It's very liberating knowing that you're right despite all the normie hate

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's feels nice ngl. For much of my life I experienced an element of self-hate and doubt for getting consistently shat on by most people (online and offline) whenever I'd share my blackpilled believes about the world, and there was a time where I even semi-believed that maybe they were right and that I really was just some fringe idiot.

But now, I know that I'm correct. Unironically, the 99% are wrong. You are the 1% that 'gets it'. Never forget that whenever you feel down or catch shit from normies. You are the smart one. The idiots just can't see it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, ElTruecel, Tabula Rasa and 10 others
squidward from ice island is about to yap 😢

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It is necessary to have forums where you can recharge mental energy after spending all day dealing with normis

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, dopaminebeyondfried, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
Tell me you're INTJ without telling me you're INTJ.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nulll and grief
The only time people ever get argumentative with me is either them attention seeking, validation or some monetary gain, but that is why I love that I was born high iq and Im good at debats

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel and grief
It is necessary to have forums where you can recharge mental energy after spending all day dealing with normis
Fr
I couldn't live without you guys.

This forum seems like a meme but it actually provides quality social interaction you wouldn't get ANYWHERE else, it's not that you wouldn't get from normies, even on the INTERNET there are almost no places like this. They are flooded with npcs too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, dopaminebeyondfried, Gus17 and 4 others
Fr

This forum seems like a meme but it actually provides quality social interaction you wouldn't get ANYWHERE else, it's not that you wouldn't get from normies, even on the INTERNET there are almost no places like this. They are flooded with npcs too.
And there are fewer and fewer places to go. They closed a couple of manosphere forums in Spanish in recent years, the only thing that remains are the Master forums and a degraded version of 4chan

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Another day, another banger from Bikini Bottom.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Fr

Unironically fringe anonymous forums, like this one, are so much more fulfilling than friends/coworkers/even family in most cases. There are no power ploys at play, people are can say virtually whatever's on their mind without negative feedback harming their irl status, you can instantly filter anyone you don't like/care about, you can unwind and spew garbage about whatever esoteric thing you're interested in and have dozens of other people honestly validate and critique your views. Despite literally having no idea who's posting on the other side, their name, face, story etc the interactions I've had on here have been way more authentic than anything I've ever experienced irl.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Primalsplit
, you can unwind and spew garbage about whatever esoteric thing you're interested in and have dozens of other people honestly validate and critique your views.
Or they just "dnr" you, which happens over 90% of the time. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
It's feels nice ngl. For much of my life I experienced an element of self-hate and doubt for getting consistently shat on by most people (online and offline) whenever I'd share my blackpilled believes about the world, and there was a time where I even semi-believed that maybe they were right and that I really was just some fringe idiot.

But now, I know that I'm correct. Unironically, the 99% are wrong. You are the 1% that 'gets it'. Never forget that whenever you feel down or catch shit from normies. You are the smart one. The idiots just can't see it.
COPE!

You are an "I-am-correct-cel".

Still no chicks sucking your dick, and no true love.

noone cares about our opinons to hate them

Delusion
Schizophrenia, perhaps

Well since tiktok made it mainstream this Is not the case as much.