It's over

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I go for an average walk of about 2/3 hour's a day but i get this continuous fear of being lost and this constant paranoia i get stared at by foid's for a split 2nd those fake smiles and scared look's all the damn time and even worse fucking chav's looking like they want me dead i think it might be my constant fake smile i wear it all the damn time and foid's are usually scared off i look ethnic as fuck but even still i hit the genetic death being in a society that hate's me why else would they just stare at me randomly that is a sign they want you dead or pity and i can't even approach cause their always with a dude and i am not cucking another dude don't play that way but i just get look's from both for a split 2nd you can tell they want us incel's dead bu-h bu-h your looking to into it no why do they give those happy face's with some dude's and with me i get the same soulless eye it's like the face dude said women want sub 5 men dead they want us dead it's over at this point really seriously i still love walking 3 hour's a day it really helps my mental health out so much walking is the cure to suicidal feeling's i'm telling you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg, Pendejo, Thushespokeofit and 1 other person
It is over for many men

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg, AspiringChad, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
did it ever begin?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AdamLamberg, BonesAndHarmony and SikKunt
I go for an average walk of about 2/3 hour's a day but i get this continuous fear of being lost and this constant paranoia i get stared at by foid's for a split 2nd those fake smiles and scared look's all the damn time and even worse fucking chav's looking like they want me dead i think it might be my constant fake smile i wear it all the damn time and foid's are usually scared off i look ethnic as fuck but even still i hit the genetic death being in a society that hate's me why else would they just stare at me randomly that is a sign they want you dead or pity and i can't even approach cause their always with a dude and i am not cucking another dude don't play that way but i just get look's from both for a split 2nd you can tell they want us incel's dead bu-h bu-h your looking to into it no why do they give those happy face's with some dude's and with me i get the same soulless eye it's like the face dude said women want sub 5 men dead they want us dead it's over at this point really seriously i still love walking 3 hour's a day it really helps my mental health out so much walking is the cure to suicidal feeling's i'm telling you.
i go out on lonely walks too bro. ill keep u in mind the next time im out bhai

For many men

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Just believe in yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
i go out on lonely walks too bro. ill keep u in mind the next time im out bhai

Thx dude walking is my only life fuel at this point

hope this helps with coping (trigger warning female voice tho)

commas

punctuations

not reading this by any chance

Can't you walk in other places where there are less people or none?

Im sorry for you dude, hope you get better:feelsbadman:

Can't you walk in other places where there are less people or none?

Im sorry for you dude, hope you get better:feelsbadman:

That's what i mainly do really problem it's like E.R fuel cause you see so many dude's with gf's while an ethnic man has to suffer in silence life is a brutal shit show

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo