Jordan Barrett prime?

n9wiff

n9wiff

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡ °_̯͡° )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ t(-.-t)

@Pei @LeonidasGui @Iblamejordan @william2605

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and BrahminBoss
Compact face and wide skull makes him look always angry
Far from to ideal,all need to be balanced and angular ,he has too exagerat features and ratios and make him an ogre ,org users use him for cope .

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

This is why harmony is important

Old chico still mogs barrett even in his prime because of this

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369 and datboijj
Far from to ideal,all need to be balanced and angular ,he has too exagerat features and ratios and make him an ogre ,org users use him for cope .

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Barrett was always ugly even in his prime I have no idea why incels worship him.

Leave TikTok harmonycel
I don't know any girls who even find him attractive all the women I know call him ugly. Also I've never even had tiktok lol. I ain't a harmonycel I'm a shortcel.

I don't know any girls who even find him attractive all the women I know call him ugly. Also I've never even had tiktok lol. I ain't a harmonycel I'm a shortcel.
Theres a reason chico ended up with an ugly wife while barrett traveling everyday with stacys

• +1
Theres a reason chico ended up with an ugly wife while barrett traveling everyday with stacys
Chico got with his ugly wife because she makes him happy and was probably a good woman to start a family with. Barrett is a homosexual with an ugly weird alien face. Also do you even know what appeals to women. Chico appeals to women not Barrett he appeals to closeted homosexual incels.

Chico got with his ugly wife because she makes him happy and was probably a good woman to start a family with. Barrett is a homosexual with an ugly weird alien face. Also do you even know what appeals to women. Chico appeals to women not Barrett he appeals to closeted homosexual incels.
lol keep coping proof is infront of u barrett is always around top models and stacies

• +1
lol keep coping proof is infront of u barrett is always around top models and stacies

I mean he married a man so clearly he's a homosexual. Also he has such homosexual mannerisms those models are probably his friends.

I mean he married a man so clearly he's a homosexual. Also he has such homosexual mannerisms those models are probably his friends.
no he sold his soul and if anything he got too much pussy and switched teams

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
He has happy family don't make fun of it

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
no he sold his soul and if anything he got too much pussy and switched teams
They are divorced already I think. I think he is having sex with women now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back