jacked and not ugly/manlet = chad irl

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
facts tbh
if you are over 5'8 and not ugly getting a roided physique will give you way more returns over any surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SomaliMax, JawMogger, Efendja and 5 others
"dnrd"
joined ; 28feb 2024
just fuck off already

• +1
Reactions: Efendja and ChadL1te
facts tbh
if you are over 5'8 and not ugly getting a roided physique will give you way more returns over any surgery.
agree a lot of people say going to the gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 5.5psl
trying to heightmaxx to 5'10+ barefoot, will probably get a rhino+cantho to boost my looks but thats about what it. I dont really understand people making 500k surgery plans

trying to heightmaxx to 5'10+ barefoot, will probably get a rhino+cantho to boost my looks but thats about what it. I dont really understand people making 500k surgery plans
It's just mental masturbation, they'll never go through with it

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and CarrotMaxxer
So jacked and ltn = Chad?

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano, T50 Mogger, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Until I a skinny wide framed 6’2(in lifts) mid chadlite walks up and makes the roid head invisible

Until I a skinny wide framed 6’2(in lifts) mid chadlite walks up and makes the roid head invisible
exceptions do exist and a 6'2 chadlite isnt found everywhere

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and arabcelxxx
+ the ntness is all you need to succeed with women
This sounds hamza:redpill::redpill::redpill: as fuck but having a way above average physique really does give you a confidence boost and makes you way more nt

Unless ur genuinely autistic ofc

not true, but for sure u will have some value to some people, more than if u were a skinny guy

This sounds hamza:redpill::redpill::redpill: as fuck but having a way above average physique really does give you a confidence boost and makes you way more nt

Unless ur genuinely autistic ofc
Dnrd you stupid fucking graycel go eat shit you useless mf🤣🤣

Dnrd you stupid fucking graycel go eat shit you useless mf🤣🤣
Instead getting ur nigger ass out of the basement and actually hitting the gym to not be 35% bf you have made 22k posts on this site, whats stopping you from just roping atp? Your life is already over

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
muscle is the bare minimum, if you're not lifting you're basically not playing the game at all.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Ragnar and TheMilkMan
Instead getting ur nigger ass out of the basement and actually hitting the gym to not be 35% bf you have made 22k posts on this site, whats stopping you from just roping atp? Your life is already over
I go to college, hit the gym 5 times a week (my biceps are probably the size of your peanut skull), have a part time job, I just like to troll and bully incels like you

I go to college, hit the gym 5 times a week (my biceps are probably the size of your peanut skull), have a part time job, I just like to troll and bully incels like you
Tales from your divorced mother’s basement

22k post says otherwise you faggot forum dweller, would rather be a graycel than some delusional cuck like you kys queer