John Meadows- GOAT of lifting advice

RealNinja

RealNinja

Bronze

This is his youtube channel. Guy is dead now but hes the fucking goat for lifting technique. I always ask people in the gym if they know of John Meadows and they say no. His channel helped me learn how to activate my lats and my triceps got huge af since following his tricep routine.

Triceps

Shoulders

Biceps

Chest

Back

Legs

• +1
Reactions: yue
Jeff nipples better

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
Jeff nipples better
Better at being a faggot, maybe. John meadows took bodybuilding and lifting weights far more seriously than that clown, and was way better at it

Better at being a faggot, maybe. John meadows took bodybuilding and lifting weights far more seriously than that clown, and was way better at it
And died because of it . Great example

And gym culture is cringe anyway, he looks so bad with all those muscles and it's not even attractive anymore. Has to cope with steroid use

• +1
Reactions: say∅
And died because of it . Great example

And gym culture is cringe anyway, he looks so bad with all those muscles and it's not even attractive anymore. Has to cope with steroid use
Yeah, you don't have to aspire to look like the people you take lifting advice from. But if he got that massive and dedicated so much time, money, and effort into getting that massive then clearly he knows how to train and how to coach other people on training.

• Hmm...
Reactions: say∅
finally getting some appreciation

RIP John, was a mentor to many for sure