It is IMPOSSIBLE to be incel if ur east asian. The only ricecels are severely autistic.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

Look at how non-NT these korean guys are acting while literally being fucked in public by foreign stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
K-pop pill

• +1
Reactions: sibience

Look at how non-NT these korean guys are acting while literally being fucked in public by foreign stacy.

every race of men would do this tbh maybe besides black

• JFL
I have never seen a woman treat a random manlet that shes taller than like that in my in entire fucking life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and sibience
every race of men would do this tbh maybe besides black

Average guy is not autistic... Literally the average guy in the west would start smiling and hug her if a girl did this to them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Average guy is not autistic... Literally the average guy in the west would start smiling and hug her if a girl did this to them.
probably not because they would be caught off gaurd

• +1
I have never seen a woman treat a random manlet that shes taller than like that in my in entire fucking life

Some girls do like having power over a guy... You see many news stories in the west of teachers fucking shorter students that are like 14 years old.

yeah, a white girl leans on my shoulder meanwhie someone else records it. She's definetly trying to have sex.

Unlike you asians are iq, and pick this up in a split of a second

• JFL
yeah, a white girl leans on my shoulder meanwhie someone else records it. She's definetly trying to have sex.

Unlike you asians are iq, and pick this up in a split of a second

Are u stupid? Why would she be in Korea in the first place?