it more like some pimples and redness when i dont keep care of it
ye exacxtly
use sunscreen GOOD ONES look up wich u can buy
sleep drink a lot of water 4l a day and pls eat healthy and exercise
only pop the pimples u should pop

• +1
ye exacxtly
use sunscreen GOOD ONES look up wich u can buy
sleep drink a lot of water 4l a day and pls eat healthy and exercise
only pop the pimples u should pop
got it, thanks man, will save this

• +1
@Jordan_chico what u think is the best time to apply it during the day if i want to have best possible skin in the evening/night?

tretinon

JFL at retards not knowing the cause of acne is their shit diet

• +1
JFL at retards not knowing the cause of acne is their shit diet
my diet consist of school lunch (i live in finland so the food is actually good and not shit like in the usa), 5 bananas, 400-500g of quark and multivitamins

Use at night.
First wash your face with an soft washgel
Then apply an moisturizer
Then apply a peasize amount of tretinoin
20mins later apply moisturizer again
Do not apply next to your eye, nose or mouth area.

During the day use an strong suncream and use a moisturizer every time you come out the shower, as it will dry you out allot

Buy a new one too, yours is expired

• +1
Use at night.
First wash your face with an soft washgel
Then apply an moisturizer
Then apply a peasize amount of tretinoin
20mins later apply moisturizer again
Do not apply next to your eye, nose or mouth area.

During the day use an strong suncream and use a moisturizer every time you come out the shower, as it will dry you out allot

Buy a new one too, yours is expired
first time using that shit, got like thumb size and covered my whole face with it lol

what do u think is the most optimal time to apply during the day if i want my skin to be at the best condition in the evening/night?

title, mom gave it to me
use korean skin care products trust me bro. you will not only get rid of your skin but actually have good skin quality aswell. if skincare products dont work its probally ur diet/hormones. take natural vitamins to clear your skin and if that doesnt work just take accutane or sum shi=

use korean skin care products trust me bro. you will not only get rid of your skin but actually have good skin quality aswell. if skincare products dont work its probally ur diet/hormones. take natural vitamins to clear your skin and if that doesnt work just take accutane or sum shi=
got it, thanks man

tbh i dont think my ”acne” even classifies as acne, its more like couple pimples and red dots if i dont wash my face for couple days

first time using that shit, got like thumb size and covered my whole face with it lol

what do u think is the most optimal time to apply during the day if i want my skin to be at the best condition in the evening/night?
Don‘t apply during the day, you‘re very sensitive to the sun. Apply only a little or you‘ll get red eyes and really dry skin.

During the day you can use vit c, moisturizer, suncream

• +1
my diet consist of school lunch (i live in finland so the food is actually good and not shit like in the usa), 5 bananas, 400-500g of quark and multivitamins
“food is actually good”

You’re eating bananas which has fructose (sugar) which causes inflammation in the liver.

Real raw carnivore diet is the only good food.

Stay away from fruits and vegetables.

“food is actually good”

You’re eating bananas which has fructose (sugar) which causes inflammation in the liver.

Real raw carnivore diet is the only good food.

Stay away from fruits and vegetables.
hmm never thought of that, i was just eating bananas bc potassium

thank u man